Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 53.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. He followed without hesitation. I quickly brought him up to my room, and locked the door behind us. He stared at me. His beautiful, blue eyes were hypnotizing. I could stare at them forever.
“So..” He said. I waited, then went over and gently took off his shirt. He assisted willingly. He was blushing, and I could feel his heart beating a mile a minute as I ran my hands up his chest. Reading his tattoo just made me fall in love with him all over again. He tiled up my chin, gently kissing my lips. I kissed him back. I eventually moved down, now kissing his neck. He held me tighter, moving his hands down to my hips, pulling me up against him. He then took off my shirt. I bit my lip. He was looking me up and down. I felt my face start to burn.
“What are you looking at?” I asked quietly. I crossed my arms. He smiled. I heard a quiet laugh as he gently uncrossed my arms.
“You’re just beautiful, and you don’t even know it.” He gently kissed my hand, moving up my arm, up to my neck. My heart raced.
“Shut upppp..” I laughed. He pulled my closer.
“I’m serious.” He said, leaning his forehead against mine. My heart was beating faster than ever. I’ve never wanted him more than I wanted him right now. He could tell.
He gently picked me up, kissing me hard on the neck. I gripped his hair tight, tugging hard. I heard him moan. I kissed him harder, biting his lip. He moaned again.
He gently lied me down on the bed, now laying over me. I stared up at him, he stared back.
Was this really happening? All these years of dreaming about this, and it was actually happening. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close, kissing him hard.
“I love you” I sighed. He smiled, gently kissing my forehead.
“I love you too” he whispered. I bit my lip, gently tugging on his pants. He looked back at me.
“Are you.. You.. You’re really.. You.. you want to?” He asked. His voice shook. I could tell he was just as nervous as I was. My face burned. Did I want to? I stared up at his bright blue eyes. I melted. My heart started to slow down. I sighed. I was comfortable with him. I gently ran my hands up his chest, and I felt him shiver. Gently kissing his neck, I heard him sigh.
“Do.. do you?” I asked. He bit his lip. I licked my lips. He was all I wanted.
“Only.. only if you.. if you want to.” He said. His heart was beating faster, and I felt his hands sweating. I gently pushed the hair out of his face.
His sweet innocent face. His gorgeous eyes. His delicious lips. I ran my hands up and down his chest again. I just wanted all of him. I nodded. He sighed, kissing me hard on the mouth again.
I pulled him close as I prepared for the night I had been waiting for my entire life.