‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

32

Skye

“I thought you were packing?” I asked Harry, walking into his room to see all our stuff still sprawled out everywhere.

“I got distracted,” He said from his position on the bed, his phone held in front of his nose. I rolled my eyes at him. He had recovered well from his sickness and the doctor allowed him to talk once again and now today was the day we were supposed to be heading home.

“I’m going for a shower and this room better be packed by the time I get back Styles,” I warned before leaving the room and heading to the bathroom. I heard him groan from the room.

I took my time in the shower before heading back to the room. I smiled widely to see all our stuff had been packed up.

“Thank you sweetie,” I cooed walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He spun around in my arms and smirked down at me. I raised my eyebrows questioningly before his lips were on mine and he was pushing me backwards. My back eventually hit a wall and his tongue immediately pushed its way into my mouth. I moved my hands up his arms and wrapped them into his messy loose curls, tugging on a few strands. Harry instantly reacted by pushing his hips against mine into the wall and rolling them slowly. I quickly bit back a moan. Harry smirked into the kiss and I knew he knew what his actions were doing to me.

There was a knock at the door and instantly I pushed against Harry’s chest which did nothing. So I quickly pulled my head back to break the kiss as I glanced at the door. Anne was standing there watching us smirking. I blushed a dark red. Harry still refused to move as he held me against the wall and stared at his mum curiously.

“If you want to get home at a good hour you should probably leave soon,” she said laughing and leaving us there. Harry instantly turned back to me and attached his lips to my neck.

“Harry,” I said trying to warn him but instead it came out as more of a moan. He hummed against my neck in response making me gasp at the pleasure it sent through my body.

“We should go home.” I finally choked out. “We can continue this there...” I trailed off trying to get him to stop. This didn’t work though as he continued to bite at my neck. A part of me wanted to let him continue but the other part didn’t want to get up to these activities in his family’s house like last time. So I tried a new tactic.

“If we do it at home we could go a lot longer. Like all night.” I whispered into his ear. His attack on my neck instantly stopped as his head pulled back to look me in the eyes to see if I was serious. I nodded as his eyes clouded over in lust and he pushed his lips against mine more forcefully before pulling me away and picking our bags up leaving me to lean against the wall for support as I tried to regain my breath.

“Hurry up so we can get home quicker,” He smirked at me before taking our stuff out of the room. I shook my head at him but followed none the less.

“Thank you for the week,” I thanked Anne pulling her in for a hug.

“It’s was no problem honey! Come back to visit soon okay?” She said squeezing me tightly. I nodded happily and moved on to say goodbye to Robin as Harry said goodbye to his mum. Gemma had already left for her holiday two days ago.

“Love you,” I heard Harry whisper to his mum as he pulled her close. I smiled at their small interaction. I loved how much of a family person Harry was.

“You two drive safe,” Robin said pulling Harry in for a quick hug. We waved and climbed into Harry’s car before pulling out onto the road.

I settled into the seat and turned the music on ready for the next three hour ride. I glanced over to see Harry’s face screwed up in concentration and he kept glancing in the rear-view mirror.

“What’s up?” I asked curiously. His face relaxed.

“I just thought that car was following us but it’s turned off now.” He said smiling at me. I laughed.

“Paranoid much,” I said as he pouted at me. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair as he stopped at a traffic light. I withdrew my hand as the light went green and Harry moved the gear stick and began to accelerate through the intersection. I glanced out my side window at the scenery, I watched as a black car came closer towards my side.

I continued to watch it casually until I realised that it was coming rather fast and we still hadn’t fully crossed the intersection. It wasn’t stopping.

“Harry...” I said suddenly trailing off. The car was suddenly a lot closer and it was picking up speed. It wasn’t going to stop at its red light.

“HARRY!” I screamed before I was thrown sideways as the car smashed into my side of the car sending our car spinning. I heard Harry curse as our car spun out of control. I could hear my screams rip through my throat and join the noise of the cars breaks screeching as Harry tried to gain control as we continued to spin.

I closed my eyes instantly as my heart practically jumped out of my chest. Thoughts of crashing were running through my mind. Suddenly the car lurched sideways and I opened my eyes as I was slammed into the gearstick before the car rolled and bounced down a hill.

The seatbelt was choking me as a sharp pain shot through my leg and arm. I couldn’t grasp anything in my vision as everything around me became a tumbling blur. Panic and pain shot through my body. The car suddenly came to a halt and I was jolted forward my head smashing against the dashboard. I pulled back slightly as liquid entered my vision and I couldn’t see properly. The throbbing in my head got worse.

I glanced to the side to see Harry’s body slumped forward leaning against the steering wheel.

“Harry,” I choked out in pain trying to reach for him but I screeched the moment pain shot through my arm.

Then the pain was gone and the darkness came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who will survive??

Sorry always wanted to say that from watching Home and Away all the time (not that I'm sure if any of you know what Home and Away is...)

Anyway, yeah don't hate me....

xx