‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

40

Skye

“So just talked to Annie and scored you in our group for our assignment,” Ricky announced chucking his stuff on the ground and sitting in the chair next to me. I turned away from Emma to smile at him.

“Thanks!” I said happily.

“Kirra is also in our group.” Leo said pointing over to a girl that just walked in the door. Ricky called her over and she smiled and made her way over sitting down next to Ricky. Ricky introduced us and Kirra seemed happy to have me in the group.

“We should get together after the class and started putting plans together for a dance piece?” Emma asked us all. I chewed my lip knowing that Harry was coming home today so he probably wanted me to be home.

“I kind of have to be home, but you could all come to my place to brainstorm?” I offered nervously. Everyone said that was fine and we could do it at mine. I pulled out my phone to let Harry know, and make sure none of the boys were around, I didn’t want my friends to think that I was trying to show them off or anything.

“Will a certain boy band be there?” Ricky asked, whispering as Annie began today’s lecture. I smiled at him.

“Hopefully not,”

“I’m hoping they are,” he scoffed at me laughing quietly before we both focused back on the lecture but not before Harry sent me a text saying it was fine and he would be down at Liam’s. Smiling happily I focused on the lecture.

After the lecture I left with my four new friends and we jumped in the van that Tony had waiting for us. I got to know Kirra a lot better and I knew she was someone that I could actually get along with. We rode the elevator up and walked towards my apartment door. Unlocking it I glanced in wearily before pushing the door right open and letting everyone come in. I glanced in mine and Harry’s room as well as Louis ensuring that we were along.

“Make yourselves comfortable. I’ll grab food and drink,” I said waving my hand at the couches.

I walked back out with a wide variety of food and drink and placed it on the coffee table before sitting next to Emma on the couch.

“I still can’t believe you moved all the way from Australia to here,” Kirra said amazed. I shrugged.

“It’s payed off so far. So what is it exactly we are supposed to be doing for this dance piece?”

“Covey some emotion thing,” Leo shrugged.

“That really helped,” Emma said laughing at him before grabbing her notebook to read it out.

We sat there for a while longer chatting about the dance piece as well as straying off topic quite a lot. Suddenly the door was thrown open and in walked Zayn. He stared around at everyone confused before settling on me, raising an eyebrow.

“At Liam’s,” I let him know as he just nodded before shooting everyone a half confused smiled before shutting the door behind him. I turned back to my friends before the door was pushed open again. I spun around wondering who it was this time.

“Shit sorry, you said you would be done by 5...” Harry trailed off as all five boys stood in the doorway. I glanced at my phone realising that it was already 5.

“Wow, didn’t realise the time. Are you guys alright if we wrap it up here?” I asked my friends. They all continued to stare at the boys for a moment except for Leo who nodded and began to pack up. He glanced at his girlfriend and nudged her trying to gain her attention back. I laughed. The boys walked into the room properly.

“Guys this is Kirra, Leo, Ricky and Emma,” I said introducing them all. The boys all leant forward shaking hands and politely introducing themselves. Harry walked towards me and I glanced at him happy to see him moving around a lot better without any hindrances. He smirked down at me and pecked me on the lips.

There was a cough and I glanced over at Louis.

“Sorry they get lost in each other a lot,” Louis turned apologising to my friends. I rolled my eyes at him.

“We were just saying hello,” I laughed before helping my friends pack up and I walked them down to the elevator.

“I think Harry is actually hotter in person,” Ricky began to say. I burst out laughing.

“I’ll see you guys on Friday,” I said giving them all hugs and waving goodbye before I headed back to the apartment. All the boys were lounging around the couches and Harry was searching through my notebook.

“I always wondered what exactly you write about in dance.” Harry mused as he flipped through the book. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him.

“Glad your home.” I said softly kissing his cheek. He smiled at me his dimples prominent.

“Your friends seem nice,” Liam commented flipping through the TV channels.

“They’re great,” I said smiling happily.

“You better not be replacing us with them,” Zayn said seriously turning to me. I laughed at him.

“They’re my friends Zayn. You guys are my family,” I stated simply.

“AWW!” Louis cooed loudly before all boys jumped up and pounced on me on the couch. Thankfully Harry moved out of the way in time to save any of his injuries getting worse.

“Seriously guys,” I whined from below them all. Completely crushed.

“Alright I want my girlfriend alive please,” Harry laughed nudging them off me. I snuggled up into Harry’s side as we settled down to watch the Disney channel that Niall had decided on.

“Have you taken your medication?” I mumbled into Harry’s chest, my hands playing with his large ones.

“I have to take it again before we got to bed,” He mumbled softly pressing his lips to my head.

“We should order pizza,” Niall answered grabbing his phone and hitting a few buttons. I chuckled softly as he easily ordered everyone’s favourite meals adding in Eleanor and Danielle’s who were on their way over.

-

After dinner everyone left and it was just Louis, Harry and I all have passed out on the couch.

“Alright, I’m out. Goodnight,” Louis stated standing up and making his way to his room. Harry and I mumbled responses.

“You should take your medication,” I said turning around to face Harry. He just mumbled something unintelligible as buried his head into my neck. I rolled my eyes and helped him off the couch and got his medication ready.

We headed into the room and before I knew what was happening Harry had pinned me to the bed as he hovered above me.

“What are you doing?” I asked shocked from the sudden movement. He cocked his eyebrow at me.
“If I have to explain it to you now I’m going to have to wonder what you thought we’ve been doing nearly every night since we got together,” He smirked at my flushed face.

“You’re an ass you know that,”

“It’s arse love,”

“Only in your stupid accent is it arse. As an Australian I proudly say ass,” I said smirking back at him. He just rolled his eyes and bent down pressing his lips to mine roughly.

“You’re doctor clearly said no sexual activities,” I said sternly pushing his lips away from mine. Harry groaned and rolled off me to lie beside me.

“But I’m frustrated down there,” I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at his impatience. I rolled onto him straddling his waist.

“You always get what you want don’t you?” I asked him.

“I only ever want you,” He whispered huskily wrapping a hand around my neck and pulling me down so our lips met once again with a fierce frenzy. Both of us just needing to be connected in every way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this one's a kind of cute filler after all the drama that's been happening these last couple of chapters :)

Also just wanted to let everyone know that this story has reached over 200 comments!! You guys are amazing and I love you all so much!! <3

Sequel news: It will be Skye and a new character much like how this one started, sorry :( But they will be in it!!! :D

xx