The Bully's Sister

Christmas

It was soon 24th December and the snow had began to fall. Jane had gotten up extra early as she was so excited to see her brother after being separated from him for 4 months. She had a bath and got dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her golden locks the left side of her face was turning a bluey purple as a result of her father hitting her . That one would be hard to explain to Draco. Her mother had seen and yet had not said anything, it was times like these when she wished her mother a bit more courage.

She proceeded down the stairs and walked to the dining room where her breakfast was waiting for her. Her mother and father were sitting at the other end of the table "good morning darling" Narcissa said to Jane. She merely nodded to her while glaring at her father , who was so interested in the daily prophet that he didn't even see his daughter's arrival

"when are we going to collect Draco?" Jane asked eagerly,

"as soon as you've finished your breakfast"narcissa said to her daughter. Jane wolfed down her breakfast

"can we go now?" jane said

"yes , just go and get your coat and shoes on and we'll go" Jane ran up the stairs and put on her coat and shoes and then sprinted back down the stairs to join her mother and father . They then left for the station.

Jane ran through the crowd of muggles ahead of her parents, against their wishes . She then got to the barrier and smiled at the only thing between her and draco. She quickly went through the barrier and the scarlett train was quickly approaching the platform . It reached it's destination, and a sea of students flew out of the carriage doors. Jane jumped trying to see the sleek blonde hair of her brother. She felt someone grab her waist from behind she gasped and turned to see Draco "Draco,Draco!!!!" she squealed and hugged him tight. Draco chuckled "hello ,i missed you"

"i missed you too"

"did i not get missed?"jane heard from behind , Blaise was standing there looking even more perfect than before " of course i missed you " jane said looking down at her feet

"well do i get a hug?"blaise asked, jane slowly walked to him and wrapped her arms around his waist and leant her head on his chest and breathed in his smell. "come on Jane , i want to go home " draco said , jane reluctantly let go of blaise and stared into his for a brief second "yeah sure coming" Jane said. She said good bye to blaise and followed her brother to their parents , the whole journey home Jane was thinking about blaise, his smell, the way he held her , the way he looked at her and spoke to her.

She spent her evening catching up with draco and listening to his tales of hogwarts . Everything she heard just made her more jealous of Draco; he was at school learnning and with Blaise. She was just about to go to bed when Draco said "what happened to your face?"

"oh ,i fell"

"Jane i know when you're lying "

"i'm not lying"

"i'm not going to tell anyone,i'm your brother if someone hurt you i want to know"

"fine , it was Dad"

"what? no dad wouldn't it you"

"well he did"

"why?"

"i was standing up for Dobby"

"well you shouldn't haven't been sticking up for him"

"oh so it's ok for dad to hit me"

"no of course it's not, you just need to be careful of what you say"

"i'm not going to lie about who i am or who i like ,goodnight" she said and stormed out of the room , slamming the door on her way out .

She was woken up by Draco the next morning and his screaming of presents, their discussion from the night before was obviously forgotten . She went downstairs with him and spent the morning opening presents . She usually loved christmas but this year all she wanted was to be with Blaise.

The house elves laid out an amazing christmas feast , the whole day was full of fun and happiness . Except Jane wasn't happy , she was miserable that she wasn't with the one she loved. Yes she was only ten but she knew she loved Blaise more than anything , she just prayed that the feelings were returned.

On 7th January the whole family accompained Draco to the station . Jane was going to miss Draco but she was getting used to being alone and didn't mind it. She now felt alone even if she was surrounded by people , Blaise was the only one that she felt happy around. Just before Draco boarded the train he said to her "now i know that i won't be there for your birthday but i will send your present and card and i'll say happy birhtday now,Happy Birthday , i'm sorry about what i said on christmas eve , i should have said something to dad"

"no it's fine"

"no it's not i'm your brother and i should protect you from everything and everyone, if he ever hurts you again , write to me, i love you and i'll see you at summer " he said and hugged and then left her for another 7 months . All Alone.