Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 12 - Wedding Day

-Wedding Day-

"Rayne, why didn't you get a dress like a normal girl?" Ashley asked me as I fixed my tie, brushing off my tuxedo jacket.

"Because I'm a fucking weird freak, who hates dresses with a burning passion. I won't be wearing one of those until my own wedding." I laughed, combing my hair back once more as I walked over in front of Ashley and smiled. "Ashley, God I'm so fucking happy for you! It's unreal!! I love you so much girl, you just have no idea." I whispered as I hugged her, brushing my hand lightly over her curly hair.

"I know! My God. I love you Rayne! Thank you so much for ALL of this! It's perfect. You're the best sister ever Munster-Muffin." She smiled as she hugged me tightly.

"Ditto sweetheart." I laughed, looking at myself one final time in the mirror and fixing a small portion of my hair before turning back to face Ashley.

"How do I look?" Ashley asked me, sighing and smiling brightly. God she looked so happy, like her life was finally coming together. I had never felt more happy for her in my whole life.

I felt the tears start to prick the corners of my eyes as I finally spoke. "You look absolutely gorgeous babygirl." I said as I hugged her again before I took her hand and breathed deep. "Ready?" I asked her as she shook her head, making those curls bounce around on top of her head.

Her dark red dress flowed beautifully as we walked down the isle. Everybody was there, including my mother. I had managed to get her here for 3 days, ecspecially for this.

I got an odd look from Mick as he saw me in a tux, and finally he just shook his head and smiled as he stood beside Nikki at the alter. Of course, Tommy was his best man, but Mick was up there too as well as James and Dj. They all looked damn fine in tuxedos. I couldn't believe I actually talked them all into being in a suit for this.

Nikki's jaw was hitting the floor as his eyes followed every step Ashley and I made towards him. I saw him let a few tears roll down his cheek as he smiled wide.

After I got up there, I took my place beside Ashley as her bride's maid. As soon as the ceremony started, I cried a little bit, as well as everyone else.

"I do." Nikki said brightly, squeezing onto Ashley's hands as the preacher asked Ashley the same question he had asked Nikki a few minutes ago.

"I do." She answered happily, turning to smile at me quickly before facing Nikki once more.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone started clapping and screaming when Nikki grabbed Ashley tightly, kissing her like he wasn't going to be alive tomorrow.

Confetti fell from the ceiling as the lights dimmed and soon I saw Dj on the stage to the far left as the spot light was on him. He balanced his guitar on the strap across his shoulder as he grabbed the microphone up front of him.

"Nikki, I'd have to say, you are one hell of a lucky man, and I'm happy for you. Maybe for once you'll actually be happy when you come into the studio." Dj smiled, making everyone laugh at him as I started to walk towards the stage, picking up 'Ashtray' from beside Dj, and grabbing the microphone from him.

"We both thought it'd be amazing to do something for all of you, ecspecially the new Mr. and Mrs. Sixx!!" I said happily as the crowd cheered more and my mother stood up, clapping and crying all at the same time, making me smile even bigger. "This is Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses!! Unfortunately not all of the band could make it, so please welcome our very own Tommy Lee to the drums, and welcome Mr. Dj Ashba on the guitar!!" I shouted into the microphone again as I opened up the song, playing the well known intro.

Dj smiled over at me as he joined in as Tommy started banging on the drums. As soon as the vocals started, Dj reached for the microphone first and started to sing as I soon started singing with him.

"I love you Rayne!" I heard Ashley screaming as she jumped up and down beside Nikki, while I could see the tears rolling down her face.

I played guitar like a crazy maniac, running from one side of the stage to the other, feeling a bit relieved when the song was actually over.

"Now for Mi Amor, by Dj!" I yelled into the mic as Nikki joined us on stage, replacing the other bassist that we had hired. It was odd that we were all in stage on tuxedos performing some rock n' roll music, but it was whatever. We were having a great time.

I ran to Nikki after Dj finished Mi Amor and welcomed Alice Cooper and his band on the stage as we all gladly took our breaks.

"Nikki, you better take care of her." I smiled, hugging him as he took his bass guitar off and sat it on a stand.

"You know I will Rayne. You know I will..." He laughed, hugging me back tightly as Ashley joined us behind the stage.

"Rayne! That was beautiful!!" She screamed, running over to me as I let go of Nikki, jumping into my arms.

"Thanks darling. All for you, the most amazing sister someone could ever ask for." I laughed, squeezing her tightly before sitting her lightly on her feet again.

"Dj, you did amazing!" Ashley screamed, hugging him, and finally running to her new husband. "Baby, you did great!" She smiled, kissing Nikki on the cheek and hugging him.

All of the sudden, an all so familar voice blared through the speakers as soon as Alice had walked off stage. Mick.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I threw a bunch of people in here, and I hope you like it c:

I'm a huge Alice Cooper fan by the way... I kinda love him like, a lot!!
So what did you think of the Rock N' Roll fuckin' wedding!? WHOO!!! I played guitarrr!!!

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X