‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

41

Tate

Our last show was done. I couldn’t believe I had been in America for two months performing. The guys and I put everything we had into our last show and were still pumped after we finished and ran off stage. There were cheers and loud noises everywhere as we celebrated the last show.

At some point in our celebrations we had been whisked away and ended at the closest club enjoying the night with drinks and friends dancing and laughing. It was one of the best nights of my life and I finally was able to get Niall out of my head just for a little bit.

I danced and drank more than my body weight. I knew the boys were just as drunk as I was by the time we stumbled out of the club at the early hours of the morning.

Still being as loud as possible we grabbed some taxis and headed back to the bus with the rest of our team. I had made amazing friends while touring and I wasn’t going to forget any of them nor would I forget the experiences I had made.

“Come on guys,” I giggled pushing the boys up the stairs and into the bus before we all collapsed on the ground still laughing at nothing in particular.

“Tonight was amazing!” Lee called out loudly sending us into fits of laughter again.

“I’m so sore,” Jacob whined dragging himself down the hallway towards the bunks. And collapsing onto his. Seeming like a good idea I stood up and wobbled my way down the hallway.

“Help me,” Ander whined holding his arms up from the floor. I rolled my eyes and kicked my heels of before turning around and walking back to him. Lee had already passed out on the floor.

I grabbed onto Ander’s hand and began to tug him up with all the energy I had left, which wasn’t much. I whined and groaned and tugged as hard as I could which resulted of him pulling me to the ground with him.

“Ander!” I groaned pushing myself off him and back up to a standing position. I finally got him up and pushed him towards the bunk. He stopped suddenly turning around to look at me.

“I have to tell you something,” Ander said staring down at me seriously. I tried not to laugh at him thinking that in his drunken state it definitely wouldn’t be serious. I helped him into the bunk and pulled his blankets up. As I tried to walk away his hand wrapped around my arm pulling me back.

“I love you,” He said making me freeze as I turned around to stare at him. “I love you Tate,” He mumbled again before letting go and closing his eyes. I stayed completely still staring at him in shock before shaking my body out of it. Ander was obviously just drunk. He didn’t mean it. Shaking my head, I headed over to my bunk and collapsed onto it. Immediately passing out as blue eyes filled my dream.

-

I couldn’t help but hate myself the next morning as the killer headache I had pounded through not just my head but my whole body. Groaning I rolled over and almost fell out of my bunk. Catching myself I slowly began to sit up and get out of the bunk stretching and groaning at the pain in my whole body.

I stumbled out to the kitchen trying to see through the blaring light that filled the bus. Something was thrust into my hand and I glanced down to see a tablet and water. Gratefully I took the tablet and sculled the water down before collapsing onto a chair resting my head onto the cold counter. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Were absolute idiots,” Jacob muttered from in front of me. I made a random noise in approval of his statement.

“Some more than others,” Ander’s voice came into hearing range as I glanced up at him. I hadn’t forgotten what he said last night but for his sake I would make sure he knew it was just his drunken state talking.

“Mike came on before to tell us to make sure everything is packed were on our way to the airport,” Jacob said.

“Home,” Lee moaned from next to me. I patted his back in comfort before pushing myself to the back room grabbing anything that was mine and shoving it in my suitcase before going for a quick shower then packing my stuff up that was in there. The bus stopped and I walked out of the bathroom to see where we were.

“Stopped for gas,” Ander told me as I ran into him. I smiled and nodded in understanding before heading back to my bunk.

“Uh Tate, I need to say something about last night,” Ander said looking uncomfortable.

“It’s okay Ander, I know you were drunk and didn’t mean what you said.” I smiled at him sweetly.

“That’s the thing, I did mean it,” I froze where I was again hoping to God that he was joking. I backed away from him and glanced up to see hurt flash through his eyes. My mouth was gaping open, I knew this but I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t even process what he said.

“I love you Tate. I have for a long time now and I thought you might feel the same but then that tosser came along...” I cut him off at this point anger surging through my body.

“Don’t you dare insult him.” I threatened, glaring at Ander.

“I can be so much better for you! He doesn’t know you as well as I do Tate! I’ve known you longer, I’ve known you since you we were little. Ever since you’ve been with him you haven’t hung out with us as much. He made you choose between him and your friends. I would never ask you to do that! We are a part of the same group of friends, you wouldn’t have to choose. Were into the same music, were in the same band for god’s sake! You will be touring at different times, what do you expect will happen. He will probably cheat and...”

“ENOUGH!” I yelled at him finally getting annoyed at his rambling. “You don’t know Niall!”

“I wouldn’t want to,” He snapped back.

“Well you should before you start making accusation about him. He never asked me to choose between you both and I’m sorry if I’ve been neglecting you all but I love him!” My voice rose slightly as I felt tears well up in my eyes in anger.

“You could love me,” Ander said moving forward suddenly. I stepped back shocked as he pushed me against the bunks behind me and before I knew what happened his lips were against mine. I stayed completely still as he continued to move his lips against mine trying to gain some response from me.

As the situation dawned on me I used all my strength to push him back. He stumbled back a few steps and stared at me intensely. I moved forward and slapped him across the face my hand stinging from the contact with his face. His mouth fell open in shock.

“Never ever touch me ever again,” I hissed towards him before turning on my heel and marching to the back room slamming the door. I could feel the tears in my eyes slowly fall down my cheeks as I rubbed my lips vigorously.

I just wanted my Niall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I think I totally confused people about Tate! She is still in this story! I just hadn't done her point of view because there wasn't much to say while she was on tour and I had to get the car crash details out of the way without giving too much away in Tate chapters...
However in the sequel to this it will not be Tate's point of view that's what i was trying to say :P Sorry if i confused or panicked people!!
This story still have a fair few chapters to go with Tate And Skye point of views :)

And well yeah Tate's coming home!!