Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 21 - Slashy McSlasherson!

"But see.... See, Axl... He's such a dick sometimes.... That's why I like, fucking, don't talk to him much anymore. Ya' know?" Slash slurred as his body fell towards mine, making me randomly laugh out at nothing really.

"Ya man! I know! And Nikki and Ashley, holy fuck.... She's like, pregnant!" I chuckled as I played with Slash's poofy hair that was now in my lap as he looked up at me with a drink in his hand.

"No" *hiccup* "No fucking way! Nikki's having a 5th kid?? Holy shit man... I'm glad I don't have any yet... Shit, that's alot of fucking kids." Slash laughed uncontrolably, spilling his drink all in his hair and all over me.

"Excuse me Mr. and Mrs. Hudson, we're going to have to ask you to leave now." A nice man in a tuxedo told us as two security guards stood beside him.

"We'll leave, no need to get" *Belch* "Hasty." I slurred as I sat my drink down and looked at Slash's smiling face that was still in my lap. "Come on Slashy Mc.Slasherson. Come forth, tis time to leave this establishment!" I yelled out in an english accent as the 3 men rolled their eyes at me as Slash and I stood up.

"Taxi time!" Slash laughed as he grabbed my hand, kissing my cheek in a drunken stupper as his hair tickled my face, making me laugh at him.

"Good day sir!" I huffed at the manager and his little security guards as Slash and I stumbled out of the bar after we paid for our stuff, calling a taxi to take us to the nearest hotel.

"Oh Slash, you're so fun to party with!" I screamed as he picked me up, carrying me inside the hotel room bridal style and tossing me down on the bed, falling down on top of me.

"You're funner to party with!" He laughed in response as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, shoving his hair in my face.

Oh shit, that stinks! Smells like that alcohol from earlier, the sweat, and grease.

"Shower, now!" I demanded him, not being able to keep a serious face.

"Yes Ma'am!" Slash saluted to me, jumping off the bed and stripping his shirt off like a male stripper and throwing it at me.

Holy Cow.... this should be an interesting night..... *dum dum dum DUM!*

Slash tossed his shirt on my face and then moving his hips around in a VERY sexual way. I'm not gonna lie, it was hot as FUCK.

His hands moved to his pants as he undid them just a bit, then walked away to the bathroom.

"You fucker!" I yelled to him as I heard him chuckle when he shut the bathroom door. "Tease." I muttered drunkenly to myself, feeling the room spin a little bit before I got a very evil idea.

I got up and stumbled to the bathroom, opening the door as quietly as I could and then the shower door. I stepped in, fully clothed other than the hat, which I had left sitting on the bed.

Slash spun around when he felt the cool breeze on his back when he ended up facing me and almost falling on his ass. "What the fuck?!" He laughed at me as he stood there, naked, as I was getting my whole outfit soaked with warm water.

"It's payback." I smirked as I crossed my arms over my chest and stumbled a bit, making Slash immediately hold onto me.

Talk about an awkward drunk story... This was gonna be one of those in the morning.

He held me and just looked into my eyes, staring at me as he caressed my cheek as the water rolled off of his hair, landing all over my face.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he looked from my lips to my eyes in a very umm... well, a sexual way. Guess you can say that is typically what you'd expect from Slash.... A fucked up lead guiarist who was drunk right now, naked in the shower with me.

I started to blush and went to turn my face away, but before I could, Slash pushed me on the shower wall and captured my lips roughly as his hands held tightly onto my hips. At first the thought of Mick came to my mind, but I forgot all about him when Slash's tounge ran across my bottom lip and pushed it's way into my mouth.

His hands started to yank and pull at my clothes, tossing them off piece by piece until I was just as naked as he was.

"Ohhhh cold water." He squealed as he picked me up and quickly cut off the water, making his way to the bed with me. "Mhm." He chuckled evily as he layed me down, staring at my body.

I couldn't think straight right now. I knew about three things right now. I wanted Slash. I'd regret this in the morning. And I'm drunk as fuck. OH FUCKING WELL! :D

Slash pushed himself on top of me, roughly kissing me again and letting his hands wander all over me. I felt him pushing into me and I let out a moan. "Holy Fuck!" I breathed as I bit down on his shoulder and dug my nails into his back as he didn't dare to move until I started moving under him.

There were lots of screams, lots of moans and groans, and even neighbors in the hotel complaining about how loud we were being. And yes, of course we did use a condom, I wasn't about to get pregnant anytime soon.

"Holy Hell... You're amazing." Slash breathed heavily as he kissed my lips softer this time as he collapsed beside me, pulling me tightly to him as I worked the covers over top of our bodies.

"You were too." I chuckled as I felt my heart beating in my ears, listening to the blood pumping fast through my veins. "Goodnight Saul.... I mean, Slash." I laughed as I kissed him, laying my head on his chest and tangling my body with his.

"Goodnight Rayne..." He whispered as I felt his breathing slow and heard his heart beat slower, then I heard his light snoring.

Well shit, talk about falling asleep quickly.

I laughed a bit to myself and shook my head before closing my eyes. And just like that, I was out too. Now the fun thing to imagine, what's going to happen when we wake up in the morning and we don't remember this?

HA! That should be a blast.... NOT!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh and what happens after this little scene?!
Keep reading and find out :D

I love you all who are reading this.. Just know that you are all my babies, and I love you all...
Tumblr!! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X