Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 22 - We Did What?!

-morning-

I rolled over slowly and felt bare skin press to mine. What the fuck?!

I sat up quickly, holding the covers to my chest being careful not to expose myself. I looked down at Slash who was now semi-awake and staring at me dazed and confused.

"Goodmor- WHAT THE FUCK!?" He screamed as he flailed his arms and rolled out of bed, hitting the floor with a loud thud. He was naked, I was naked... So that meant one thing happened last night.

"You don't remember last night either?!" I asked him as I started to panic a little bit as I felt a wave of guilt rush over me. I should NEVER have gotten as drunk as I did.

"No...." He breathed slowly as he looked around for his pants. "Shit." He muttered as he ran his hand through his fluffy hair.

I turned my head away as he got up and walked to the bathroom, coming back out with boxers on and his pants in hand.

"Your clothes are soaked and laying in the shower...." He pointed towards the bathroom as he just looked at me.

I can't believe that I fucking slept with Slash!

"I can't believe this." I sighed deeply as I smacked my forehead as I flopped backwards on my pillow and grabbed Slash's, pressing it over my face as I screamed.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!"

"You can wear my shirt until I can go get you some more clothes." He offered as he held his shirt out to me. He was trying to be sweet, and that was a little bit of comfort.

"Thanks." I sighed as I took the shirt from him as he turned around while I slipped it on, still sitting in bed due to my lack of underwear or pants.

"I'm gonna go... get you some clothes. What size pants do you wear?" He asked as he walked over and sat close to me on the bed.

"Size zero." I sighed. "Listen Slash, I'm sorry... I didn't mean for that to happen.... For-" He was shaking his head while I spoke before he finally just grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Fuck." He breathed on my lips as I sat there just wondering what to do. Was I going to try to fix things with Mick, or was it going to be Slash... "I... I'm sorry. I just had to remember that." He quickly apologized as he got up and walked to the door, glancing back at me. "I'll be back as quick as I can." Then he left me there on the bed with my mouth wide open and my heart pounding like a hammer.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Ashley. I had to vent.

"Hello?" She muttered into the phone. I looked over at the clock. 8am. Oh well that fucking explains.

"Ashley, I've got a problem...." I breathed heavily into the phone.

"What is it Munster?" She asked me in a worried tone.

"Well I told you I was going out to party with Slash last night, and well... We got drunk and....."

"You did NOT sleep with him... Please tell me you didn't!" She screeched in my ear.

"I did...." I said in a low voice as if I was ashamed of myself. Shit, I was ashamed. If I was going to sleep with Slash, I should have at least been sober.

"She did what?!" I heard an all so familiar voice in the background on Ashley's end... Mick.

"Oh fuck..." I gasped as I felt my heart drop to my ass.

"Mick, no... Come back! Dammit." Ashley sighed as I heard her get up and tell Nikki to go run after him. "He came searching for you to apologize, and no, that doesn't make him right for doing what he did.... But he wants to fix things."

"Ash... There is no fixing things.. He betrayed me. I'll never trust him again, no matter how much I love him." I sighed.

That was the truth. I couldn't trust him now. For all I know he could be lying about the apology.

"I know... And now he knows you slept with Slash, and that doesn't make him feel any better." She said softly as I heard Nikki and Mick in the distance screaming at each other.

"Now he knows how it feels when I saw him I guess." I spat back in pure anger. I didn't do this for revenge though.. I did it because I was fucking drunk and Slash is just a sex god with a fucking body to die for...

"Rayne, you shouldn't have done this for revenge.. That'd be really fucking mean. Then not only would you hurt Mick, you'd hurt Slash..." She sighed. I could practically see her shaking her had and pointing her finger at me.

"I didn't do it for revenge though Ash... I did it because we both were drunk, and now neither of us remember it. All we remember is waking up naked in a hotel bed together."

"Oh lord. Well, let me go deal with Mick and Nikki. You find out what's going through your head right now and just calm down. It's gonna be alright." She said happily, trying to lighten the mood of despair that was sinking in on the conversation.

"Yeah... Love you bye." I sighed in defeat as I hung up.

I tossed my phone on the bed and stood up, taking a good look at myself.

My hair was a mess. I had no pants on. The shirt I was wearing was almost the right size, but a little big, and of course it was a Guns N' Roses shirt. I shook my head and laughed a little as I went to relieve my bladder in the bathroom.

While I was in there I heard Slash come back in. "Rayne?" He called out. He must have been worried that I had left. Awe.

"In the bathroom, be out in a second." I called back to him, quickly fixing my hair and walking back out to face him, trying to cover my bottom half with his shirt.

"Oh um... There's some pants and underwear..." He stuttered as he held out a bag for me as I happily took it.

"Thanks." I smiled as I hugged him tightly before walking back into the bathroom to change.

"So.... what do we do about this?" Slash called from the other side of the door as I slipped on the undies.

"I don't really know... What do you want to do about it?" I asked him in response. I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to do when I slept with my favorite guitarist in the whole world. What were you supposed to do?

"I mean well... Can I at least take you out for breakfast, or a date, or something?"

He seriously wanted to try and make something work with this? Fuck it... What else could go wrong?

"Uhh... Sure. That sounds nice." I said happily as I smiled like a little girl in the mirror before I opened the door to face Slash as he stared at his feet.

"So... Where do you wanna go?" He asked me as he gathered his things that were scattered everywhere and grabbed my hand as we left. Forget the wet clothes, the hotel can have them. A gift from Saul and Rayne, ha, that makes me smile.

"Anywhere you want is fine with me." I chuckled as he looked over at me and smiled.

"You're just going to act like this never happened, aren't you?" He laughed at me as he kissed the top of my hand, walking with me out the door.

"Oh no, it happened, but I'm not going to fret on it." I responded back to him.

He chuckled against my lips as I pushed myself back away and took his hand again, continuing to walk as we just chatted and laughed, pointing out funny buildings and pretty landscapes as we made our way to a resturaunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
He wants to take me to breakfast after fucking me without remembering...
Sweet huh?! :D

Tumblr!! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X