‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

21

Tate

“Thanks for walking me up again,” I smiled as we walked hand in hand to my door. I pulled my key out and pushed the door open. “What the...”

Niall and I glanced around my completely trashed living room. I sighed and saw people passed out everywhere.

“Do you even know these people?” Niall asked peering in. I shook my head. “Right go get your clothes and you’re staying at my place tonight. No way am I allowing you to sleep here tonight with people you don’t actually know.”

I smiled at Niall thankfully and quickly walked into my room to grab my stuff. I loaded a small bag with some clothes and toiletries before glancing around my room one last time. It didn’t look like anyone had been here. I left my room and locked the door behind me.

“Tate?” I heard someone grumble behind me. I rolled my eyes.

“Go back to sleep Jacob. I’m staying at Niall’s tonight.” I said.

“Great, Ander is going to love that.” He mumbled.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Nothing, just go. Have a good night.” I watched him stumble back to his room and shut the door. Shaking my head I quickly walked out of the flat and met Niall out in the hallway. He smiled and took my bag from me to hold and grabbed my hand with his, linking our fingers.

We made it back to the limo where everyone was waiting.

“Weren’t we dropping you off?” Louis asked completely confused. Skye slapped him for being rude. I laughed.

“Strangers were in her flat. I didn’t want her to sleep there when she didn’t know the people.” Niall stated sliding in next to me.

“Aww, Niall being the gentleman.” Liam said leaning forward and pinching Niall’s cheek. Niall slapped his hand away.

-

“You two have fun now,” Harry winked as Niall, Liam, Zayn and I got off at our floor. Niall and I both instantly blushed.

“Night,” Liam said heading towards his door. Zayn waved sleepily making his way over to his door. I followed Niall into his flat. I quickly took a shower first and got changed.

While I waited for Niall I decided to check my twitter. A lot of people were asking if Niall and I were officially going out. I sighed and decided to answer it tomorrow with Niall’s help. I wasn’t so much worried about Niall’s fans. I could handle them. I just wondered if my fans would like him. It’s not like our fan base was very similar, his was full of screaming teenage girls. I had punk girls and boys filling my fan base. I wanted them to like Niall as well.

“God I’m so tired.” Niall whined rubbing a towel through his hair as he left the bathroom in just a pair of boxers. I smiled at him trying not to stare at him too much.

“Fans are asking about our relationship,” I informed Niall. He frowned slightly before throwing the towel in a corner and sitting next to me on the bed.

“I guess we should make a public statement...” He trailed off.

“Yeah but maybe talk to Simon first?” I suggested. Not wanting to say anything that management wouldn’t approve of. Niall nodded in agreement.

“He did want to talk to us anyway. So maybe he wants to talk about that.” He said covering his yawn with his hand. “We’ll call him in the morning,”

“It is morning,” I giggled.

“Alright smart arse,” He said leaning forward and pressing a kiss to my cheek. He went to pull away but I placed both my hands on his cheeks and pulled him back to me. I pressed my lips against his forcefully, his hands instantly went to my waist and my hands moved up to tangle into his blonde locks. He gently pushed me backwards against the bed and his tongue pushed its way into my mouth. I enjoyed the taste of him in my mouth as I refrained from moaning. He made me feel amazing as his hands lightly traced up and down my waist leaving goose bumps each place they touched.

Niall finally pulled away both of us gasping for air. He smiled down at me and placed a quick kiss on my lips before getting up and turning the light off. I stayed in the position he left me in still trying to catch my breath.

In the darkness I could feel Niall climb back onto the bed as it sunk slightly on his side. He pulled his blankets up and over us as I turned to cuddle into him. His arms instantly wrapped around me cradling me into sleep.

-

“Why do you have no bread?” I whined to Niall searching through his cupboards for breakfast food.

“I haven’t done the shopping,” he muttered.

“Then what do you plan on eating?” I asked spinning around and placing my hands on my hips raising my eyebrow at the boy.

