The Bully's Sister

New People

The next day Narcissa entered her other child's bedroom “Draco ,come here I’ve got someone i want you to meet” the small one year old boy came away from his toys and walked slowly to his mother . He pointed to the baby girl “This is your sister ; Jane,” Draco gave the biggest smile and waved to the little girl. “Now Draco I want you to promise me that you will look after your sister forever,” the little boy nodded and kissed his sister on the cheek . On that day the small boy vowed to himself that he would protect Jane until the day he died and that he would be the best big brother ever.
“Narcissa” Lucius called out “Your sister is here” . Narcissa quickly left Draco's room “Bella, how are you?” she said to her sister. “I am well , is this her?” she asked as Narcissa handed Jane to her sister “Yes, she's beautiful isn't she”
“Yes even more perfect than Draco if that is even possible, I am sure she will be a great witch one day" “As long as she is happy , I do not care.”
Throughout the rest of the day Jane was admired and talked about . The clock struck 8 and a cold air filled the manor . A hooded figure entered the large drawing room . Narcissa's face was filled with horror and she brought Jane closer to her . Lucius looked nervous and worried , but glad that the house elves had taken Draco up to bed earlier. Bellatrix’s face was full of glee because before them stood Lord Voldermort.