‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

54

Tate

I watched Niall as he chatted easily with my dad while we had lunch. It was Christmas Eve and Niall was going to be catching a flight back home in a couple of hours to spend Christmas with his family. I was going to miss him but it would only be for a few days until I would be flying up there to spend some time with him. Somehow he had convinced me to stay with his family. I think it was more his mum calling me up and pleading with me and I mean who can say not to their boyfriends mum?

I yawned slightly before taking a bigger drink of my coffee. We had been out partying last night for Louis birthday as he was heading back home to spend his birthday and Christmas with his parents. The other boys had left this morning as well to go back home to their families. Niall wanted to spend Christmas Eve with me before he headed home. I was grateful for that.

I turned to my right as Jacob’s girlfriend Thalia started up a conversation with me. Thalia was the girl he had slept with the first time I slept over Niall’s. Apparently after we came back from tour Jacob ran into her again and they started talking and eventually he asked her out. Didn’t tell us that until today though when he invited her over.

I felt sorry for the poor girl who was probably confused why Jacob didn’t tell anyone. I tried to explain to her however that Jacob never realised that some things you are supposed to tell your family.

She seemed nice and I knew I would definitely like her. I could tell that Jacob may already be in love with her by the way he always looked at her. It made me smile every time seeing my brother stare at a girl like that. I thought that maybe he would remain a man whore for the rest of his life. Something I didn’t want to imagine.

My attention turned back to Niall however as he let out a loud laugh at something my dad said. My dad looked pleased with how much he was making Niall laugh and continued on with the story as Niall was practically in tears. I watched him mesmerised as he threw his head back and opened his mouth. I would never get over how much Niall threw his whole body into a laugh. Any laugh of his was completely genuine and perfect. It always made you want to smile and laugh with him even if you never heard or understood the joke. You could just laugh because it made life easier.

Niall glanced over at me by this point and smiled at me. I smiled back happily before I was pounced on by Knox.

I picked the little black dog up instantly and placed him in my lap stroking his fur.

“Tate, not at the table,” my mother said disapprovingly. “There’s food here,”

I frowned and apologised to Knox before placing him on the ground but not before grabbing some food to put in his plate that he happily munched away on.

The moment I sat back down Niall hand was surrounding mine under the table, resting in my lap. I smiled and squeezed his hand lightly.

“Would anyone like seconds?” My mother asked staring mostly at Niall who of course was the first person to act, by raising his hand in the air childishly.

I excused myself quickly to the toilet. After I was finished I stood looking at myself in the mirror before I pulled up my shirt to look at the scar across my lower abdomen lightly tracing my finger over it.

It had been just over a month since the shooting. Niall and I had both healed fine and all that was left was a scar on both of us as a reminder.

“We match,” Niall said from the doorway making me jump. I laughed at him clutching my heart. He lifted up his shirt and pointed to his scar and gestured to mine. I laughed at him and shook my head at his silliness.

“Your parents are about to leave,” Niall told me. I followed Niall back out to the living room and said a quick goodbye to my parents. Jacob and Thalia left as well going to visit her parents now. Niall and I had the place to ourselves.

“When’s your plane?” I asked Niall.

“Not for another five hours,” he explained frowning at me and pressing a kiss to my lips as we stayed curled up in my bed. I glanced out my window to see snow falling lightly. I smiled at the beauty of it.

“Should I be offended that your smiling?” Niall asked. I laughed at him.

“I’m not smiling because you’re leaving silly. I’m smiling because the snow looks beautiful,” I told him.

“Not as beautiful as you,” he whispered back. I rolled my eyes at him.

“That was so cheesy!” I accused him but blushed none the less. He laughed at me and pressed a kiss to my lips once again. Before he pulled away however I deepened the kiss. Niall situated himself above me to better deepen the kiss. I shivered lightly as his hands traced the curves of my body.

Niall the broke away from my mouth and slowly kissed down my jaw, past my neck and across my collarbone. I gasped as he nicked a few spots hard but sighed in pleasure the moment he licked the spot soothingly. Niall then moved up towards my neck and instantly bit down on my sensitive spot making me gasp and arch my body up into his releasing a groan from both of us.

Niall pulled back and glanced down at me. I could see the lust in his now darkened blue eyes. My hands travelled down his body before my fingers hooked into his belt loops and tugged his pelvis down to mine. Both of us moaned in unison again.

“Are you sure?” Niall asked me breathing heavily. Not being able to talk I just offered him a smile and nodded before pulling him into kiss.

-

I lied there curled up in Niall’s arm with the largest smile on my face. Niall and I had just made love. I had never called sex that but now I knew why people did because Niall just made love to me. We didn’t just have sex for our pleasure, Niall instead treasured and loved every part of me making me feel physical and emotional bliss.

“That was amazing,” I whispered to Niall looking up at him and pressing a kiss to his lips. He smiled back down at me happily.

“I love you.” He whispered as his hands made patterns across my bare stomach.

“I love you too,” I replied as my own hand continued to trace the scar across his abdomen.

“I have to leave soon love.” Niall said frowning down at me.

“I know. Let’s just pretend that you don’t. At least for the next hour,” I said to him pressing a kiss to his lips before sitting up and climbing on top of him. I pulled back slightly to look into his eyes as his hands travelled down to rest on my hips as I straddled him. I smirked down at him before pressing my lips harder against his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a very long one but were slowly nearing to the end.. I just finished writing the goodbye and well I'm a bit emotionally exhausted! :(