Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 23 - Lovey Dovey

"Table for two please." Slash said politely to the woman who was gawking at him over the front counter.

"Yes sir Slash, I mean, Mr.Hudson." She fumbled as she glared at me in an evil way. I probably got that look because Slash was holding me close to him and his fingers were still intertwined with mine. "Right this way sir." The 'not so nice' lady led us through a group of tables and to a back area that had a few booths and a couple tables.

We sat at a booth as Slash refused to let go of my hand as he held it over the table.

"What can I get you two to drink?" The lady asked us as she pulled out her pen and little tablet.

"I'll have a Coke. What do you want sweetheart?" Slash asked me as I blushed a little at the sound of him calling me sweetheart. Seemed to good to be real.

"I'll have a Dr.Pepper please ma'am." I smiled at the lady as she walked off, leaving us there alone.

"Such good manners for a Rock N' Roll girl." Slash chuckled at me as he titled his head back and pulled out his cigarettes, swiftly lighting one.

"You just smoke anywhere don't you?" I laughed at him as he glanced over at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I'm Saul Hudson, I can smoke wherever I want." He chuckled as he leaned foward and blew smoke into my eyes, making them water.

Oh this man was already pushing my buttons, but in a bittersweet good way.

Our drinks got there soon as we both ordered our dinner.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Slash asked me as he blew smoke out of his nose and smirked at me.

"Not get back in bed with you." I laughed to myself as I lit a cigarette of my own, blowing the first drag right in his face. "I have to go back and face the Motley fucking Crue. I'm on tour with them, remember?"

"Ah shit." Slash grummbled as he frowned. "I totally forgot." He looked off into the distance for a little bit before he looked back to me and smiled, taking my hand in his. "At least give me your number? Nikki doesn't live to far from me in California, so I could come visit you if you go live with him." He smiled softly as he batted his eyes at me. Those big, beautiful, brown eyes of his.

"Sure." I smiled as I handed him my phone. "I don't know where I'm going to be staying, but I'm sure it won't be too far Slash." I laughed to him as he put his number in my phone before smiling and handing it back to me.

"Please, call me Saul." He smirked at me as the waiter ruined the moment.

"Here is your food Mr and Mrs Hudson. Enjoy and call for me if you need anything." The man smiled as he sat our food down and walked away, leaving me wide eyed as I stared at Sla-, Saul, and laughed.

"Do we seriously look like a Mr, and Mrs, Hudson?" Slash laughed as he kissed my hand and finally started to munch on his food.

"I don't know." I laughed as I started eating as well, enjoying the lovely food that was hitting my empty stomach.

We ate and chatted a little while after we were done before we finally got up and paid before we left and started walking back to the venue that we had played at last night.

"So, I had a fun time." I said shyly as I kicked a rock along the street as Slash reached out to take my hand and smile at me.

"I did too. Just to bad we can't remember half of it, huh?" He chuckled at me, making me smile back at him and nod my head.

"Yeah, but at least we met. That was simply luck on my behalf. I've always admired you." I sighed brightly as he looked down at me and smiled gently as he squeezed my hand.

"I'm glad I met you too." He smiled as we walked into the parking lot at the venue. "Please, text me, call me, do something. I want to talk with you again. Maybe we'll go somewhere together in the future." Saul smiled at me as he faced me at the Motley's bus doors.

"I'll text you, and maybe we will.... You never know Saul." I laughed as his eyes locked with mine as he smirked.

"I could only hope." He whispered as he pressed his lips softly to mine. "Until next time Rayne. Be safe." He said as he gently let go of my hand and began walking away.

"Until next time." I muttered softly to myself as I heard the bus doors open while I let my fingers graze my lips as I smiled and watched Slash walk away.

"Mhm... What was that all about?" Ashley cleared her throat as she smiled at me and opened her arms for me.

I just shook my head and smiled as I gladly hugged her. "He took me to breakfast and then we walked all the way back here." I laughed as she pulled back to look at me.

"No way! You and him walked all the way back here after breakfast? That's so romantic. Maybe he digs you." Ashley chuckled as she winked and grabbed my hand, dragging me on the bus.

"Where's.... Well... Where's 'he' at?" I asked as I looked at ou- , my bunk which was empty as I saw Vince, Tommy, and Nikki all in the kitchen area.

"He's somewhere." Tommy sighed as he rolled his eyes as he banged his head down on the table.

"He's supposed to be on his way, I just called him." Nikki frowned as he got up and walked over to me, wrapping me in a tight hug. "Just try to keep your distance and not say anything." He sighed before letting go of me as Vince hugged me.

"I'm sorry about the other night. I apologized to Nikki and Tommy... And well, I hit you when I shouldn't have. I feel really bad about it. Can you ever forgive me?" The blonde asked me genuinley as he looked into my eyes, searching for an answer.

"I can't stay mad at you Vince." I smiled as I hugged him once more as he thanked me. "I'm gonna lay down for a bit in your bunk Tommy. Is that okay?" I asked before I got in it.

"Sure you can." He smiled at me before playing with Nikki's spiked up hair like a little child.

I didn't say anything else, I just nodded and climbed into the bunk and curled up to the covers. It reminded me of earlier this morning when I had woke up to Slash. I chuckled to myself as I pulled out my phone.

'Hey lover boy. Whatcha up to?' I texted him as I determined whether or not to actually send it. I took a deep breath and sent it anyways, fretting what response I would get. Maybe he wouldn't text me back. Maybe he was just using me and acting sweet.... Maybe I was just a one night stand.

I laid there cuddling with the pillow and went to slowly shut my eyes until my phone went off. I quickly pulled it out and read the message.

'Hey beautiful. Not much. Hanging with Axl. What about you? He said to tell you that you did great last night ;)'

Awe! That was fucking cute! Well maybe I was wrong... Maybe there could be something forming here... Or maybe I was just imagining shit. I don't know.

'Tell him I said thanks. I'm just laying here thinking about last night. Mick is going to be getting on the bus soon. I don't know if I can face him :/'

I laid there again as I heard Mick get on the bus and I listened to him talk to everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOT!! YAY!! AHH!! :D

I dunno... I'm weird...

Tumblr!! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X