Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 94.

The next morning, I woke up to Kellin rolled over, one arm hanging off the bed. I looked. I had pushed him over again. I moved close, gently kissing his bare back. He didn’t move. I sighed. I got up, putting on my robe, and made my way into the kitchen.
I made him a plate of pancakes, his favorite, covered in syrup and a small cup of coffee. I quietly put them down on his end table. It didn’t take long before the smell had woken him up. He picked up his head, his eyes squinted.
“Well, good morning, super star.” I whispered. He rolled over, and smiled, with one eye still shut.
“What’s this?” He asked. He rubbed his eyes and attempted to trying and fix up his hair.
“It’s breakfast” I laughed. He smirked.
“But I always make breakfast”
“Well, not today.” I said, leaning over, gently kissing his forehead. He quickly grabbed my waist, pulling me close.
“You better eat it before it’s cold.” I said. He sighed.
“I’ll be fine” He said. He cuddled close, hiding his face in my neck. He was so cute.
“You have a long day ahead of you.” I said “Go and eat.” He smiled.
“Fine” He sighed.
I got up, showered and dressed. By the time I was done, he had finally finished.

“I assume you’re going back to practice today..” I said. He nodded.
“For a little while, then we’re going to meet with the record company.” He smiled. He was excited just talking about it. I couldn’t help but smile back. He deserved this.
“You can come, if you want..” He said.
“I wouldn’t want to intrude.” I said. He shook his head.
“It’s fine. Besides, I want you to be there. Maybe I’ll be better with you there.” I smiled.

“Fine.. I’ll go.”