‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

55

“Merry Christmas my beautiful girlfriend,” I heard Harry whisper into my ear successfully waking me up. I opened my eyes slowly before smiling widely. I rolled over to face him and leant forward pressing my lips to his lightly.

“Merry Christmas,” I said back stretching my legs out and pushing my arms above my head. Harry’s fingers lightly traced across my bare hips making me automatically snap back to a curled up position from the tickling sensations. He smirked at me before pressing his lips to mine again.

I rolled over and straddled him not once breaking the kiss.

“Harry, are you awake?” Anne knocked on the door. I broke apart from Harry as he let out an annoyed groan.

“We’re awake Anne, be down in a minute,” I told her before getting off Harry who pouted at me.

“Please it’s not like you were going to get anything!”

“Why not we’ve done it here before,” he smirked at me.

“I’m well aware but your grandparents are here this time Haz,” I warned him heading towards the bag and pulling one of Harry’s jumpers to chuck over my pyjamas before slipping on a pair of ugg boots. I turned around to see Harry standing with a blanket wrapped around him.

“You’ve got pants on underneath that right?”

“Wanna check?” Harry smirked at me before he opened his arms showing me that he did. I smiled at him and walked into his arms as he wrapped the blanket around us both enveloping me immediately in the warmth of his body. I sighed in bliss.

“I’m not sure I’m a fan with how cold your Christmas normally is,” I commented to him.

“Wait till you see the snow, then you will love it,” he whispered into my ear nuzzling his nose into my hair.

“Come on, let’s head downstairs,” I pulled away from Harry and headed downstairs with him right behind me.

“Anne?” I called out when I noticed the kitchen was empty.

“In here love,” I followed her voice into the living room to see Anne, Gemma and Robin sitting around with Harry’s grandparents.

“Merry Christmas,” I said walking over to Gemma and giving her a kiss before moving on to Anne and Robin and then also Harry’s grandparents. I met them when we arrived in Holmes Chapel yesterday. They were extremely sweet people and very welcoming.

I settled between Harry’s legs on the ground as he wrapped the blanket around me. I smiled happily and leant against him enjoying the warmth as we all chatted and started to pass out presents to each other. The morning was filled with laughter, warmth and a lot of food. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face as I spent time with Harry’s family. It was the best Christmas I had ever had.

After I had given Harry his presents from me, he told me that he had to take me somewhere to give my mine. I obliged curiously wondering what he got me. He dropped the blanket and grabbed my hand leading me out of the room. Harry’s family followed all smiling largely. Wondering what an earth it could be I followed him to a closed door. The door led into the garage.

Harry turned to me and reached into his pockets before pulling something out. He pulled my hand out and placed keys in my hand. I glanced down at the keys and up at Harry in confusion. He leant forward and placed a kiss to my lips before pushing the door open.

I walked into the garage and stopped short when I saw a car with a massive gold bow placed across it. It was a red Mini Ray. I gaped at it for a moment not sure if what I was seeing was real. I pressed the button on the keys that Harry got me and the car beeped and lit up signalling that it was unlocked. I continued to stare at the car for a moment before I spun around to see Harry and his family all standing there watching and waiting for my reaction.

“You got me a car?” I asked unsure. Harry laughed and nodded at me. I glanced back at the car before shaking my head in disbelief.

“You are unbelievable,” I told him before a large smile swept across my face and I launched myself on him. He laughed as he easily caught me holding onto my bum as my legs came up to wrap around his waist. I leant back slightly and pressed kisses against his lips.

“Thank you, thank you!” I repeated to him.

“Merry Christmas,” he laughed to me between the kisses.

“Can we go for a drive?” I paused pulling back to look at him before glancing over at Anne and Robin. Harry looked over his shoulder at them.

“Go on. Be quick though I need both of your help to set up for lunch,” Anne said waving us off.

