‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

39

Skye

“Just calling to see if everything is okay?”

“I’m not even in the class yet Harry.” I laughed rolling my eyes while trying to read the map that would direct me around Kingston College campus.

“I know, I just thought I would call to be here for moral support,” His voice mumbled through the phone. I knew he was bored and annoyed that he couldn’t take me on my first day.

“That’s sweet Harry, but I have to go I’m at my class.” I said softly, stopping in front of a door that led into my room.

“Good luck! I love you my love,”

“Love you too Harry,” I said softly before hanging up the phone, taking a deep breath and pushing open the door to the room.

I glanced around at the vast amount of mirrors that lined the wall before I found a lady standing by a desk in the far corner of the room. I made my way over to her straight away.

“Hi uh professor?” I asked hesitantly.

“Please call me Annie,” She said smiling up at me. “You are Skye Jackson am I correct?”

I nodded at her surprised that she already knew who I was.

“You’re all over the tabloids sweetheart,” She said answering my confused expression. I blushed as realization dawned on my face. Of course if I hadn’t been known by everyone in London for dating Harry I definitely was now since my face had been plastered everywhere since the car crash.

“It’s lovely to have you with us. Today will be theory which takes place just threw those doors over there,” She said pointing me towards another door. I nodded in thanks and headed towards the door where I could see students already there. I felt the butterflies rise in my stomach as I pushed open the door to a lecture theatre.

The talking eventually stopped as the twenty or so people turned and looked at me. I blushed instantly, hating the looks I was receiving from everyone. I quickly put my head down hiding half behind my hair and made my way to the back for an empty seat. I felt my phone buzz. Glancing down I saw a text from Harry. I smiled softly and read his message.

“Skye Jackson right?” Someone’s voice said from in front of me. I glanced up surprised to see an extremely skinny blonde girl standing in front of me. I nodded and smiled at her kindly. “You look different to the tabloids.”

My smile vanished slightly. I hated the fact that everyone knew me already from the tabloids.
“I haven’t seen them.” I said shrugging. She scoffed.

“I’m sure you don’t love the attention.” My eyes narrowed at her, she spoke like she knew me.

“You would obviously,” a guy’s voice spoke up from next to me, making me jump slightly. The blonde merely shot him a look before walking away. I glanced up at the guy thankful.

“Hey I’m Ricky,” He said flopping down in the seat beside me.

“Skye,” I smiled at him.

“I know,” He laughed winking, I instantly frowned.

“That’s what you get for dating a celebrity. Especially someone as hot as Harry Styles,” He winked at me. I laughed. At this point my phone buzzed flashing a picture of Harry across the screen telling me he was calling.

“Oh is that him?” Ricky leant over to stare at my phone. I nervously looked at him. I really wanted a friend but not if he was going to use me for Harry.

“Answer it,” He urged, I frowned again. “Oh don’t worry I fully intend to use you to get close to Harry and snatch him away,” He winked at me. I laughed before declining Harry’s call.

“I was joking you know right?” He asked raising an eyebrow at me. I assured him I did.

“It’s like the tenth time he’s called today and it’s only 9am. I think he can handle a few rejected calls,” I shrugged.

“Hey Ricky,” A guy and girl came up beside Ricky to sit down. He instantly made introductions between us. The girl’s name was Emma and the guy was Leo. Their hands were intertwined as I assumed that they were dating. My phone buzzed again and it was a text from Harry with a sad face. Sighing in frustration I turned my phone off and threw it in my bag. He was going to get an earful when I saw him next.

Not long after, the lecture was started and I took eager notes for the next two hours before finally packing up.

“I could give you my notes from the classes you missed,” Emma offered to me.

“You would be an absolute life saver!” I happily gave her my email address so she could email everything to me. I said goodbye to Emma and Leo before walking out of the room with Ricky. I pulled out my phone and turned it on to see that I had a few missed calls and texts from Harry and Louis.

“Hold on a minute,” I said to Ricky as I quickly rung Louis.

“You called?” I asked when he answered.

“Nope Harry used my phone. You’re in trouble for not answering,” He warned.

“He’s in trouble for calling too much,” I hissed angrily into the phone.

“He’s just worried about ya love.”

“So you keep telling me Lou,” I said rolling my eyes before hanging up on him.

Ricky looked at me in surprise.

“All not good in Styles paradise?”

“Things are rarely good in Styles paradise,” I commented.

“Oh come on, they can’t be bad I’m completely behind Sarry!” He announced happily. I stared at him confused.

“I’m sorry Sarry?” I asked thinking it was a British term I was unaware of.

“You know, Harry and Skye together, Sarry...”He trailed off. I continued to look at him shocked. He just started to laugh at me.

