‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

22

“Maybe we should move here?” Casey asked Paige laughing. I giggled at the request secretly hoping that it could happen. I had missed them a lot. But they had nothing to bring them here but me. I had Harry keeping me here.

I tested the doorknob to the apartment and saw it was unlocked. Assuming that Harry or Louis was home I pushed the door open. I froze in the doorway however when the scene in front of me shocked me.

Lilly was here, but not only was Lilly here she was pressed up against Harry. My Harry. Lilly was kissing my Harry. I could feel the anger boil up inside me but before I could say anything Harry made a move first.

“What the hell are you doing?” He hissed at her after pushing her away. He shoved her with such force that she stumbled back a few feet.

“Showing you what you missed!” she replied.

I cleared my throat stepping forward. Harry spun around eyes wide open, he opened his mouth ready to explain. Lilly however beat him to it.

“He always comes back to me!” she said to me smirking. I rolled my eyes at her. Before I could say anything Harry spun back around to glare at her.

“I love her!” He said emotion behind every word. “Her, not you! It will never be you,” He hissed to her. She looked at him slightly hurt.

“I think you should go,” Casey said stepping forward towards Lilly.

“What’s going on?” I turned to see all the boys at the door minus Niall. Zayn had asked the question stepping into the room.

“Why don’t you ask your friend whose boyfriend she was kissing.” Paige said turning to glare at Lilly.

“Oh please, he wanted me before Skye and he will want me back again. He always does.” She said smiling smugly.

All I wanted to do was wipe that smile off her face so I did the only thing my angered mind would allow me to do. I walked forwards and slapped her. I would have gone further but before I could someone’s arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back. I thrashed against them for a moment before I realised I wouldn’t be getting out anytime soon.

Zayn quickly moved forward and grabbed a surprised Lilly and dragged her out of the room. Whoever had me, dragged me into my bedroom, they let me go the moment I was in the room. I spun around to glare at Harry wildly. How dare he stop me from hurting her! He stood there watching me as I paced angrily around the room trying to calm down.

When I calmed down enough Harry moved forward and wrapped his arms around me. I melted into his hug.

“I’m sorry, I know this seems lame but she kissed me I swear.” I heard him whisper. I pulled away and saw the worry in his eyes.

“It’s okay Harry, I saw you push her away.” I said reaching up and running a hand through his hair. He closed his eyes in relief before bending down to kiss me.

“I never want to kiss anyone else but you for the rest of my life,” He whispered against my lips, I smiled into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifted my feet of the ground and I wrapped them around his waist. We stayed like that for a while before he pulled away. I stayed sitting in his arms though. We stood there for a while longer as he smiled up at me and I down at him. I giggled after a while and unwrapped my legs from him.

“I love you,”

“I love you too,” I replied pecking his cheek before taking his hand and leading him back out into the living room where everyone was sitting.

“Well there was no yelling...” Louis trailed off staring at us relieved. I laughed and shook my head and headed into the kitchen.

“Skye,” I spun around to see Zayn standing there. I gave him a small smile.

“I am so sorry about Lilly. I never would have expected she would do that.” He said sorrow written across his features.

“It’s okay Zayn. I’m sure there is something good about her since you are friends.” I replied.

“Not anymore, she’s not the girl I used to know. I guess my fame changed her, she wasn’t the Lilly that I used to love.” He said shaking his head. “I told her to leave and to not bother contacting me again.”

“Zayn, she’s your friend you shouldn’t do that! I feel like you had to choose between us!” I replied feeling guilty.

“I did it for me but if I did have to choose it would have been you. You’re like my sister.” He said smiling at me. I felt the tears well up in my eyes, his face instantly turned to worry. I laughed and jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck.

“You’re too sweet.” I mumbled into his neck.

“Hey what’s going on here?” We glanced over to see Harry glaring at us jokingly. I laughed and let go of Zayn wiping away the few tears that fell.

“Absolutely nothing,” I said winking at Zayn.

“I really don’t believe that. By the way Louis and I set up your twitter...” Harry trailed off walking back out to the others. I looked at Zayn wide eyed.

“Crap!” I muttered before walking out into the living room where everyone was surrounding a laptop. Louis looked up at me gleefully. I squished myself between Harry and Louis as they gave me a rundown on what to do.

“I’ve already got you following everyone and we’ve all followed you. So if you want you can send us direct messages. You can only do that with people who follow you back.” Louis explained in a teacher’s voice. I just glared at him.

“People are already starting to follow you. That was quick...” Harry trailed off looking at the screen.

“That’s because I already tweeted her...” Louis smirked. I glanced at my notifications where Louis had indeed done a tweet about me.

@Louis_Tomlison everyone should follow @SkyeJackson she needs friends! :D

I smacked Louis across the head after reading this.

“Here it comes,” I mumbled looking closer at the screen.

“Now post something!” Louis demanded pushing my hands onto the keyboard. I rolled my eyes.

“What do I post?” I whined.

“I don’t know anything you want.” Harry shrugged.

“How do you post a picture?” I asked thinking of an idea. Harry quickly went through an explanation.

“Okay...” I trailed off then pulled the laptop close to me. I counted to three in my head before jumping off the couch with the laptop and bolted straight for my room. I slammed the door shut behind me and placed the chair against the doorknob stopping it from being opened. Not a moment later I heard the boys trying to open the door.

“Skye? What the hell?” Harry asked through the wall.

“I couldn’t do this in front of you!” I called out.

“Why the bloody hell not?” He yelled at me.

“You would probably stop me...” I trailed off, making myself comfortable on my bed and pulling out my phone to set up twitter on it.

“Why am I scared?” I heard Louis ask through the door. I giggled.

After I got Twitter successfully installed on my phone I did exactly what Harry told me to do to attach a photo. I captioned it with ‘What the boys get up to when I’m not at home.’ I then tagged both Harry and Louis in it like they had shown me. Then I hit the button submitting it online. I sat they’re staring at the picture of Louis and Harry with facial masks on and cucumbers sitting on their eyes. They had done this one day before when I was shopping with Eleanor and Danielle. They hadn’t expected us home so early and thought they would try it out. They hadn’t heard us come in and I had enough time to take a photo.

I sat there contently not daring to open the door.

“I AM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL YOU!” Louis suddenly screamed through the door. I laughed and shut the laptop down lying back on the bed. Oh how they were going to regret making me a twitter!

-

“You are so dead,” Someone whispered into my ear. My eyes widened from their half sleep state as I stared up at Harry confused. I glanced towards the door to see that the chair was still blocking it.

“I climbed from Louis balcony to ours.” My eyes widened instantly. “So I could have almost died and that would have been your fault.”

Harry leant forward successfully straddling me on the bed. I gulped knowing that I was in a lot of trouble.

“That wasn’t a very nice thing to do.” Harry said brushing his lips against mine. I smirked up at him. “You might just have to be punished.”

My smirk dropped as Harry’s hands slid down to my waist and unbuttoned my pants my body instantly arching into his. He smirked and pressed a forceful kiss to my lips. I sighed into the kiss, my body accepting anything he wanted to do to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lilly is GONE! :)