‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

53

Skye

“So Christmas is here in exactly one month today,” I said lying down next to Harry on the bed as he scrolled through twitter on his laptop.

“Mhmm,” was his reply.

“So what do you want?” I asked bluntly. He looked over at me surprised before smirking. He practically leaped up and jumped on me straddling my waist.

“You,” he said simply before capturing my lips in his. I let him kiss me for a bit before I reached up to push his chest away.

“I’m serious,” I said sternly.

“Oh really?” He asked raising an eyebrow before his hands slithered down to my sides and he began to tickle.

“HARRY!” I screamed between fits of laughter squirming under his grasp. I continuously yelled at him to stop, even threatening to pee but he still relentlessly continued. Just as I thought I was about to pass out from the lack of breath, he finally stopped. Laughing he leant forward to place his forehead against mine. I puffed in his face. He laughed again and reached up to wipe away the tears that had fallen from my eyes.

“I hate you,” I grumbled between breaths, trying to regain steady breathing.

He leant forward pressing his lips to mine but I quickly pushed away.

“Are you trying to kill me? I have serious lack of oxygen right now and you try to take away anything I have left,” I whined at him.

“I take your breath away?” He asked smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

“You always take my breath away,” I grumbled. He smiled largely showing me his dimples before burying his head into my neck breathing against my skin. I smiled at the shivers it sent through my body but in a good way.

“Seriously though Haz, what do you want for Christmas?” I asked again. He groaned.

“I don’t know,” He whined sitting up still straddling me but making sure that none of his actual weight was on me so I wouldn’t be squished. I placed my hands on either side of his hip bones and grazed my thumbs across them. I pouted up at him. He groaned staring down at me.

“I’ll think about,” He promised making me smile.

“Great, now get off me.” I said as he let me push him off me.

“But I thought we were doing something,” He said slyly and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap, my back flush with his chest. His breath against my neck sending shivers through my body.

“Honestly Harry, we just had sex last night and we probably will tonight let’s not make it a daily thing too,” I groaned at him. I could feel him smirk against my neck.

“As long as that’s a promise for tonight,” He said kissing my shoulder and releasing my body. I crawled off the bed but not before Harry smacked my bum. I gave him the finger over my shoulder and walked out of the room to his chuckles.

Just as I walked out of the room, Louis walked into the apartment.

“LOUIS!” I yelled at him. He stopped straight away and stared at me oddly.

“What did I do?” He asked hesitantly, my eyes instantly narrowed.

“Is there something you did that I should know about?” I asked. His eyes widened.

“What no?”

“Louis!” I growled at him.

“I didn’t do anything I swear!” He said quickly holding up his hands. I smiled instantly.

“Good, so what do you want for Christmas?” I asked him. “Oh and your birthday,” I added frowning at the fact that I had to find him two presents. One was hard enough. He just shrugged at me.

“Honestly! Boys are just so hard to buy for,” I whined at him before getting an idea. I walked back into mine and Harry’s room and leant in the doorway. Harry glanced up at me as I smiled sweetly.

“What?” he groaned.

“Come shopping?” I asked sweetly smiling at me. He lied there for a bit longer before groaning and sitting up.

“Okay,” he sighed before getting changed and grabbing his wallet, phone and keys. I smiled happily before grabbing my bag, already dressed to go out.

-

I walked hand in hand with Harry from store to store trying to find good presents. Harry played the part of a good boyfriend and had yet to complain to me.

“Love,”

“Yeah,” I replied to Harry glancing in the window at a few shops we passed.

“There are a group of girls that are about to approach us,” I glanced up too see about five girls walking towards us all eyes intently on Harry.

“Oh, off you go then. I’m just going to be in here,” I said releasing his hand and nudging him forward. He shot me a grateful look as I walked into the shoe store.

“Hi can I help you?” the lady that worked here approached me.

“Just looking actually,” I responded politely.

“Christmas shopping?” I nodded at her. “Perfect gifts for girls, shoes,” I fully agreed with her as she took me around to a few pairs of shoes that were popular right now.

By the time Harry showed up I had already chosen five pairs of shoes.

“That was fast,’ Harry commented, wrapping an arm around my waist. I smiled up at him.

“I thought you were familiar,” The lady serving me said staring at Harry. I smiled at her softly feeling slightly possessive over Harry as she continued to stare at him. I cleared my throat as she quickly looked back at me then proceeded to the counter to ring up all my items. Harry pulled out his card but I slapped his hand away.

“Defeats the purpose of Christmas presents from me if you keep buying everything,” I told him sternly before pulling out my own card. I knew he rolled his eyes as he tucked it back away. I asked the lady to send the shoes to our apartment before Harry and I left the store and headed onto the next.

I headed straight for a jewellers knowing that would be my best bet for the girls presents. I also grabbed a few British tourist stuff, much to Harry’s embarrassment, to send with Casey and Paige’s presents. It felt funny that this would be the first year I would spend Christmas without them.

“You know I just realised this will be my first cold Christmas. It feels weird being Christmas and not being summer.” I told Harry randomly as we shopped through a store and I stopped to buy Louis favourite cologne.

