‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

20

Skye

I nervously followed closely behind Harry into another room that was quieter and muffled out most of the music. I clutched onto Harry’s hand tightly as everyone in the room turned to look at us. I saw Simon first who came over to greet us. He then introduced us to everyone else around the room. Harry nodded at a few obviously already knowing some of them. I was too nervous to even think of remembering their names.

“It’s nice to meet you Miss Jackson.” One of the men in suits stepped forward.

“Please call me Skye,” I said quickly cringing at the use of my last name.

“Very well, Skye.” He smiled at me. I relaxed slightly hoping that this meant it was going to be a good conversation.

“Would either of you like a drink?” He asked gesturing to a private bar in the room. Both of us declined. “Very well, please sit down.” He gestured towards the chairs and tables set up for us. I sat down on a seat next to Harry as everyone else took their seats in front of us. I felt like they were a panel of judges just staring at Harry and I. Harry’s hand squeezed mine comfortingly and his foot hooked around mine underneath the table.

“Now before we start talking about why your here, I just wanted you to know that you’ve created a few problems for us Skye. With Harry and you having a few on and off relationships it hasn’t been an easy thing to hide.” I cringed at his words, waiting for him to state that we couldn’t be anything in the public eye.

“All we need to know right now is if you two are serious?” A woman further down the table asked. I rose my eyebrow at her she clearly thought this was just a teenage whim.

“I just moved across the world for him,” I stated bluntly wondering why on Earth they would second guess our relationship after I did that.

“Yes, we are extremely serious,” Harry said shooting me a look that clearly said not to fire up at them. I couldn’t help it; I could feel the alcohol buzz mixing with my nerves. My bluntness was inevitable.

“Very well, then we have a few things that is needed of you both. But mostly you Skye.” Simon said this. I looked at him curiously. What could I possibly do for them.

“As you know the boy’s fans are extremely, uh what’s the word? Let’s say protective over these boys. We need the fan base to like you. So for them to be able to do this they have to get to know you.” Simon stated. I stayed silent waiting for him to continue.

“Therefore we believe it will be beneficial to have your own Twitter account.” A man who hadn’t talked yet stated from the left of Simon. “This way the fans can get to know you.”

“And what if they hate me more?” I asked curiously. The man coughed awkwardly. This time another woman spoke up smiling warmly at us.

“We believe that if you start posting photo’s of a kind of behind the scenes with the boys and do Twitcams with them this might prompt the fans to like you more.”

I nodded, so I was going to resort to bribing the boy’s fans into liking me. I could do that.

“Also we are now allowing Harry and the boys to talk about you in interviews.” Simon said. I gulped. “Radio and on TV. We think this would be best as we have kind of hidden you. All of Britain wants to get to know you. Just a few shows maybe Alan Carr again with the boys where anything they want to ask about you can be asked. And the boys can answer.

I was pretty much hyperventilating by this point who knows what they would ask. Who know what they boys answers would be! I really didn’t like the idea of people being allowed to talk about but I guess it comes with the territory of dating a celebrity.

“Now we also need to talk to you about how to act in public. You must understand you are actually not allowed to take photos with fans. You are allowed to talk and chat but no photo’s are actually allowed unless of course they take it without permission.” I nodded in understanding.

“Also it would be great for you and Harry to make more public appearances, just going shopping, or out to eat. Even things like grocery shopping or buying furniture, the media finds this great for their mushy stuff.”

“I think that was mostly all for now.” Simons said standing up, everyone else in the room immediately followed like he was royalty or something. “We will be getting in touch in a few weeks about some interviews we have lined up for the boys. For now it will be best if you start twitter as soon as possible.”

I merely nodded not really sure what else to say right now. Harry shook Simon’s hands and we were bid goodbye. Harry lead me out of the room and into the hallway. The moment the door was shut behind us I leant against the wall, hand on my knees and took deep breaths. I felt like the whole meeting was extremely rushed. I felt Harry’s presence beside me. I looked up to see him smiling largely, eyes twinkling. I suddenly burst out laughing and not long after Harry joined me.

“Oh god,” I whispered shaking my head.

“I told you that they would love you,” Harry said pulling my chin up to look at him. I smiled largely before attaching my lips to his and throwing my arms around his neck. His arms went around my waist and he lifted me off the ground slightly. I would have wrapped my legs around his waist but the dress was stopping me and also we were still in a public place.

“We should head back to the others.” I said after pulling away breathlessly. Harry nodded and grabbed my hand. I looked down to see he had a ring mark from my own ring.

“Oh I’m sorry,” I quickly apologised to Harry realising how hard I was squeezing his hand must have been painful. He glanced down at his hand and chuckled.

“It’s okay love,” He kissed my head and pulled me out into public view.

“How did it go?” Tate asked me as we joined her and Niall on the dance floor.

“Well they don’t hate me,” I replied with a smile. She squealed and threw her arms around me. I laughed and hugged her back.

“Not that this isn’t sweet or anything but unless you want me and Niall to start slow dancing together, could I have my girlfriend back?” Harry asked making me laugh and pull away from Tate. She winked at Harry and spun around wrapping her arms back around Niall. I smiled at her, she was so different to the shy girl I first met. She was really anything but shy and she was obviously perfect for Niall. I watched as he spun around with a large smile on her face.

“Hey stop watching their moment so we can create our own,” Harry whined looking down at me. I laughed at his childishness and wrapped my arms around his neck. His in turn wrapped around my waist and he begun to casually move around the dance floor with me.

“So looks like you get to create a Twitter account for me after all,” I sighed staring up into Harry’s twinkling green eyes.

“I can’t wait to tell Lou,” Harry said, I groaned at just the thought of twitter messages I was going to get from him. “And I get to show you off to the world on TV,”

“Oh god, don’t remind me about that part or I might just be sick again.” I whined pressing me cheek against Harry’s chest. He chuckled.