“Liam’s food,” He shrugged grinning at me. I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll go get it,” I said softly as Niall was still half naked, wearing just his boxers. He nodded and went and jumped on the couch turning it on. I huffed and chucked some shoes on before heading down to Liam’s flat. I knocked on the door and waited a bit. I could hear shuffling on the other side before a fully dressed and wide awake Liam appeared in the doorway.

“You know you don’t have to knock right?” Liam asked making room for me to walk inside his flat. I waved at Casey, Paige and Danielle who were sitting at a table eating.

“I know you guys don’t like to knock. But I do,” I said pointedly at him.

“We’ll fix her soon,” Danielle said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

“So what’s up?” Liam asked.

“Niall has no food...” I trailed off. Liam smirked and walked straight into the kitchen. He then walked out with a whole loaf of bread, a carton of eggs and juice. I grinned at him largely.

“I keep extra in case the boys forget to shop. Niall especially, he get’s grumpy when he’s hungry.” Liam explained handing me the food. I smiled gratefully taking it off him and shouting a goodbye before heading back to Niall.

Not bothering to knock this time I just pushed Niall’s door open to see him exactly where I left him.

“What took you so long,” He whined flipping over on the couch so he could look at me better. I glared at him which resulted in him smiling largely at me and my glare instantly disappeared. No one could glare at him.

He followed me into the kitchen as I started to make breakfast.

“Niall you really should go food shopping today,” I said seeing his cupboards practically empty.
“I know,” He whined. “Care to come?” He asked. I glanced at him as his eyes pleaded with mine. I sighed.

“It’s not like I could say not to that.” I said pointing at his face. His face screwed up in concentration obviously not understanding what I meant before he shrugged and just accepted that I said yes.

We finished breakfast and Niall got changed before we made our way down to his car and to the closest grocery shop.

I followed Niall around, disinterested, as he began to collect food in his trolley. When he had enough he pushed the trolley towards the register.

“We should probably drop this stuff off and go see Simon.” Niall reminded me. I nodded in agreement completely forgetting about seeing Simon.

-
We arrived at Simon’s office not long later. I nervously clutched Niall’s hand for support. His receptionist told us to go in. I made Niall go in first before I followed. Simon was on the phone and he indicated for us both to sit down as he continued. We sat down on the two chairs in front of his desk and I continued to hold onto Niall’s hand.

“Well what can I do for you two today?” Simon asked after hanging up the phone and clasping his hands together. He smiled at us invitingly, I smiled back.

“Well, we needed to talk to you about announcing our relationship...” Niall trailed off. Simon’s face grew more serious.

“See we’ve had heaps of fans questioning us on the internet and we want to answer but we just wanted to make sure we did it in a good way,” I added in my part. Simon nodded at us.

“Yes, well I’ve talked to my advisors and they believe that your relationship shouldn’t cause too much damage. Harry is dating a fan, Liam and Louis are both dating ordinary girls and Zayn is still single. So if Niall dates another celebrity they’re shouldn’t be too much harsh backlash. So I think an easy statement on Twitter from both of you just saying yes to all your fans should be okay. Maybe a few public outings wouldn’t be too bad either.” Simon informed us. I sat there nodding at him.

“Also we need to be careful though, Tate you are going on tour for two months in five days. If we announce your relationship before hand and your relationship doesn’t last the separation there will be negativity placed on both of you. So my question is this, do you both believe this is serious enough to last that time?” Simon asked raising his eyebrows at us.

Niall and I both looked at each other. He was smiling slightly at me and got lost in the twinkle of his eyes. It would be hard but there is no way I could want anyone else when I know I could have him.

“Yes,” I said turning back to Simon, I saw Niall nodding eagerly from next to me smiling largely. I smiled as well.

“Very well, that should be all then?” Simons asked. Niall and I nodded again and stood up to leave. We stepped out of the office and I pulled out my phone. So did Niall.

“Here goes nothing,” I muttered to him before hitting the Twitter app.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm how is the world going to take Niall and Tate??

Also there is officially a new layout!! Everyone send thanks to the absolutely amazing Bara-Baby for this incredible layout. I'm completely in love with it!