Status: Updated sporadically. Really when I have an idea :) but right now (9/18/2012) Im putting it on temp. hiatus. Im so sorry!

Rolling Along

Fixing It

“Sam, I just don’t know what’s wrong! And the worst part is she won’t tell me what it is! She just walks around like a zombie all day. I hate it! She won’t even skateboard!” Dustin paced my office. His hands were flying around wildly, and he radiated concern.

I know what’s wrong. I could tell you. I caused that. I hate it as well. That is my fault as well.
But…I won’t tell. I won’t tell. I can’t go back. I can’t go back. And I can’t go back nor will I tell.

Sorry, Dus.

“She’ll get over it.” Did I honestly just say that? I mean really? Filter, why are you so spiteful? Why can’t you try to save me? You know what Filter? Fuck. You.

Dustin stopped dead. As he slowly turned to me, I saw the fire in his eyes. That wasn’t passion in
his blue eyes, but anger of the worst. It was sibling anger. And it sucked that the anger was directed towards me.

“Excuse. Me?” He strained. I gave him wide eyes.

“Uh…”

“You’ll help me help her? Really? That’s so sweet!”

Screw my previous fuck. It’s now directed towards Dustin.

“I’ll fix it.”

“We’ll.” Dustin argued.

“It’s my f-ahhh um…” Fucking. Filter. Fuck. My. Life.

“What was that?” Dustin asked, walking closer.

“Nothing!”

“It. Was. Your. Fault? Yours. What the hell did you do?” Venom. Yes, venom dripped from every
piercing word he shot.

“I-I asked her out.” He nodded. “She said yes.” His face hardened even more. “Um…I...kissed her.” An almost inaudible growl escaped his lips. “Rob walked in and I denied it.” Dustin sighed, turned a bit, and swung forward to punch me in the jaw. I hit the ground hard, and held my face in pain.

“You fucking break up with her today.” Dustin spit out.

“But-“

“No. If you value any part of this friendship, you’ll break up with her. Today.”

I’ve know Dustin since we were seven and eight. Dustin has always protected me. Taught me how to deal with bullies, pick up girls, and so many other things I really couldn’t count. He was so important to me.

“Okay…” I whispered from the ground. Dustin reached down, yanked me up, and kept a tight hold on my arm.

“Gently.” He warned. I nodded, tears swimming in my eyes. My arm was released, and I stumbled back.

I walked to their house. Yes, it’s ridicules to walk that far, but I wanted to put it off for as long as possible. I felt…bad? Yes, bad indeed. I really did love her. I think. I was 15! Give me a break…

Anyhow, I arrived at the green coloured house an hour later. I slowly ascended the small drive way, up the four stairs, and waltz right into the house. The unwelcoming feeling coursed through my being, willing me to face the wrath of Dustin instead. But I owed Elia this.

“Leah?” I called, shortening her already shortened name. I heard nothing in the quiet house. It was serenely calm as I walked up the stairs, the air was stagnant. My footsteps echoed in the hallway, the carpet squishing under my shoes, the doors judging me as I passed. I landed in front of her own door.

The whole thing was in slow motion. My hand turned the knob and released, revealing the prison Elia had locked herself in. “Lee?” I tried.

It was slightly pathetic. She lay on her side, covers pooled around her small frame, staring blankly at the wall from her spot on her bed. Elia turned her sad eyes to me, and I felt like dying. They were only sad. Just sad. But my own emotions were anything but one. Pain, sadness, anger, and regret pierced me.

“Hey, Sam.” At least Elia didn’t sound as broken as she looked.

“I think we need to talk.”

“So, did you do it?” Dustin asked when I arrived back to the Factory a few hours later. I sighed, closing my office door behind me. Flopping onto the couch next to him, Dustin looked at me.

“Yeah.”

“How’d she take it?”

“She…smiled. I asked her why and she told me I had reminded her of all the boys before. None of them had apologized, or talked to her about it. She said thank you, and that it was for the best.
Then she got up, walked me to the door, and told me to inform you that the three of us are going skating tomorrow.”

I couldn’t believe it. Apparently, Dustin couldn’t either.

“Just like that?” He expressed.

“Yup.”

“Man, girls are confusing! Even my own sister! Damn.” Dustin shook his head.

“We’re good?” I faltered slightly. He turned his goofily grinning face towards mine.

“Yeah man, we’re good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
How many of you would hate me if I made it a Sam/Dustin pairing?

Fucking love Tumblr

Love ya!