“A white Christmas is much better,” Harry told me as we waited for the guy to ring up my gifts.

“We’ll see,” I teased him before grabbing our stuff. Harry took the bags off me however when we left the store. I smiled up at him and pecked his cheek before pulling him further down the street.

“Let’s get lunch,” Harry groaned pulling me towards a cafe. I sighed but followed him none the less. We ordered and got our meals extremely quickly, I guess another perk to dating a celebrity. As I took a drink I noticed the amount of paparazzi taking photo of us. I stared at them shocked.
“Wow, this is the first time today that I actually noticed all the paps,” I commented to Harry. He glanced over at them before shrugging and going back to his meal.

“They’re being tame today, I guess,” Harry replied. I hadn’t realised how much I had gotten used to being here. I had gotten used to the cold, I had gotten used to the accents. I had gotten used to the currency and the way the British acted in general. But the most surprising thing was how I was so used to Harry. He was always a part of me but I hadn’t realised how in sync we actually were.

I was used to his wonderful voice. It still amazed me but I was accustomed to him randomly bursting out in song every now and then that I didn’t swoon over it anymore. I was okay with Harry’s paparazzi that I could go a whole day without noticing them. His fans had grown to love me although some of course still hated me. I had grown used to living this life with Harry that I hadn’t even realised how much my life has changed since before I met Harry.

I looked over at him and smiled at he practically inhaled his burger. He glanced up at me and smiled sheepishly with a mouth full of food making me laugh. He swallowed and leant over to link our hands together across the table.

“Come on, time to do some more shopping,” I smirked at him as he groaned but stood up none the less.

“Do you know what you’re going to get me?” I asked Harry curiously as we continued on down the street, I was now more aware of the people following us but they didn’t bother me.

“I have for a while now,” Harry told me pulling me into a male clothing shop. I didn’t pay attention to which one. I followed him around the store as he looked at clothes.

“What is it?” I asked Harry slyly. He shot me a look that clearly said that he wasn’t stupid before he entered the dressing room. I huffed and sat down on the chair outside waiting for him.

“Is that Harry Styles in there?” A lady asked staring at the curtain as if wishing it would disappear. I eyed her carefully wondering if I told her it was him if she would rip the curtain back or not. She waited for my answer as I debated whether having my boyfriend’s penis posted all over the internet was okay with me.

“I’m not sure,” I told her as she looked at me confused. I smiled back politely. I was not okay with Harry’s penis being on the internet.

“Didn’t you come in with him?” the lady asked me. I blinked at her not sure how I was going to respond to that. At this point Harry pulled back the curtain fully dressed and smirking. I know he had heard the comment and I know he was going to think I was being jealous and trying to hide him. So I did the best thing I could do to make myself look better.

“Oh look it IS Harry Styles! Go ask him for a photo,” I told the lady pushing her forwards as I walked out of the store. I could just imagine Harry’s glares burning into my back. I waited out front of the store as two girls approached me.

I pulled my sunglasses down and tried not to make eye contact with them, however they continued to walk past as I sighed in relief. I waited for Harry for a bit longer but he still wasn’t coming. I sighed and walked back into the store to see Harry talking to a guy. I walked over to them.

Harry glanced down at me and smirked, knowing that he left me waiting out there for payback. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Skye this is Nick Grimshaw,” Harry introduced me to the taller guy. I looked up at him in recognition. Harry hung out with him a lot but we had yet to meet. I was just never around when he was.

“So this is Harry’s Aussie bird,” Nick said winking down at me. I blushed slightly, I couldn’t help it. Even if he used the word bird on me.

“Not a bird,” I corrected him. “I would prefer girlfriend, partner, girl just not a bird,” I added grinning up at him. He let out a laugh.

We spent the rest of the day shopping with Nick. He was a great guy who kept me laughing all day about all the stupid stuff both he and Harry had gotten up to. I had of course heard this from Harry but Nick just seemed to have a funnier way of saying everything.

Eventually we parted ways as I promised Nick that I would listen to his radio show every morning.
Harry and I headed back to the car and I could feel him staring at me.

“What?” I asked self consciously.

“Nothing, I just hope you’re not crushing on him,” Harry said. I stopped in my tracks and burst out laughing.

“What are you on about?” I asked him through my laughter.

“I saw the way you were talking to him. You think he’s cute,” Harry said smirking down at him. I rolled my eyes and reached up to peck his lips.

“You’re the only boy I find cute,” I whispered against his lips. He pouted instantly.

“You’re supposed to say I’m fit or in your words hot. That I’m a greek god, my muscles amaze you. I stun you with my body every day. And well I can think of many compliments you might like to give my lower regions. But I think actions speak louder than words.” By now my laughter was making the people passing to give us curious looks. Harry smirked down at me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug.

“I’ll call you hot Harry, but if you want the other stuff you can ask your fans.” I said poking my tongue at him. He smiled and leant down pressing a kiss to my nose as I stayed wrapped up in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
More cuteness!!

7 Chapters until the goodbye!!