Smiling largely I thanked her and jumped down off Harry and ran over to the car. Harry opened the garage doors and the quickly jumped into the car as the cool air hit him. I quickly figured out where the heater was with the help of Harry before slowly driving the car out of the garage and onto the road. Harry directed me around the town as I grew more confident with the car and started to drive faster and enjoy the ride more.

“Babe?”

“Yeah,”

“Please don’t make me regret buying you this,” Harry said clenching onto the arm rest as I took a corner rather fast in the snow.

“Sorry not used to driving in snow.” I apologised.

“You drive this crazy no matter what whether,” he replied smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and drove around for a bit longer before heading back to the house. I pulled back into the garage and Harry and I climbed out.

“Thank you,” I said to him again leaning up and pressing my lips to his. Harry eagerly kissed me back, biting on my bottom lip so I would allow him into my mouth. I happily made out with him for a while longer until Anne appeared in the doorway.

“Sorry guys, but I need your help setting up now.” Harry and I nodded and proceeded into the house but not before Harry pulled me aside and promised we would finish this later. Blushing I stepped into the house and helped Anne with the rest of the food as Harry helped Robin re-arrange the furniture.

All of Harry’s relatives would be over today to celebrate Christmas. I would meet every single one of Harry’s cousin, aunts and uncles. I was nervous slightly but the sweetness of Harry’s grandparents calmed me down a lot.

Hearing people arrive both Harry and I quickly ran upstairs to get changed and make ourselves look more appropriate for everyone.

I nervously flattened my clothes and ran a brush through my hair as I scanned myself in the mirror.

“You look beautiful, like always,” Harry muttered into my ear smiling at me cheekily in the mirror. I screwed my face up at him. He laughed and pressed a light kiss behind my ear before tugging on my hand and leading me downstairs.

I spent the rest of the afternoon meeting every single one of Harry’s family members they were all incredible sweet and welcoming. I ended spending the day laughing and smiling more than I ever have in my life. At some point I had lost Harry and ended up out the front with the younger children playing in the snow. As I hadn’t grown up in snow I was just as excited about it as the younger kids were. So I spent the afternoon making snow angels and snowmen with them before we turned it into a snowball fight. The snowball fight attracted Harry’s slightly older cousins and Harry as they all came out to join in. I immediately squished a snow ball right into Harry’s hair.

Smirking at him I bolted away from him using one of his younger cousins, Daniel, as defence. Daniel laughed wildly as Harry picked him up and spun him around before putting him back on his feet and tackling me to the ground.

I giggled as Harry laid on top of me and grabbing snow, squishing it through my hair. I laughed louder and reached up to place a kiss on his cold nose. He immediately followed this by a kiss on my lips which he slowly deepened.

This didn’t last long however as Harry’s cousins decided to use us as a pile on. Harry rolled of me to lie next to me as his cousins jumped on the both of us. We played with them for a bit longer before heading inside as everyone was getting cold.

Not long after Harry’s family had to leave and we wished each other a Merry Christmas and I got a few numbers of Harry’s cousins who wanted to hang out again. By the time they left we were all exhausted.

I tried to help Anne with the cleaning but she shooed me off upstairs and for a shower. I eventually climbed out of the hot water and collapsed onto the bed next to Harry.

“Today was amazing,” I told him. He smiled down at me and pecked my lips lightly. “Thank you for letting me come.”

“You’re my family now Skye,” he whispered down at me pressing another kiss to my lips. I smiled up at him happily before covering my mouth as a yawn escaped.

“Time for bed?” I asked hopefully. Harry let out a small chuckle before nodding. I happily climbed under the blankets as Harry turned out the light before dropping his pants and crawling underneath the blankets. He quickly wrapped my cold body up in his warm arms and slowly my eyes began to droop.

“Merry Christmas Haz,” I whispered against his chest.

“Merry Christmas my love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know its only October but after writing this I really really want Christmas to be here!! I want to decorate and just go nuts ;D

5 more chapters to go guys!!!