‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

23

Tate

“You’re supposed to be practising those chords I just showed you.” Niall stated as he walked into his lounge room and saw my abandoned guitar resting on the coffee table. I grinned up at him sheepishly.

“I know, but you should see this,” I said holding my giggles in as I showed the picture Skye had posted to Twitter. Niall threw his head back and let out a loud laugh. I smiled, his laugh made him so innocent, so sweet.

“Now practise.” Niall said pointing to the guitar sternly. I rolled my eyes at him.

“But I’m bored.” I whined.

“You said you wanted to learn.” He said reaching forward to pick the guitar up and placed it in my lap. I groaned and pushed it away. He opened his mouth but I cut him off by biting onto his bottom lip. He paused and looked at me shocked. I smirked and threw my left leg over his lap so I was straddling him on the couch. I then leant down and captured his lips with mine. His hands flew to my thighs as he kissed me back eagerly. I smiled into the kiss and happily allowed Niall to push his tongue into my mouth. I enjoyed the taste of him as my hands roamed up and down his clothed chest.

I decided this wasn’t enough so I quickly found the bottom of Niall’s shirt and began to pull it up and over his head. Niall’s hands went to my bum as he leant forward slightly so I could pull the shirt off him completely. The moment the shirt was off my hands instantly began to roam my Irish boyfriend’s topless body. I couldn’t get enough of him as my hands gripped his shoulder and I pulled myself closer, my hip bones crashing against his. This earned a low groan from Niall.

Interrupting our moment I heard my phone vibrating on the coffee table. I was about to pull away but Niall’s hands grabbed onto my cheeks and kept my lips attached to his lips. I laughed into the kiss and reached up pulling Niall’s hands away from my face. I stayed where I was sitting but leant over and grabbed my phone, seeing it was a call from Jacob.

“Don’t answer it,” Niall mumbled as he began to kiss a long my neck. I ignored him and slid my thumb across the screen to answer the call.

“Hey Jake,” I said trying to push Niall’s face away from my neck.

“Hey are you busy?” His voice wandered through the phone.

“I’m just at Niall’s.” I responded sending Niall a stern look, he merely smirked before attaching his lips back onto my neck.

“Of course you are,” Jacob chuckled. “Simon wants to talk to us about the tour though so we got to be at the studio in an hour. Do you think lover boy could drop you off or do I have to pick you up?”

“I’ll ask,” I said and moved the phone away from my ear. Niall stopped his attack on my neck and looked up at me curiously.

“Would you be able to take me to the studio?” I asked sweetly. He nodded instantly before placing delicate kisses across my shoulders; I couldn’t help the shiver that went through my body.

“He’ll take me,” I told Jacob.

“Great I’ll see you there.” I was about to reply but Niall suddenly licked an extremely sensitive spot on my neck making my body shudder. I clamped my mouth shut and bit my tongue stopping the moans from rolling out of my mouth. Niall smirked, noticing my reaction and began to kiss, lick and bite at the spot with new found energy.

“Tate?” Jacob asked confused.

“Y-yep, b-bye,” I stuttered out before I quickly hung up on Jacob.

“Niall!” I tried to get angry but his name came out as a moan instead. I felt him bite down harder and I quickly pushed him back. “My brother would literally kill you if I got a hickey!”

Niall laughed and reached up pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back eagerly.

“We should go,” I mumbled against his lips before climbing off his lap. Niall groaned but got up and grabbed his keys none the less. He started to move towards the door.

“Uh Niall, a shirt would be nice...” I trailed off. He glanced down at his shirtless body before smiling and grabbing his shirt off the floor and shrugged it on.

“Well that was your fault,” He winked at me. I laughed and walked over pecking him on the lips before walking out of his door.

When we arrived outside the studio I pecked Niall on the lips, assuring him that he didn’t have to walk me in. I jumped out of the car gave him a small wave and headed inside the building.

-

It was late by the time we left the studio, the whole time we had sat there discussing every little detail of our tour for the next two months. I was absolutely exhausted from sitting there and listening to it all. We had four days until we would be leaving, I hadn’t even started to pack yet.

“Mum and Dad are coming over to spend the day with us tomorrow before we leave,” Jacob told me as we all made our way over to his car. I nodded before climbing into the passenger seat. My head hit the window and I closed my eyes relaxing into the seat.

Four days was all we had left before we headed off to America. We were already pretty popular here in the UK but to become popular in America would mean a bigger fan base and our fame would really kick off. Once we came back from America hopefully everything would change for the best and I was excited but also extremely nervous.

From: NIALL
R u finished yet

From: Tate ;P
Yep, just finished I’m soo tired :(

From: NIALL
U wanna come ova tomorrow

From: Tate ;P
I’m sorry Niall, but I really have to pack for tour

From: NIALL
I could help

From: Tate ;P
If you don’t mind? Then that sounds great!

