Truly, Madly, Deeply

Graduation

We graduated. High school was finally over, but I wasn’t finished yet. I had something to do and I had things to say; especially to Kevin.

“From the first day that I saw you, there was so many things that I wanted to say to you. I wanted to tell you that you have the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen. I wanted to ask you for that hoodie you always wear and I wanted to tell you a secret. I would tell you about your eyes so I could look at them more often. I would ask for your hoodie so I could wear it to bed and imagine that you were with me and I would let you in on the secret that I think our souls were meant to be together.”

I did it. I told him how I felt. My hands shaking the entire time, but I did it.

I looked at her and I said something I’ve been dying to say.

“I love you Jetson. I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, and I love your beautiful brown eyes. I love the sound of your laugh. I love that you understand my situation with my brother. I love how just looking at you makes me happy.”

I told her. After all this time, I finally told her how I really felt.

When he stepped close to me, I knew what was going to happen.

When her lips met mine, I swear I felt an explosion.

I think this is what love is supposed to feel like.

Because I truly loved her.

Because I was madly in love with him.

Because we were deeply in love.

And we were together.

Truly, Madly, and Deeply
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you guys think??