Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 78.

He was staring up at me. His eyes sweeter, and more vulnerable than ever. Just the look on his face made me fall in love with him all over again. I felt the tears come back again. I covered my face with my hands. I couldn’t bring my self to speak. I nodded.
His eyes lit up. I never saw him smile the way he did. He gently slid the ring onto my finger. It was heavier than it looked. It was gorgeous. All of this as unreal.
Then, he stood up. He gently took my face in his hands and kissed me. I grabbed onto his jacket, pulling him closer. I missed this. I wouldn’t of wanted our first kiss reunited with each other to be any other way. He moved his hands up, tangling them in my hair, kissing me harder. I didn’t want this to end.
“I love you so much” I sighed. He kissed me again, picking me up, swinging me around. I clung onto him.
“I love you too.” He said. He gently pushed the hair out of my face. He bit his lip. “Come on..” He said. He took my hand, and started running towards the water.
“Oh nononononono” I said. He laughed, now picking me up, running into the water. There was a loud splash, and I was hit with the ice cold impact of the waves.
“Kellin!” I yelled. My arms were wrapped tightly around his neck. The water was freezing. He gently put me down in front of him, holding me up from falling beneath the waves. He kissed me again. My heart slowed down. This all felt.. magical. I pushed his wet hair out of his face. He was staring into my eyes. I ran my hands up his chest. He was soaked, but he was still beaming. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“You’re crazy..” I sighed, still smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck again. He held me by my waist.
“You’re crazy for agreeing to marry me” He said softly. I kissed him again.
“I’d be crazy if I didn’t.”