Drain Me.

No one.

"Anna?"

I looked up through my tear filled eyes to see Alric walking towards me. I sighed, wiped my eyes and nose, then stood up. I was scared to face him.

"Are you ok?" I shrugged, sniffling.

"Well, I almost got raped and I walked in on you having sex. I don't know which is scarier," I said chuckling. It earned a small smile out of him, then he turned his face back to all business.

"I think it's about time we head home anyways. Go find Adam," He commanded. I nodded, biting back a sigh and a "don't tell me what to do". I walked back to where the main party was being held and started once more on my mission to find Adam. Finally I found the homosexual flirting with some attractive… Human? I couldn't tell. His eyes were red. Not purple. Or a normal color. I shrugged and walked over towards Adam.

"Prince douchery wants us to leave," I whispered to him. If anyone but him (and the other guy now) heard me call him that, off with my head!

Adam frowned and looked at the guy, told him goodbye, and followed me over to where Alric was standing with their father and Angela. They both smiled at us as we approached.

"I suppose we'll be seeing the three of you tomorrow morning for breakfast?" Charles said, a smile on his face. He and Angela stood on the side of a crowd of people arm in arm. They looked perfect together. Both of them like a painting you see in those cheesy vampire movies. It was lovely.

"Yeah, yeah. Bye Father," Alric mumbled and caught my arm in his hand quickly and started dragging me along, Adam walking quickly behind us. The car was already waiting for us as we stepped outside, and Alric shoved Adam and I in the car and walked to the other side to sit next to me. I was in the middle of two vampires. Joy to the world.


We arrived at the house fairly quickly and Alric rushed me up to his room with just enough time to for me to shoot Adam a confused look. The car ride was silent and awkward and I had a feeling Alric was mad about something. He pushed me into the room roughly and slammed the door behind him. He paced quickly as I plopped down onto his bed, watching him. I was enjoying the show. He sighed and punched the wall hard enough to make a huge hole. That I was going to have to fix.

As if he read my mind. "You'll have to fix that later."

I sighed and rubbed my face.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked. I seem to always forget my place and status in this house. Alric obviously knows though. He shot me a furious look.

"Why do you insist on speaking to me like that? Do you enjoy getting hurt by me?" He yelled, quickly walking in front of me. I averted my eyes from him beautiful purple ones and shook my head.

"N, no.. Master," I said hesitantly. He eyed me and turned around.

"Who touched you? You mentioned rape earlier and I want to know who laid a finger on your pretty little blonde head," He said. If he wasn't such an arrogant asshole and so pissed off, I maybe would have smiled and blushed at such an attractive man calling me pretty. But no.

"I don't know. Some kid, 17, 18, or 19. Brown shaggy hair, vampire, nice teeth," I said, thinking of his grin. He really did have some nice chompers. Alric rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, that's Byron Silver," He mumbled, his pace slowing to a stop in front of the bed. He plopped down beside me.

I shrugged."I don't give a damn what that assholes name is. He can go rot in Hell," I said, laying back on the bed. Alric followed my motion and rubbed his eyes.

"I think we can both agree that all of the vampire's are, Annabelle," He said. I turned my head to look at him but didn't respond. I had no idea what to say to that.

As we laid there, it was an almost beautiful moment. We sort of stared into each others eyes. It would have been almost romantic, if anything like that existed between the Prince and I. Alric leaned in, acting as though he was going to kiss me, but dipped his head to kiss my neck instead. My cheeks burned bright as his lips grazed against my smooth skin. I was too astonished to respond. I think he was determined to get some sort of sexual response out of me because he began to kiss all over until he reached my sweet spot, earning a groan of approval from me. I felt him smirk against my skin. He took this as an opportunity to grab me and place me in his lap. He sat up and secured my legs around his waist, then went back to kissing my neck. I had completely forgotten who I was with. All I knew was that a soft pair of lips were making moans come out of my mouth. That was until I felt a pair of sharp teeth perch my skin. I didn't have time to react to the bite as Alric started drinking the blood coming from my neck. I started to panic on the inside, but couldn't move on the outside. Is this was vampires do to you? Seduce you, then drink your blood? When I tried really hard to move, I realized that I honestly, physically could not move. Like the bite of a vampire keeps you from bing able to move as they drink from you. Like a vegetable. He pulled away from my neck and smirked at me, my blood covering his now red lips.

"No one touches my slave except me," He growled and then re attached himself to my neck. Instead of drinking, he kissed it though. He trailed the kisses all over my throat and neck and up my jawline. It was amazing. I would moan if I could, but I was still under that vegetable state the bite gives you. As I started to get feeling back into my limbs, I slowly started to push Alric away. As he felt my hand hit his chest, he flipped me over quickly onto my back and ripped off my dress (literally ripped) before I had time to stop him. I gasped at the sudden nakedness of my body, and the sudden Alric onto of it, his lips going straight for the curve of my breasts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I'm hella tired :l .
feedback. <3
and thank you for the recs. and comments, and subscribes, you guys are amazing and i love you all!