‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

18

Skye

I was probably being overdramatic. I knew that. But the thought of meeting the boy’s management scared the hell out of me. If they didn’t like me they could easily threaten Harry’s career to get rid of me. The thought of Harry going through that made me want to vomit. Which is exactly what I was doing at this moment.

“It’s going to be okay,” Harry cooed from above me holding my hair back from the toilet bowl and rubbing my back slightly. I retched one last time before sitting back on the floor and curling my legs up to my chest.

“No, no it’s not,” I whispered. “What if they hate me?”

“They won’t hate you. If I love you so will they are. You’re Australian charm is too adorable to reject.” Harry continued rubbing my back soothingly.

“Oh please. They’re going to hate me. I’d hate me after how much trouble I’ve put you in with the media. I’m a nightmare to them.” I grumbled burying my head into my knees. Harry pulled my head up to look at him.

“They are NOT going to hate you!” He said forcefully. “And it doesn’t matter if they do because I love you!”

“But what if they threaten to take away your music career if you don’t leave me?” I asked weakly.

“Then I choose you and walk away from music.” I gasped at him and stood up to glare at him. He shot me a confused look.

“You will do no such thing!” I said angrily. “You will choose music over me!”

“Don’t be stupid,” He snorted.

“You’re the one being stupid!” I defended. He glared at me for a moment before sighing angrily.

“You don’t get it do you!” He practically screamed at me. I stood there blinking at him having no idea what he was talking about.

“I can’t just leave you! God I’m so in love with you that if you asked me to quit music today I would do it in a heartbeat. I can no longer live without you Skye! You’re apart of everything I do, every thought I have concerns you somehow. I’m so completely in love with you that I know I’m going to marry you someday!” I stood there shocked as Harry screamed this at me in our bathroom. I’m pretty sure everyone could hear our argument.

“I would never ask you to quit music for me.” I whispered to him. His face softened and he smiled softly.

“I know my little bird. I know.” I glared at his use of bird.

“I’m going to brush my teeth,” I said aware of the taste of vomit still in my mouth. He nodded and turned to walk out of the room.

“Harry,” I said making him pause in the doorway and turn to look at me. I concentrated on putting toothpaste on my toothbrush before looking up at him. “I plan to marry you someday too,”

“Hurry up and brush your teeth so I can snog you.” Harry said leaning against the doorframe. I snorted at his bluntness.

-

“I can honestly do my own hair,” I whined at the random group of people in the living room surrounding the boys, Tate and I.

“Not as good as we can,” one said.

“Well that wasn’t an insult at all,” I snorted. The person rolled their eyes and forced me into a seat. He picked up scissors. I jumped out of the seat.

“Whoa NO! No cutting hair, just styling.” I said shaking my finger at him. He huffed before agreeing and pulling out a curling wand. I saw Harry and Louis chuckling at me. I glared at them.

“Why don’t Eleanor and Danielle have to come?” I whined to Liam and Louis.

“Because they’re busy with other stuff,” Liam explained patiently to me again. I scoffed.

“Yeah I’m sure they are,” I said not believing it for a second. Tate had said she would come as Niall’s date because I had begged her. And I mean begged her as in hugging her leg as she tried to walk out the door. She was currently sitting to my left glaring at me as her stylist dragged a comb through her hair. She winced as they hit a knot and roughly dragged it out.

I hissed as my stylist hit me ear with the curler. I was almost positive that he did it on purpose.

“Aren’t Australians supposed to be laid back?” He snipped at me.

“Aren’t British people supposed to be charming?” I snipped back. I reached towards Niall’s chip packet only for him to pull it away from me with a glare.

“Niall,” Tate warned from the other side of me. Niall frowned before pushing the bag back towards me. I watched him cautiously as I slowly put my hand in the bag and quickly ripped out a handful. Niall pulled the bag out of my reach as soon as I had pulled my hand back. The boys looked at Tate stunned.

“What?” She asked shifting in her seat.

“You got Niall to share his food.” Liam stated.

“She’s a witch!” Louis accused pointing a finger at her. “Burn her at the stake!”

I rolled my eyes at his dramatic behaviour. We went silent for a moment and the nervous feeling crept back into my stomach. I breathed deeply trying to calm down my heart rate. I looked up at Harry and watched the way he talked to Lou. The way his smile reached his eyes and his laughter came out in short bursts. His eyes twinkled as Louis said something stupid again. He suddenly glanced at me and sent me a large dimpled smile.

For this boy, I thought. Everything I do is for this boy I reminded myself as I calmed down enough to send him a smile back. I could do this.

-

“You look amazing,” Harry said from the doorway. I sighed.

“Can you zip the dress up please?” I asked as he obliged and came over. He pulled the zip up, his fingers brushing up my back in the process sending a shiver throughout my body. He leant forward and pressed a kiss to my shoulder before resting his chin there and staring at me through the mirror.

I was wearing a pale pink dress that was strapless and flowed easily downwards. My hair dye had been touched up so it was looking more brown then red, it had also been loosely curled to fall around my head and I had a small jewelled band wrapped around my head. I looked like a fairy minus wings. Or a hippy. I hope their management likes hippies.

“You look beautiful and everything is going to go great tonight.” Harry said forcefully trying to assure me. I sighed and put my silver heels on; I glanced in the mirror one last time before following Harry out of our room.

“Wow, I did a great job,” My stylist said once I walked out. I rolled my eyes at him.

“You make it sound like it was hard,”

“Trust me, to have you looking that good it was hard.” I glared at him. We had become frenemies after about the third time he ‘accidentally’ burnt me. We kept snapping at each other but I allowed him to do what he wanted with me. The stylists all packed up and said goodbye and left the apartment.
“Car’s here,” Zayn said coming in from the kitchen. I think I was going to vomit again.

“Ready?” Harry asked coming up and taking my hand. I shook my head.

“Can’t you just tell them I’m sick? It’s not a complete lie.”

“You’re coming. I want to show you off to everyone tonight. I want them to see how lucky I am.” Harry leant forward and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was extremely soft and sweet. It was so full of love that it took my breath away and left me dazed. I slowly followed Harry down to the car without complaint still half dazed. When we reached the car however I snapped back to reality.

“Don’t do that again,” I warned smacking Harry on the arm and climbing into the limo that was awaiting us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry and Skye married?? Hmm maybeee ;P