‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

31

Tate

“I am so sorry!” I cried out the moment Niall answered his phone. By the time I got back home from the interview yesterday Niall hadn’t been able to answer his phone and when I woke up this morning I saw I had missed calls from him throughout the night.

“My phone died the moment I got into the car,” I further explained. I heard Niall sigh from the other end of the phone.

“It’s fine Tate, really. This stuff happens. It’s just bad luck for us I guess,” His voice nearly broke my heart from how sad he sounded.

“What have you been up to?” I asked weakly, trying to keep the tears from falling.

“Been at the recording studio recording our new album. How about you?” He asked simply.

“Just been travelling on the bus. It’s been pretty boring actually. I’m glad I bought a few books to read.” I joked with him trying to lighten up the mood. It seemed to work as Niall started to tell me some of the hilarious things that he and the boys got up to on their tour. I laughed a long with him.

We had successfully talked for a whole hour before Niall was being called back into the studio.

“Bye love, I miss you.” He said softly in the phone. I frowned.

“I miss you too Niall,” I said before hanging up the phone. Sighing heavily, I crawled out of my bunk and found the boys playing video games in the back room. I fell down in between Jacob and Ander as their characters on screen fought each other.

“You okay Tay?” Jacob asked not once taking his eyes of the screen. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Missing Niall?” Lee asked walking into the room with food. I just nodded at him.

“Cheer up Tate. We need to have fun!” Ander said throwing his arms up triumphantly as his character won the fight. Jacob cursed next to me.

“Were on a moving bus Ander, how much fun can we exactly have?” I asked raising my eyebrows. Ander screwed up his face in concentration as he pondered my question.

“Lets DANCE!” He yelled out turning the music on. I rolled my eyes at him but he grabbed my hands and pulled me up to stand on the couch.

“What are you doing?”I squealed.

“Dancing,” He said as if it was obvious as he wrapped an arm around my waist and joined our hands and began to spin us around in circles on the couch to an All Time Low song. I continued to laugh uncontrollably as he acted completely stuck up. Surprisingly he was a really good dancer. He spun me off the couch and I landed in Lee’s arms as Jacob and Ander began to slow dance together. I couldn’t control my laughter as they began to make sexual movements towards each other.

“Didn’t know you guys swung that way!” I laughed at them. Jacob poked his tongue at me. The bus suddenly hit a bump on the road and Ander and Jacob fell off the couch. Ander landed on me and we both ended on the ground. I groaned.

“Shit, Tate are you okay?” Ander asked softly as he hovered above me moving my hair out of my eyes. I merely groaned and pouted at him. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

“Sorry love,” He whispered softly. I expected him to get up but he stayed hovering over me, glancing at me seriously. I shot him a confused look.

“Ander, you can get off me now...” I laughed.

“Oh right,” He muttered quickly standing up and pulling me with him so I ended up leaning into his chest. Lee shot me a strange look which I returned with a confused look. He shook his head at me and left the room.

“I think we’re here!” Jacob announced peering out a side window. I smiled happily and pulled away from Ander and joined Jacob staring out the window.

-

I was pumped and sweaty as usual after another one of our concerts. We headed back to the bus and I called the shower first. I grabbed my phone along the way to quickly call Niall hoping that it was a good time for him.

I stood in the bathroom as the phone began to ring. Still no answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit of a filler but I had to just get some tour life for Tate out there :)
Because it's so small i might post the next chapter in another couple of hours :)
xx