“You’re so cute!” He giggled wrapping his arm around mine. “Do you think people will take photos of us and put them on tabloids? You know maybe they will think your cheating on Harry with me while he’s in hospital!” he said excitedly glancing around the area for cameras. I began to laugh hard.

“You are totally using me to become famous,” I accused jokingly.

“Oh and don’t forget once we got really close I’ll meet Harry and we’ll fall completely in love and leave you.”

“I’m glad you have it all planned out!” I laughed.

“Crap,” I hissed suddenly as I saw the amount of photographers outside the college campus. “Please tell me someone really famous goes here,”

“Nope sorry, no one I know of. There’s a muscle man coming towards us all dressed in black though,” He said pointing in another direction. I glanced over to see one of the boy’s body guards they used often, Tony. I sighed in relief.

“Hey Tony!” I waved.

“Miss Jackson, Harry sent me to get you. He thought there might be people waiting for you,” He said eyeing up Ricky.

“Of course he knew. Now he’s going to be so smug.” I groaned. “Do you want a lift?” I asked Ricky.

“Nah I’ll be right. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye,” He said happily before running off. I waved before following Tony towards the car park. A few paparazzi were here but Tony easily blocked them from getting to me as I jumped in the car.

“To the hospital ma’am?” Tony asked once he was in the driver’s seat.

“Yes please,” I said glancing out of the window as cars went by.

We eventually arrived outside the hospital and I thanked Tony letting him know I would call Louis for a lift home when I was ready to leave. I instantly headed up to Harry’s room smiling at the receptionist along the way.

“I hate you,” I announced as I walked into Harry’s room. I smiled at Anne who was sitting in the seat next to the bed before bending down to give Harry a short peck on the lips.

“So what I’m not allowed to care about you now?” He scoffed at me.

“There’s a limit Harry! You know I was in class, so you don’t get to call me a hundred times and leave text messages every few minutes!”

“You hung up on me!”

“I was in class! And then to send Tony!”

“But you had to use him didn’t you!” He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

“Yes okay I did, thank you for that. But I swear if you ring me one more time while I’m in class!” I warned.

“Are you two done now?” Anne asked watching us with a small smile on her face. I sighed and shot Harry a glare before nodding and walking around to give Anne a hug and kiss on the cheek.

“You two fighting amuses me so much. You can never stay angry at each other for long,” She commented laughing.

I crossed my arms angrily as Harry reached forward and hooked his arm around my waist pulling me back onto the bed and placing a kiss onto my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and made myself comfortable on the bed next to Harry. Harry and Anne went back to the conversation they had been having before I arrived. I focused on Harry’s fingers as I played with them completely zoning out.

Suddenly Anne was leaving and pressed a quick kiss to both mine and Harry’s head before leaving. She was staying with Louis and me right now to spend some time with Harry.

“So how was class?” Harry asked smiling sweetly at me. Deciding to forgive him, I launched into my story about today.

“So out of everyone you had to make friends with a guy?” He asked frowning at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“He’s gay Harry!” I laughed kissing his cheek. His face immediately relaxed. “You get jealous so easily!”

“Not my fault you’re so beautiful!” I instantly blushed at what he yelled.

“You are so cheesy!” I laughed as my cheeks turned a bright red and I looked away from him.

“Come here,” he murmured pulling my face towards his and pressing his lips against mine.

“You know the paps weren’t the only reason why I sent Tony today,” Harry said pulling away and staring into my eyes.

I sighed and looked away focusing on a teddy sitting across the room. It was one of the many thousands that had been sent by fans.

“I don’t want to talk about this Harry,” I said softly.

“I know you don’t but we have to. We have to keep in mind that someone tried to hurt us on purpose and while I’m in here I need to know that you’re okay. It was management’s idea for Tony as well. They’re just as worried about you as they are about me,” He told me.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want Tony to go with you to College all the time,” I opened my mouth to protest but Harry cut me off with a quick kiss.

“Please, for me,” I sighed again in frustration.

“I hate this,” I muttered. “I hate having to think about the possibility that someone tried to hurt us,” I said feeling the goose bumps climb up my arm.

“I know love,” He said tightening his arm around me. “But I’m not going to let anyone hurt you.”

I just leant my head against him not having the energy to reply. I was too worried that while he was trying to protect me he would get hurt instead. I just wanted this nightmare to be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Sarry' courtesy of Revolving.Around.Us ;P

Also I thought it might be a good time to announce something. Since people have been so sweet to say that they don't want this to end. I will announce that there will be a sequel to this one as well. The third section of Skye and Harry's story. The next however will be their last story :)

xx