Status: Contains strong language and violence. Sequel maybe???

Haunted

Can You Feel This Magic in the Air, It Must Have Been the Way You Kissed Me

After photos, we all sat down for a meal. “Are you okay?” Xander asked, taking my hand.
“I’ve never been so happy,” I admitted.
“Me either,” he smiled.
“You two are so cute,” Isabelle cried, taking yet another photo, just as the speeches began, starting with Josh the best man. By the end we were all in fits of laughter. Even though I barely knew some of the guests, everyone made me feel part of the family, and said I looked beautiful.

Later that evening, we were at the reception. We’d hired out the bar at the hotel, and it was decorated like a fairytale palace, everything was beautiful.
“You look so amazing,” Sharlene smiled, as she ordered a drink from the bar.
“Thank-you so much,” I blushed.
“No problem honey, Xander chose well.” I laughed. “No, seriously. You know what Xander’s like, I didn’t think he’d settle down for a while yet; he’s really surprised me. I’m glad though – you bring out the best in him.”
“Aww, that means so much. I’ve never felt this happy, I can’t believe how everything just worked perfectly,” I laughed. Our conversation was interrupted by my favourite song, Drops of Jupiter obviously. I turned round to see Xander, a knowing look in his eye. I laughed, the crowd parted, allowing me to pass.
“You look beautiful,” Xander smiled, wrapping his arms round my waist.
“Thank-you,” I blushed, looking down at the floor. I couldn’t believe he’d remember our conversation from weeks ago. I couldn’t even describe how much it meant to me. He had this way of making me feel really special, like I was a princess.
“Look up,” Xander said. Puzzled, I looked up at the ceiling to see confetti falling, covering the room in a silver glow.
“You remembered,” I laughed, fighting back tears.
“Is this the fairytale you wanted?” he asked.
“Yes, it’s perfect,” I smiled, as he pressed his lips softly on mine. I could honestly say I’ve never felt so happy. I knew nothing other than I wanted to be with him - forever, and always.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's so short and it's taken forever, I'm sorry for being such a lazy writer. Nearly done now, would love some comments. Thank you for reading.

Ella xoxo