Status: Updated sporadically. Really when I have an idea :) but right now (9/18/2012) Im putting it on temp. hiatus. Im so sorry!

Rolling Along

ATL OBG

“Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake ow! Bitch, that hurt!”

“Well dear brother, you should have noticed after fourteen years that I don’t like being woken up
by being slapped.”

“Fuck you! Anyways, you’re asleep next to me again and I can’t roll over you.” Dustin explained as if I should have known what he was talking about.

“Can’t you give me a minute?” I complained.

“Nope. Not unless you want me to pee on you.” My wonderful brother explained promptly.

“Ugh gross. I don’t want you to do that.” I told him, rolling away. I landed on the floor with a dull thud.

“I find it hilarious that you won’t say potty words.” He teased as I sat up.

“Hush!” I whined. I helped him sit up, for he was still in a small amount of pain. His arm was almost healed and most of the bruises were gone.

“You’re so cute!” He commented, pinching my cheeks. I whined again and stuck my tongue out.

He patted my head and went into the hallway. I sighed as I glanced around his room.
Dirty clothes were strewn over the floor and furniture. Open comic books were thrown haphazardly around. Shoes were tossed around and even some of the laces were missing.

Basically: It was a total disaster.

I leaned down and started to pick up random pieces of clothes. I chucked them out the door and into the hallway to deal with later. Once all of the clothes were out, I started to gather the shoes and laces. Dustin’s voice reached my ears and I burst into laughter.

“The hell? Uh…why are all my clothes out here? God. It’s like your kicking me out…you’re not kicking me out are you?” He rushed, tripping into the room.

“No!” I grinned. “Your room’s a mess! I’m cleaning. Here, match these shoes.” I told him,
walking into the hallway.

“Uhhhh!” He whined at me. “But Ellliiiiaaaa! I don’t want to!”

“Too bad! Get to matching.” I told him, gathering clothes into my arms. As I walked down the long hallway, I called over my shoulder, “The laces too!”

“Ugh!” I heard him groan. I giggled to myself as I went down the stairs, turned, and went down more stairs into my basement. I put some laundry on and trapezed up the stairs. I spent the next few minute bringing more clothes down stairs. Then I heard the phone ring.

I got myself back up the stairs, wondering who would be calling at 7:30 am. I picked up the plastic device and pressed the talk button.

“Hello?” I spoke down the phone.

“Yo! What’s up El. E. Ah!” I heard Sam shout down the phone.

“Uh…laundry? Cleaning my brothers room? Wondering why in the hell you’re calling me at seven
thirty in the morning?”

“Har har. Now, listen up Sugar.” He sing songed. “Okay, we are having All Time fucking Low here today! And we want you two here as well. Especially since you love them!”

“All…All Time…All T-Time…”

“All Time Low. Yes. And we told them about you two and they want to meet you. Alex said something perverted. Then I told him you’re 14. And he sort of laughed and said never mind. It was funny. But we need you here!”

“Yeah. We’ll be there at-“

“Eight thirty?”

“Sure thing Sammy.”

“See ya then!”

“Bye! Thank you!” and I hung up. Squealing, I turned and ran into my brother’s room. He looked
up at me, covered in laces, and smiled.

“ALL TIME LOW! ALL TIME FREAKING LOW! AT THE FANTASY FACTORY! AND SAM WANTS US THERE!” I freaked.

“Really?” He asked excited.

“YES REALLY! GET READY! WE LEAVE FOR EIGHT THIRTY!” I ran out of his room and down the hallway. I opened my door and ran around freaking out for a few minutes. I took a deep breath and grabbed skinnies, a Young and Reckless shirt and anything else I needed. I hopped down the hall, beating Dustin, and threw myself into the bathroom.

Shower, dressing, and makeup. Then I walked out and to Dustin’s room. He looked up at me, and gave me a sweet smile. I spun in a circle for him, stopped, and watched him frown. I grew worried, and self-consciously played with my hair. “What?” I asked him.

“You look hotter than me.” He pouted. I laughed and walked away. I heard him scrambling and was soon joined by the door.

We each grabbed board and left the house, Dustin locking the door behind us. We skated down to the Factory and with each passing second, I grew more excited.

“Ready?” Dustin asked me as we walked to the front door.

“Y-yeah.” I stuttered. He just gave me a grin and pulled me inside.

“Hey Chanel.” Dustin greeted. The perky blonde looked up and gave us a bubbly smile.

“Hi guys! You here for All Time Low?” She asked. Chanel could put anyone in a good mood.

“Yes we are!” Dustin told her, and I just nodded.

“Okay. Why don’t you two put your boards in Sam’s office and then meet us in the Factory
room?” She giggled.

“See ya then gorgeous.” Dustin winked. Chanel just rolled her eyes with a good natured smile.

It was no secret that Dustin was totally crushing on Chanel. But there were a few problems regarding that. For one: Dustin was only sixteen and that would be illegal. Second: Chanel didn’t like him like that. And third: Chanel was dating Big Cat. They were the cutest couple!

Dustin and I climbed the staircases and gradually got to Sam’s office. My brother decided to screw knocking and just waltzed into the green coloured room. “Dude!” Sam exclaimed. He was laying on the blue couch without a shirt.

“Where’s your shirt?” I asked confused.

“I took it off when I fell. You couldn’t knock?” He explained the first part to me quickly and asked Dustin the second part incredulously.