From: NIALL
See you tomorrow, sweet dreams

I smiled at Niall’s last text before putting my phone away and noticing that Jacob had pulled up to our flat. I dragged myself up the stairs and into my room collapsing on the bed. I quickly replied a quick goodnight to Niall before getting changed. I instantly missed the feel of Niall sleeping next to me. I frowned, I was leaving in four days and Niall and I had only been going out for just over two weeks and I was already extremely attached to him. It wasn’t exactly healthy. I slowly fell into a fitful sleep
-

My eyes fluttered lightly as I mumbled approval to whoever was softly running their fingers through my hair. It felt extremely nice as I dozed in and out of sleep. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I forced my eyes open to see blue eyes staring down at me. A smile instantly spread across my face as I realised it was Niall.

“Mornin,” I mumbled out.

“Morning love,” He said back softly withdrawing his hand from my hair.

“What time is it?” I asked sitting up and stretching my arms over my head. I glanced over at Niall since he didn’t answer. Instead I caught him staring at the bare skin that was showing from my shirt rising up while I stretched. He blushed quickly after he noticed me watching him.

“Uhh, ten I think.” He mumbled looking away. I smiled flattered that he was checking me out even though I probably looked like a right mess this time of the morning. I groaned and got out of bed quickly going for a shower. I finished and changed into jeans and white flowing top. I walk out of the bathroom and back to my room to see Niall laying on my bed playing on his phone. He smiled up at me before going back to his phone. My phone buzzed and I saw he had posted on twitter, I rolled my eyes.

“You’re supposed to be helping me pack, not posting about it on twitter!” I laughed at him smacking him on the leg as I walked past to my cupboard and grabbed my suitcase and threw it on the bed.

“I thought I could just you know sit here while you pack,” Niall said smiling sweetly at me. I laughed at his cute face.

“Lazy,” I said leaning over the bed and pressing a kiss to his lips. I went to pull away but his hands came up holding my face there as he continued to kiss me back. There was a cough at the door making us break apart and I spun around expecting to see Jacob standing there. It wasn’t Jacob though, it was my parents. My heart beat increased as I realised what they had caught Niall and I doing.

“Mum, Dad, what are you doing here?” I asked quickly. Niall jumped up from the bed standing straight as soon as I had mentioned who these people were.

“Didn’t Jacob tell you we were coming over today?” My mother asked stepping into the room, my Dad continued to glare at Niall.

“Oh shit yeah sorry I forgot,” I said mentally slapping myself.

“Language,” My mother warned me as she pulled me into a hug.

“Mum, I sing worse language then that in our songs.” I laughed at her, she rolled her eyes at me before moving to the side to allow my father to greet me. He planted a kiss on my cheek and hugged me tightly before pulling away. I glanced over at Niall to see him standing there awkwardly.

“Mum, Dad this is Niall,” I said introducing them, “My boyfriend.”

Niall stepped forward to shake my dad’s hand.

“I’m sorry about before sir,” He said sincerely to my dad. He then turned to my mum and cutely kissed her on both cheeks. I smiled at him.

“I guess we could have announced our selves better,” My father responded gruffly eyeing Niall. “You didn’t stay the night did you?”

“No sir.” Niall said quickly. My father seemed to approve of this, I made a mental note to not tell him about the times I stayed at Niall’s.

“I should go and let you spend time with your family,” Niall said turning to me. I nodded gratefully at him.

“I’ll walk you out,” I said, Niall said a quick goodbye to my parents before we walked out the door into the living room. Jacob was sitting on the couch cackling to himself. I rolled my eyes at him and flipped him off. I walked Niall out the door and quickly shut it behind us so we were alone in the hallway.

“I am so sorry for that!” I said quickly. “I know it’s probably a bit soon to meet my parents and I completely forgot that they were coming today when you asked to come over, otherwise I would have given you some warning, a chance to back out.”

“It’s okay Tate really, I just wish I could have given them a better first impression than snogging their daughter,” Niall said going slightly red. I laughed and leant forward giving him a quick peck on his lips.

“And it’s not too soon, when you come back I would like you to meet my family to, if you want to...” Niall trailed off not meeting my eyes. I smiled at him largely knowing how important his family was to him and to want me to meet them meant a lot to me.

“I would love to,” I said happily.

“Great,” His large smile lit up his face making me smile in return. “I’ll call you later tonight.” He said leaning forward and giving me a sweet kiss before pulling back and winking at me. I laughed as he walked down the hallway.

I took a deep breath before walking back into my flat.

“So when were you planning on telling us about your Irish boy?” My father asked the moment I was in the room. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh hush Jonathon, she told me about him,” My mother said coming to my defence, I smiled at her greatly.

“Why wasn’t I told?” My father asked slightly hurt.

“Because you would act all protective.” My mother said to him.

“You better be protecting your sister,” My father said sternly turning to Jacob. My eyes met with Jacob and he smiled at me largely.

“Of course Dad, I make sure she sleeps here every night and I never allow him to stay,” Jake lied easily. I held the laugh in as I made my way into the kitchen craving food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awkward family meeting... Check ;P