Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 87.

As soon as Kellin got home, he called me.
“Come to the car.” He said. I sighed, putting on shoes and a coat, and making my way to his car.
“What is it?” I asked, stopping at his window. He opened the door.
“We’re going to the doctor’s.” He said. He was smiling. He was so adorable when he was excited. And seeing him excited made me a little excited too.
“So have you thought of any names?” He asked. I shook my head.
“I don’t know..” I said. I put my hands on my stomach. It was mind blowing; knowing our child, was going to be growing inside me. That Kellin and I will both create something beautiful, just from the love we share for each other. He grabbed my hand.
“Well, no matter her name..” He said “She’ll be beautiful. Just like her mother.” I felt my cheeks get red.
“How do you know it’s going to be a girl.” I giggled. He shrugged.
“I can only hope.” He said. I looked over at him. His hair was perfectly brushed, flipped to the side. His bright blue eyes shone. He was flawless. He managed to make my heart race, just with a look. I bit my lip. He caught me staring. He smiled.
“What?” He said, he giggled. I couldn’t help but blush. His laughter would always make me happy.
“Why a girl?” I ask “Why not a boy?” He shrugged again.
“I don’t know. I guess I’m just used to Celine, I’d be more prepared and able to take care of a little girl. I don’t know much about little boys, except for when I was one. And.. I don’t know.. I just think girls are.. cuter. They’re nice to dress up. I want to be super dad. She’d be a daddy’s girl.” He shrugged again.
He always knew how to make my heart melt.
Finally we arrived at the doctor’s office.
I got nervous all over again.