‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

19

Tate

“You look beautiful.” Niall said as I walked out of the bathroom in a low dark green dress that had a halter neck straps.

“Thanks,” I smiled at him while I flicked my brown and red hair out at the ends. I glanced over to see Skye and Harry walking out of their room. Zayn then told us that the car was ready and we made our way downstairs.

“Thank you for coming, I know you didn’t want to.” Niall said smiling at me and grabbing my hand as we waited in the lift.

I smiled at him and leant over and pecked him on the cheek. The moment we got outside my phone buzzed. I glanced down to see it was Ander. I excused myself from everyone and answered the phone.
“Tate!” Ander screamed from the other end of the phone connection. I could hear people and music at the background. “Where are you?!”

“I’m with Niall,” I replied back. Ander laughed through the phone, I frowned not sure what exactly was so funny about that.

“Leave that tool and come party with us were at your place.” I groaned in annoyance hoping my bedroom had remained off limits to everyone.

“I can’t I’ve already got plans tonight.”

“But you never hang out with us anymore Tate!”

“Tate!” I looked up and saw Niall gesturing me over, we had to leave.

“I have to go Ander, bye.” I muttered hanging up the phone quickly and walking over to Niall.
“Everything okay?” He asked sweetly. I nodded and he gave me a quick kiss.

“Would you two stop snogging and just get into the car.” Louis head appeared out the door glaring at us. Niall smacked Louis back into the car and held his hand out for me to help me into the car. The moment Niall climbed into the car and shut the door the Limo began to move. I was squished up against Niall as Louis took up as much of the seat as possible. I smacked his leg lightly making him move over to give Niall more room.

“So rude,” Louis muttered rubbing his leg. I rolled my eyes at him. I glanced over at Skye to see her practically hyperventilating. Harry was trying to comfort her but it wasn’t working and I could see pretty soon she was going to snap at him. I just hoped to god we would get to the venue soon before they had an all out war with all of us in close proximity.

We arrived not long later outside a fancy hotel. There were a few paparazzi out front but it only took a couple of seconds and few photos before we were ushered inside.

“By the way I think we just became official to the world,” Niall leant over to whisper into my ear. My eyes went wide as I looked at him surprised.

“Great I just became one of the most hated people in the world,” I groaned. Niall looked confused.

“Your fans,” I reminded him. He look slightly guilty. I smiled and kissed his cheek reassuring him that it was okay.

“Boys,” Simon Cowell suddenly appeared shaking all five boys hands happily. He paused at me.

“Tate nice of you to come?” He questioned slightly. I laughed awkwardly.

“I’m uh here as Niall’s date...” I trailed off. He glanced at Niall and mine’s hands that were entwined.

“I remember hearing about that. I will have to talk to the both of you soon,” He said. Niall nervously shifted next to me as I tried to not show any emotion. He would be okay with our relationship right?

“And this must be the lovely Skye Jackson.” Simon said reaching his hand out to take Skye’s. I watched her place her shaking hand in his as he shook it. I hoped to god that she decided not to puke in this moment. “Well you have free reign tonight, just talk to people and I’ll come back for Harry and Miss Jackson later on to meet some people.” Simon said nodding at us and walking away.

Skye visibly let out the breath she was holding and clutched onto Harry’s arm and rested her head against his shoulder. He rubbed her back soothingly. She looked like she was about to faint.

“Come one Skye, I think you might need a drink,” I said pulling my hand out of Niall’s and took Skye to the bar ordering us both drinks.

“Not too much,” she said weakly. “I’m an easy drunk and I really shouldn’t be drunk for this meeting. They’ll definitely hate me then.”

“They’re not going to hate you,” I said rubbing her back soothingly.

“Maybe you should dance?” I suggested. She glanced to the dance floor where couples were slowly moving.

“I think the dancing that I’m craving to do is socially unacceptable here,” She admitted. I laughed at her.

“How are you doing this so calmly?” She sighed glancing down at her drink.

“Because they’re not scrutinizing my relationship, not yet anyway.” I said to her softly. “These people are only worried about my music and if it sells for them. My association with them is pretty basic.”

“You know Harry will fight for you no matter what they say,” I added on.

“That’s what I’m afraid for,” She said looking up into my eyes. I reached over and grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze.

“You just need to relax and be yourself and there’s no way that they won’t love you.”

“We have to go,” Harry said coming over and throwing me a smile. I smiled back at them both. Skye instantly paled before downing the rest of her drink and grabbing her boyfriend’s hand. I watched them walk away and out of sight hoping the best for both of them.

“I’m bored,” Someone whined in my ear wrapping their arms around my waist.

“I’m surprised you’re not hungry,” I smirked.

“That too,” Niall mumbled into my ear making a shiver to course through my body. I felt his smile against my neck. Oh what this boy was doing to me. Niall took the seat that was previously taken by Skye and ordered his own drink.

“I think this is the worst event Simon’s ever made us come to,” Louis whined coming over with Liam.
“Remember that one where Zayn fell asleep.” Liam said as Louis burst out laughing. I watched amused as I was obviously missing most of the story. I glanced around searching for Zayn but I couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Would the lady like to dance?” Louis asked interrupting my search. I looked at him as he bowed and held out his hand for me. I laughed at him before accepting his hand and moving onto the dance floor. I was a bit worried of accepting Louis request, this was Louis after all, who knew what he would do.

He politely wrapped one arm around my waist and held his other hand out for me to take. He then began to slowly lead me around the dance floor. He was actually pretty good at this, I was surprised.
“Could you please stop looking so surprised, it’s kind of insulting.” Louis whined at me making me laugh.

“Sorry, I just didn’t expect it,” I apologised. He just smirked and winked at me. Louis and I chatted for a few more songs before Niall cut in. I smiled at him as Louis bowed away making us both laugh. Niall wrapped both of his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We moved softly around the floor staring at each other the whole time smiling largely as I watched his beautiful eyes twinkle.

“You’re beautiful,” Niall whispered to me.

“You’re perfect,” I whispered back pecking his lips softly before resting my head on his chest. For once in my life I actually felt like a princess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I'm glad your excited for them to be married guys.... But IF it happens, it's still a while away ;P

How's management going to like Skye??

xx