‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

44

“Oh my god! Is that Harry Styles!” My head whipped towards the door as I saw some of the girls from my class peak through the crack before suddenly shutting the door and whipping out mirrors to check their make up and hair.

“He didn’t,” I groaned dropping my bag on the floor and flinging my head back. I couldn’t believe he showed up here.

“Oh I think he did,” Ricky laughed from next to me.

“Uh you might want to go down there quickly and save him from all those girls,” Emma said pointing in the direction of the girls who just walked through the door.

“I could, or I could make him suffer with them for a bit,” I said smiling innocently. This caused her to laugh.

“You are an evil person,” Leo commented standing up and dragging Emma up with him. “We’ll see you guys next week.”

I waved to them and pulled out my phone to play on.

“You’re seriously just going to leave him there?” Ricky asked raising an eyebrow up at me. I sighed.

“He’s sucking up,” I told him. Ricky waited for me to elaborate more. “Their world tour is coming up in four months and well he is avoiding the topic.”

“How has he been doing this?” Ricky asked.

“Sex mostly...” I trailed off as Ricky’s mouth dropped open making me laugh. “He’s been constantly taking me out to fancy dinners, any movie I want to see and don’t get me started on the gifts. I had to stop him from buying me a pair of Louboutins the other day!”

“And you stopped him because?”

“Because they were too dear! He’s only doing all this because he’s trying to avoid the conversation we have to have!”

“And now your avoiding it by staying in here while he waits out there for you...” Ricky asked standing up and throwing his bag over his shoulder.

“I hate you,” I mumbled knowing he was right. He laughed and said goodbye before leaving the room, I was now the last one left. Sighing I grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs and out the door. The first thing I noticed was a group of girls talking quite loudly. Sighing again I made my way over and pushed my way through them knowing who was at the centre.

His face turned into relief the moment he saw me and he grabbed my hand and pulled me against him. I allowed him to drag me out of the crowd of girls as he said a quick goodbye to everyone.

“Hey,” he said brightly after we separated ourselves from the gang of girls. I smiled up at him as he bent down and pecked my lips. “How was class?”

“Same old,” I responded jumping in the car after he opened the door for me.

“After we get home, get dressed nicely, I booked us a table at this nice restaurant tonight,” Harry said giving my hand a squeeze before pulling out of the car park. Holding in a groan, I merely nodded at him.

I stayed silent the rest of the ride and we headed up to the apartment. I walked into mine and Harry’s room to dump my stuff when I saw two boxes sitting on the bed. Curiously I walked over and opened one box up. Inside were the louboutins I told Harry not to buy. Scowling slightly I put the lid back on the box and moved onto the next box.

Inside was a beautiful black and maroon dress. It was Gucci.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me,” I mumbled under my breath.

“Do you like it?” I heard Harry ask from the doorway. I spun around to see him smiling at me widely.

“Do I like it?” I repeated my voice rising slightly. Harry smiled dropped slightly as his face screwed up in confusion.

“I can change it for something else if you don’t like it?” He asked unsure. I let out a weird strangled cry in frustration.

“For fucks sake Harry!”

“What?!”

“Stop buying me shit!” I yelled at him. I probably could have handled that more tactfully.

“I’m sorry?” He asked shocked at my rudeness.

“Stop buying me clothes and jewellery and shoes. Stop taking me out to fancy places and most of all stop kissing me the way you do that makes me forget everything!” I glared at him forcefully.

“Sorry I’m just trying to spoil my girlfriend!” He yelled at me crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance.

“No, that is not what you’re doing. You’re avoiding this conversation. You are avoiding the fact that in four months you are going away on tour for a whole year! A whole YEAR! And you won’t talk about it!” Throughout this rant I had knocked the shoes of the bed. Some part of me hoped I hadn’t damaged them.

“I’m not avoiding the talk!” He tried to defend.

“Oh really. Then what’s with the presents Harry. What’s will all the sex the moment I try to bring it up?” He shifted uncomfortably in his spot in the doorway before moving forward and shutting the door behind him. I watched him as his shoulders slumped forward and he moved to sit on the bed and placed his head in his hands.

“I don’t want to lose you,” I heard him mumble. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before crouching on the ground in front of him pulling his hands away from his face.

“You’re not going to lose me. But do you really think that spending all this money on me would make me stay, I’m not that type of girl Harry,” I said slightly offended. His hand reached out and slowly caressed my cheek.

“I know you’re not,” He said placing a kiss on my forehead. I sat down on the bed next to him as we sat there in silence for a while.

“I want you to know that I want you to come.” He said suddenly. “But I know you won’t.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to Harry.” I sighed.

“I know. I’ve asked you to change a lot of your life already. I couldn’t ask for anymore.”

“So what do we do?”

“We enjoy the next couple of months. And then we plan dates when you can come and visit me. We make sure we call each other everyday, doesn’t matter the time. We text constantly and Skype as much as we can,” Harry said confidently.

“As long as we don’t begin to doubt our relationship or each other were going to be fine.” He grabbed my hands and brought them to his lips pressing a light kiss across each finger. I nodded slightly and wrapped my arms around his body. His own arms wrapped around me pulling me close.

As we lay there listening to each other’s breaths I couldn’t decide whether to tell Harry that I had already started to doubt us. I honestly didn’t think we could survive this. It was a whole year.

Harry’s arms tightened around my body refusing to let go as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while since I posted its just i've had an idea for this story for ages but now i think this certain idea might be a bit over the top... But i'm going to use it anyway and it will happen next chapter... So I might lose readers or not.. i just don't know how you will all take the event after the car crash was not long ago..