‹ Prequel: Fight for You
Status: Sequel to my previous story Fight For You - layout by Bara-Baby :D

Never See Me Giving In

6

Skye
I jumped from my position in the kitchen when the front door was thrown open with a bang. I decided to ignore it thinking it was one of the boys coming over.

“SKYE!” My name was suddenly yelled in an Irish accent. I rose my eyebrows but dropped my sandwich and made my way into the living room where Louis and Harry were lounging on the couch staring curiously at a flustered Niall.

“There you are!” He exclaimed marching over to me. I glanced at the others worriedly. “I need your help!”

“With what?”

“I asked Tate out tonight.” I squealed I couldn’t help it.

“Told you!” I screamed at Harry before pulling Niall into a hug.

“Wait, what told what?” He asked suddenly confused.

“That you like her of course!” I watched satisfied when he blushed under my gaze. He glanced over at the boys shyly. Both Louis and Harry were sitting up grinning wildly at Niall.

“I’ll get the others.” Harry said before practically sprinting out of the room. Niall groaned.

“So Niall mate, when were you planning on telling us?” Louis asked walking over and resting his arm around Niall’s shoulder.

“Leave him alone.” I laughed pulling Niall out of Louis reach.

“So what did you want help with?” I asked him sweetly.

“I don’t know what to wear.” He mumbled. Louis cackled gleefully. I shot him a look instantly shutting him up.

“Where are you going?”

“Nando’s.”

“Of course,” I giggled. “Just wear what you would normally wear okay. Just casual. A pair of jeans and one of your polo shirts will be fine. But no hat.” I said the last part sternly as he nodded gratefully at me.

“Niall mate what’s this about a bird?” Zayn asked walking in the door with Liam and Harry right behind him. I groaned.

“I wish you guys would stop calling girl’s birds. It confuses me.” I mumbled.

“Don’t Australian’s call girls, chicks?” Liam asked.

“So?”

“It’s the same thing!” He laughed.

“Not it’s not.” I defended. Liam went to respond before Harry interrupted.

“Trust me mate you don’t want to get into this fight. I’ve had it many times.” He said rolling his eyes at me.

“Anyway!” Zayn exclaimed. “Explain.” He demanded of Niall who blushed.

“I asked Tate out...” He trailed. The boys all cheered together before pouncing on the boy. Zayn pinched his cheeks like a little kid.

“Fuck off Zayn.” He mumbled blushing and pushing the tanned boys hand away. “Otherwise I’ll tell them about Perrie!” Zayn instantly went quiet as everyone stopped and turned to look at him.

“Perrie?” I asked completely confused.

“You like Perrie? As in from Little Mix?” Liam asked.

“Oh, that Perrie...” I trailed off.

“You don’t know who were talking about do you?” Harry asked looking at me.

“No clue.” I shook my head. He laughed.

“They were on X factor, they won their year.” He explained. I nodded in acceptance.

“Were getting off track!” Louis whined. “So you like Tate and you like Perrie and you were keeping it from the rest of us!”

“I wasn’t keeping it from you. I’ve just been chatting to her!” Zayn said.

“And I just asked Tate out randomly. I didn’t realise that I liked her until now...” Niall trailed off. I laughed.

“Fine but from now on we have to tell each other!” Harry exclaimed. “I told you all when I liked Skye.”

“Not that it wasn’t obvious. You practically undressed her with your eyes every time you saw her” Liam added getting a glare from Harry.

“All right! Group hug!” Louis yelled as all the boys went in for a hug.

“My brain hurts.” I groaned rubbing my head from the confusing conversation the boys just had.
“I’m surprised you have brains left since I’m pretty sure Harry fucked them out of you last night...” Louis trailed off. There was an awkward silence as I stood there mouth hanging open at a smirking Louis before all the boys roared with laughter. I turned bright red.

“Was that necessary,” I hissed.

“Hey you woke me up from the loud banging so this is my revenge.” I blushed even more if possible as the boys laughed even louder. Niall was on the floor crying.

“It’s alright love,” Harry came over trying to comfort me.

“This is your fault.” I glared at him. He just smirked at me.

“I’m going to take that as a compliment.”

“What on Earth is going on in here!” Eleanor demanded walking in with Danielle. Louis opened his mouth.

“Say it and you will find an extremely embarrassing picture of you on the internet tomorrow.” I warned pointing my finer at him threateningly. He hesitated before shutting his mouth and smiling innocently.

“Okay?” Danielle said uneasily. Liam smiled and walked over to pull his girlfriend into a hug and gave her a quick kiss. I couldn’t help but smile, they were so cute together and Liam was so sweet.

“Crap!” Niall suddenly yelled making us all turn to look at him. “I’ve gotta go get ready.” He said running out of the flat.

“For what?” Eleanor asked confused.

“He’s got a date tonight. With Tate,” I winked at her. She smiled largely.

“So Zayn tell me about Perrie,” I smiled innocently grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the couch. He groaned.

“Perrie!” Danielle said, her and Eleanor coming to sit with us on the couch. We all stared at Zayn intently.

“Please call your girlfriends off.” He pleaded the boys.

“Nope this is too interesting.” Harry said coming to sit on the back of the couch behind me. Wrapping his legs around me in the process. Liam and Louis came to sit in front of us on the coffee table. We all stared intently at Zayn.

“You guys are just plain creepy.” He mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's a bit of a filler before Niall and Tate's big date ;D
But I had a lot of fun writing this anyway :)
Thank you of course to everyone reading, commenting, subscribing and recommending!
xx