‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

29

Tate
And I don’t ever wanna know what it feels like
To be a shadow of myself
And I don’t ever wanna come back down from this feeling
What makes you think that you know what’s better for me
And I don’t think you wanna see what’s underneath
You’re made up version of me
You’re made up version of me


My heart was pumping as I finished the last chords of the song before we all said a goodnight and left the stage. I could feel the adrenalin pumping through my body as we ran off stage and we were surrounded by our crew all shouting compliments to us. I smiled at Jacob widely before tackling him in a hug. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me spinning me around. We were on a high from our first American tour performance. I loved the feeling that was coursing through my body right now. I didn’t even care that all the boys were sweaty as I jumped on each other them as we cheered and screamed.

“I say we party tonight!” Jacob announced loudly to everyone. There were cheers all round as we headed back to the tour bus to get ready. I jumped in the shower first before getting ready for the club that night. My phone beeped and I saw it was a text from Niall.

From: NIALL
Hey! How was the night

From: Tate ;P
AMAZING!! I am STILL pumped. About to go out and party with the boys. Text you later! xx


I texted back to him furiously before throwing my phone in a bag with some money and headed out with the boys.

-

“This is going to be an amazing tour!” Ander slurred as I helped him onto the bus. I giggled and guided him up the two stairs and onto a couch. “I’ve missed you Tate.”

“What are you talking about? I haven’t gone anywhere?” I asked the drunken Ander confusedly. Probably not the best thing to ask a drunk person what they’re trying to say.

“You’ve been with that bloody fake blonde Irish boy,” He said laughing at his joke and falling of the couch in the process. I frowned at his insult at Niall and watched him crawl towards the bunk.

“Just ignore him. You know what he get’s like drunk,” Lee said pushing Jacob into his bunk after Ander. We were both the sober one’s tonight.

“I guess I haven’t been around you guy’s as much,” I added guiltily heading into the little kitchen area in search of a drink.

“Hey we get it, you found yourself a guy.” Lee smiled sitting down on the counter as I handed him a drink. “You really like him?”

“It’s weird, I haven’t known him that long but he just gets me, as corny as that sounds. Everything just feels right with him. And he’s so unbelievably sweet. Most guys I’ve been with are complete jackasses compared to him.” I told Lee honestly. He snorted into the drink.

“I could have told you that last part.” He laughed. I slapped his leg. “I’m glad you really like him Tay Tay,” He said referring back to my childhood nickname. I smiled at him.

“Just ignore those two idiots if they tease. I know what it’s like to be in love,” Lee said referring to his girlfriend of three years Serena. He jumped off the counter, placed a kiss on my cheek and headed to his bunk. I followed not long after, sending Niall a goodnight text even though we were in different time zones.

-

It had been three days since I had been in America and I was missing Niall more than I actually thought possible. I had no idea how I planned to last the next 57 days without him. The tour was great and fun so far but the busier I got the less time I had to contact him. The little times I could call were barely enough for either of us and we had yet to find a time to Skype each other.

“We have an interview to get ready for Tate!” Lee called from somewhere in the bus. I sighed and got out of my bunk to quickly get changed. We left almost instantly and made our way to our interview. We were well received in America which was a surprise since we hadn’t realised how much our fan base had grown.

We had arrived where our interview was taken place and there were hundreds of people standing around waiting for us. I looked at the guys wide eyed as the car pulled up in front of the throngs of people. A security guard opened the door and ushered us out and we were greeted without screams. I stood there shocked trying to take in the moment.

“So this is what it feels like to have girls screaming your name,” Lee noted.

“Aww can’t you ever get Serena to scream your name?” Jacob teased from the other side of me. Ander started to laugh as Lee leant over to smack Jacob in the back of the head.

“You guys are so immature,” I rolled my eyes and started to move forward with the security. I reached out and grabbed as many fans hands as I could as security practically dragged me past everyone and into the doors of the building.

“Okay dude someone grabbed my ass, I swear.” Ander said frowning down at his bum.

“That was me,” Jacob winked walking past and smacking his ass. I laughed and linked arms with Lee as we climbed into the elevator. Ander jumped on Jacob’s back for a piggy back ride.

“They’re going to think were mental.” I stated, shaking my head at them.

“Let loose, Tate!” Ander said winking at me. I just shook my head at him and walked out of the elevator. Suddenly arms were around my waist and I was picked up and flung around in a circle.

“ANDER!” I screamed already knowing who I was. I couldn’t help the laughs that left my mouth as he continued to spin me around. He stopped finally and placed my feet on the ground.

“Urgh I think I’m going to be sick,” He muttered bending over and resting his hands on his knees. I laughed louder and patted his back quite harshly. I looked around to see most of the workers were watching us, they were smiling thankfully and not annoyed by our little presentation.

-

As we headed back down to the car my phone rang. I read the screen and saw Niall’s name flashing across it. I smiled largely and quickly accepted the call.

“Hey!” I greeted happily.

“Hi love,” His Irish voice flowed calmly through the phone, I could just imagine the smile on his face. “What have you been up to today?”

“Just finished a radio interview,” I told him happily as we entered the elevator. “What have you been doing?”

“I’ve just been with Zayn today since he took pity on me because I’m the only one without their bird,” He said, I frowned slightly.

“Aww I’m sure he loved hanging out with you,” I said softly into the phone. “Where was everyone else?”

“With their bird’s of course. Oh did you hear about Harry? He’s caught some sickness and he’s been told by the doc that he’s not allowed to speak for the next couple of days.” Niall said casually. I could hear shuffling in the back and I assumed he was probably getting food.

“That’s horrible! Him and Skye are both still at his mum’s right?” I asked as we exited the elevator and headed towards the door.

“Yeah, and Gem’s there so he’ll have plenty of people looking after him. What are you doing now?”

“Umm about to walk out into a couple hundred screaming fans, so hold on and I’ll call you back when we get to the car.” I said quickly as we neared the doors.

“Alright, bye babe,” Niall said. I quickly said bye back before I ended the call and we were ushered back out into the crowd of people. We hung around for a bit this time and tried to sign and take photos with as many people as we could before security once again ushered us away and back into our car.

I quickly pulled my phone back out to ring Niall. However before I could click on his name, my phone died.

“Crap!” I sighed frustrated. It was an hour ride back to our hotel. I just hoped that I would be able to still contact Niall then. I sighed and leant my head against the window. This long distance relationship was harder than I thought it was going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was rushed to get out before i go out so sorry if there is mistakes in it.... There hopefully shouldn't be!!

Well i won't leave you guys with a suspense note this time ;P

xx