“Nope!” Dustin popped the ‘p’.

“You fell? Are you okay?” I worried, sitting next to him as he sat up.

“What? Oh, yeah, I’m fine.” Sam brushed it off. A bruise was forming on his side and I gave him
a concerned look. “Sugar, I’m fine!” He stressed the ‘fine’.

“I just worry.”

“I know,” He sighed and kissed my head.

“Et. em.” My brother glared. Sam just laughed and stood up. He grabbed his yellow shirt off the floor and slipped it on. He had a really nice body.

“Alright, let us go down thy stairs!” Sam proclaimed. He scooped me up and marched out the door. I was laughing and I could hear Dustin’s giggling in the back ground. “M’lady!” He announced, setting my feet on the floor as we reached inside the door. I looked around the factory room, and my eyes landed on four boys who were staring at us amused. I wacked my hand against Sam’s chest repeatedly. “Ow!” He stopped me. I knew it didn’t actually hurt; he just liked to whine sometimes.

“All Time Low!” I whispered loudly.

“I know!” He whispered back, clearly trying not to laugh at my reaction.

“Sugar! Get yourself over here!” Rob called across the room. Sam pulled me over there, and Dustin skipped next to us. I giggled at my brother’s antics. When we reached the group, I stood stifling my inner fangirl. “Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian,” He motioned to each of the guys (as if we didn’t know who they were!), “meet Dustin, Sam and Amy. Or: Dus, Sam and Sugar.”

“Pleasure to meet you!” Jack imitated Sam. I grinned at the tall man as Sam and Jack fist bumped.

Hugs passed around and I got a major surprise. When Alex hugged me, he picked my body up and started to run. I gave a small shriek of surprise but started to laugh as I realized where he was going. He ran up the ramp (slowly losing speed) and dropped us into the foam pit. I sat up and chucked a red square at him. He scoffed in fake disbelief, and chucked a yellow one at me. We had an epic foam fight and soon Jack, Sam, and Dustin joined us. Zack hopped in and picked Dustin up and threw him across the pit. I burst into laughter as he got stuck head first. His legs flailed and I fell over, laughing too hard. Rian rolled in and landed on Alex. In turn Alex tried to suffocate him with foam. Rob ran and superman jumped in, clocking Sam in the face with his foot. Sam laughed though and tackled Rob down. Drama lowered himself in, and Jack grabbed him by the waist to fling him down. They rolled around for a while, wrestling in a whirlwind of foam. Even Big Cat walked over. He stood looking down at us.

“Kitty!” I yelled happily. He rolled his eyes as the guys burst into laughter.

“Kitty?” Questioned Jack through his giggles.

“’Cause he’s all soft and stuff.” I explained. That just made him laugh harder. Big Cat jumped in and pushed me over. Every time I tried to get up, he just pushed me back. I finally grabbed his arm and took him down. Big Cat threw himself to the side in order to not squish me, and ended up taking Rian down from the side. I crawled away and got as far as the side. My hands wrapped around the edge and I pulled myself up and towards it. But hands wrapped around my waist and dragged me back. “No!” I laugh shouted.

“Never!” Sam shouted back. I giggled uncontrollably as he got me back, flipped me over, and pinned me down underneath him. “Mine.” He stated. Then bit my nose.

“Ow! Motherfucker!” I gave him a disbelieving look.

“Hehe.” Was all he said. Dustin tackled him off me. Laughter soared out of my mouth when I heard his next statement.

“Bitch! My sister is mine! Only I get to pin her down and bite her!” Everyone paused what they
were doing.

“Uh…want to rephrase that Dustin?” Rob asked.

“Yes. Defiantly. That’s my sister and I don’t want your hormone driven hands on her?” He said more like a question. I laughed harder at that.

“Okay then.” Alex said slowly. Then he tackled Jack down and the chaos ensued.

By the end of the day, we were all exhausted. But it was an amazing day, so no one complained.

“Bye!” Rian shouted.

“See you guys!” Alex grinned with a wave.

“Thank you!” Zack told us sincerely.

“Fucking call me you crazy mother fuckers!” Jack screamed, waving like a crazy person. They walked out the door, and it clicked behind them.

“Dude. Just…wow.” Dustin said. I opened my mouth, but closed it. I turned around and threw my arms around Rob’s middle.

“Woah! Hey there!” He said surprised.

“Thank you!” I said loudly. I felt him laugh.

“Yeah yeah! I know I’m awesome!” He joked. Dustin’s arms joined mine, and then Sam’s. “Damn, I guess I really am awesome.”

“Yes. Yes you are.” Dustin told him.

“All Time Low meets Fantasy Factory…SUCCESS!” Shouted Sam. He started to run around and I just laughed as Dustin joined him. I kept one arm around Rob’s middle and one of his was across my back.

“You know, the guys really liked you.” Rob commented.

“Really?” I asked, interested.

“Yup. I kind of want you to be the official greeter of bands.”

“Is that even real?”

“It is now.” He smiled slightly smug.

“Official Band Greeter.” I tried. I looked up and smiled at him.

“OBG!” He shouted, throwing his hands up.

Gosh I love these people.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am pretty sure Chanel and Drama are together but I wanted to give Big Cat some love.

Whatcha think? Comment for me?

Don't beafraid to randomly friend me! I will LOVE you forever!

I love you all!