Status: New story! Trying really hard to keep going with this one. Comments would be lovely <3

You Don't Have to Worry

And I can't fall asleep

Alison lay on her temporary bed for the week that was graciously offered by the elder Fuentes brother and she was in no position to decline. Mike took the bed opposite her – the one with the mattress that slides from underneath. Her empty thoughts were interrupted by an incredibly generic pop song that earned her amused looks from both Vic and Mike.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The song echoed through the room and the two boys just couldn’t help but double in laughter.

“Please don’t judge me.” She gave them a pleading look and went to the hallway to answer the call.

“What’s up bitch?”

“Way to be rude to your best friend.” Emma laughed on the other end, not really surprised with her friend’s choice of words. “How are the bands?”

“They’re okay, I guess.” Ali shrugged.

“Just okay? No hottie?”

“Trust me, all of them are.”

“Then what’s the matter? Lost your mojo?” Emma smirked, knowing exactly how to push Ali’s buttons.

“Oh no woman, don’t you dare bring my mojo into this.”

“Then what’s up?”

“Just a little annoyed. One of them already gave me the attitude.”

Oh no, Emma thought. This wasn’t going to be good. She knew the Asian girl hated it when people act like proper douches.

“Did you smack that little fucker?” Ali laughed.

“I would’ve, but I was kind of trying this new thing – it’s called being nice.” It was Emma’s turn to laugh. The girl knew that Alison was a very nice girl, she just covers it up by cursing way too much and her undeniable sarcasm.

“Good to know, babe. Well I’ll see you tomorrow yeah? My band arrives sometime in the afternoon.”

“You Me at Six?”

“Yup!” Emma said while poppling the P.

“Lucky bitch,”

“Oh I know. Bye slut.”

“Bye whore.”

* * *


Garret still hasn’t taken his sunglasses off as he lay in bed with content. The only thing bugging him now was the rest of his band mates being obnoxiously noisy while talking about their new assistant tour manager.

“She was so fucking adorable! I could just put her in my pocket!” Jared gushed.

This wasn’t really new to Garrett, normally he’d be in the conversation but he was too tired for that. Besides, Ali doesn’t exactly float his boat.

“Dude, I would let her have my babies!” Kennedy said.

“I wouldn’t mind, either. Did you notice the rack on her?” John asked no one in particular as he placed both of his hands on his chest. “Man, I never thought Asian women had it in them.”

“I mean, I think she’s nice and pretty.” Pat shrugged.

“A decent comment, finally.” The four boys who were once caught up in the conversation were now wide-eyed and nervous. Hell, they all would have gotten a whiplash at how fast they turned to the door where the main topic of their banter stood with a smirk.

“How long have you been standing there?” John squeaked, nervous that she may have heard all those words that a gentleman never would have said.

“Long enough,” She winked at him, making John red as a tomato.

Garrett couldn’t care less of course. He knew girls like Alison enough not to involve himself with them. He’s got her down to a science. In Garrett’s mind, she’s one of those girls who had guys falling at her feet – exhibit A being his friends. She’s one of those girls who flirted shamelessly and would probably end up sleeping with a guy on a drunken state with no guilt.

“Anyway, dinner’s at seven. I’ll meet you guys downstairs.” She smiled at the five boys before her – even Garrett who paid her no attention, after which she left.

Yes, Garrett knew girls like her. But what he didn’t know was what’s in store for him. Not from one of those girls but from Alison Davy Smith herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is incredibly short - again. But I promise the next chapter will be longer and I'll be uploading it in a bit. :) So please drop a line or something, recommend this story to your friends and all that jazz. It will make me happyyy.

xx