‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

17

Skye

“What are you doing?” I asked Harry as I leant in the doorframe. He was grabbing some clothes out of a drawer and putting them in a bag.

“I feel bad for Casey and Paige to sleep on the couch so you guys can use the bed again and I’ll stay at Liam’s he has a spare bed.” Harry said stuffing things in his bag. I walked over and grabbed his hand to stop him.

“Casey and Paige are staying at Liam’s tonight. I think they might stay there for the rest of the time they’re here. Liam doesn’t mind.” I explained pulling Harry’s clothes out and putting them back in the drawer.

“Oh,” was all he said as he watched me put everything back.

“I’m sorry for neglecting you lately. I didn’t mean to, I just got caught up with Casey and Paige and even before that I was making you feel bad about being lonely and I am so sorry.” I said turning to Harry. He waved me off.

“I understand. I made you come –“ Harry started but I quickly cut him off.

“Stop saying that, you didn’t make me move here! You asked me to move. I was the big girl who decided to move here. So please stop feeling guilty about it!” I said angrily at him. He looked at me amused at my anger.

“I don’t want you to feel guilty about me moving here okay? I chose this.” I said sternly. He nodded at me smiling softly. I smiled back instantly, god I love his smile.

“Come here,” He said motioning me over to him with his finger. I giggled and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up into his emerald eyes.

“I love you,” I said to him.

“I love you too,” He said pecking me on the nose. I scrunched my face up and then laughed lightly. Harry quickly looked away to refrain from yawning in my face. I looked at him surprised, very rarely was he tired before I was.

“I haven’t slept very well these last two nights. I don’t really like sleeping without you anymore. It doesn’t feel right.” Harry said fidgeting with the bottom of my shirt not meeting my eyes.

“Aww,” I cooed to him making him blush slightly. I reached up and pressed my lips against his. He eagerly kissed me back. I pulled away after a bit. “Let’s go to bed,”

I moved out of Harry’s arm and flipped off the bedroom light and quickly turned on the lamp beside the bed. I pulled the covers back before turning in time to see Harry pulling down his briefs. I rolled my eyes at him.

“You should try sleeping naked,” He suggested winking at me.

“Oh yeah because if I’m naked were really going to sleep,” I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the soft pillows.

“Would that be such a bad thing?” He asked winking at me and climbing in next to me. I laughed.

“Goodnight Haz,” I said reaching over to ruffle his hair, this earned me a pout. I leant forward and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before turning of the light and rolling over so my back was to him. Harry instantly moved towards me and wrapped his legs and arms around me engulfing me in his body heat. I breathed in his smell contently before falling asleep after he gave me his usual kiss on my head.

-

My eyes flew open as I felt something poking my back. I screwed my face up wondering what it was, I moved my hand back to touch it earning a moan from Harry while he slept. My hand instantly flew away and I slapped Harry across the chest.

“What?” He yelped sitting upright.

“Put it away,” I hissed glaring up at him and motioning down under the blanket. Instead of being embarrassed he merely smirked and moved closer to me.

“It’s just happy to see you.” He purred in my ear. I groaned and pushed against his chest.

“Harry I’m still tired.” I whined.

“I know a perfect way to wake you up,” He whispered softly before capturing my lips with his. My arms instantly dropped from his chest the moment his lips met mine. He moved upwards and hovered over me pushing his tongue into my mouth.

“Hey guys... HOLY FUCK!” Paige screamed as she pushed our door open. I instantly let go of Harry and he quickly pulled the blanket up covering his naked and my semi-naked bodies. Niall, Louis and Zayn all appeared in our doorways. Harry stayed hovering over me to cover my semi naked body more successfully from the boys. I groaned and sunk further down into the bed and I buried my red face into Harry’s chest.

“GET OUT!” Harry bellowed at them all. Zayn quickly leant forward and slammed the door shut behind them. I moaned in embarrassment and kept my face hidden against Harry. He started to kiss my neck.
“I’m not doing it now!” I whined pushing his face away. He sighed.

“I was afraid you would say that.” He said getting up and heading to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on shortly afterwards and I assumed he was having a cold shower. I groaned and buried my head in the pillows trying to get my own arousal to calm down. My embarrassment helped with this.

Shortly after, I heard the shower turn off and Harry was soothingly rubbing my back.

“Come on love you can’t stay in here forever.” Harry murmured into my ear. I groaned and rolled over to see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed in just a pair of pants. His hair was still lightly dripping. “You should get dressed before I have to go for another cold shower.”

I poked my tongue at him before getting up and heading into the bathroom for a quick shower. I came out with a towel wrapped around me and grabbed some clothes. Harry watched me intently. I rolled my eyes at him before walking back into the bathroom to get changed.

I walked out to see Harry gone and the bedroom door open. I walked out hoping to God that everyone had left the apartment. Of course they were all still here, looking at me smiling. I rolled my eyes and flushed red and quickly joined Harry in the kitchen. He handed me two pieces of toast and a drink of juice. I smiled my thanks and kissed him on the cheek.

We made our way out into the living room and everyone was still grinning at us largely. Paige however wouldn’t meet my eyes. I groaned at everyone.

“Seriously guys!” I whined as they boys all burst into fits of laughter.

“Good morning?” Louis winked at Harry as Harry sat down next to him.

“Would have been if Paige didn’t interrupt,” Harry said shooting Paige a playful glare. She blushed harder. I rolled my eyes at Harry and sat down next to Paige. She barely looked at me. I laughed at her which made her look at me and glare.

“Well you should have knocked.” I said to her.

“Oh please, no one expected you two to be going at it this early in the morning.” She defended.

“Have you met Harry?” Zayn asked her curiously. Harry just smirked proudly.

There was a knock at the door. I glanced around at everyone wandering who on Earth would be knocking on the door. Casey got up to get it. As soon as she opened the door Tate burst into the room. We all looked at her strangely as she paused and looked at us worried.

“You know you don’t have to knock right?” Louis asked raising his eyebrows at her.

“It’s rude not to knock...” She trailed off rubbing her arm uncomfortably from all of us staring at her. We all sat there in silence for a moment before everyone burst out laughing.

“She’s worried about being rude,” Louis cackled wiping away a fake tear. Niall got up and circled his arms around Tate’s waist and kissed her forehead as she blushed from us laughing at her. She sat down on the seat next to me in a huff as Niall stood beside her leaning over and taking one of my pieces of toast. I flipped him off.

“If you would all stop laughing at me I need to tell you all something!” She said glaring at everyone. The laughter died down and everyone watched her curiously.

“Simon told me to tell you all that management is having a kind of party tonight and One Direction is expected to be there as you will be meeting all these fancy people. So he’s going to send stylists over at 4pm.” All the boys groaned at this. But Tate wasn’t finished, she turned to me and looked at me with sympathy. I gave her a questioning look.

“And Harry has to bring Skye because management wants to meet her.”

I think my heart stopped. Yep pretty sure it had stopped beating.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot in the last chapter to thank Revolving.Around.Us for your cute nicknames! I absolutely love them! And if you don't mind I meant use them at some point in the chapters to come??

Thanks for all the support guys! You're all amazing!