Status: Okay, I'm back, hopefully this is better than my previous attempt at a sequel...

Disenchanted

Chapter Sixteen

The next morning I woke up with a killer headache. My eyes fluttered open and immediately light shone in like daggers.
“Mmmrngff” I grumbled in pain.
I buried my face further into my pillow and breathed deeply. It smelt like sweat, cigarettes and boy. What an odd combination. To make things even weirder, my pillow was moving and had a faint thump-thump. I opened my eyes again, more slowly this time to notice I wasn’t alone.
I jerked up and I looked at the man before me. He had short black hair, tattoos all up his arms and he looked fairly built. His mouth was open and he was snoring slightly. I tried to place him from last night and immediately an image of him over me, with sweat lining his brow as he fingered me flashed into my brain. I felt my face flush a deep red and I lay back down. I tried to think back and slowly, in a haze, it all came back to me. His name was Pete Wentz, and he and I had amazing sex last night.

I chewed on my lip as I rested my head on his chest. I wondered if he thought last night meant anything. While it was amazing sex and we had a good talk, I was in no position to have or even think about a relationship. Going into a relationship would affect Alex too, and I was going to be extremely choosy about who would go near him. The person I was dating would have to understand that I came with a child, meaning they would be looked up to as a father by Alex and I. There was no one I knew who could take on that responsibility.
“Fuck,” a low voice groaned from underneath me.
I looked up to see Pete waking up.
“Morning,” I mumbled.
“Morning,” he grumbled.
His whole body stretched out and I could hear several of his joints crack.
“What’s the time?” he asked.
I looked over.
“Nine-thirteen,” I answered quietly.
“Wow, I slept in. We gotta sleep together more often,” he mumbled.
A note of panic hit me and I chewed on my lip.
“Pete?” I asked quietly.
“Hmm?” he asked, looking down at me.
“Um. About last night?” I asked.
I noticed his whole body tense up and a guarded expression came over his face.
“Yes?” he asked, his voice had a note of wariness in it.
“Um… I don’t… I’m not… I’m not a slut,” I started nervously.
Pete gave me a reassuring smile.
“I honestly didn’t think that at all, don’t worry,” he assured me.
I gave him a smile in return but it quickly went away.
“But, I’m not in any place for anything right now. Last night we had amazing sex, but that’s all it was,” I continued.
Pete’s whole body relaxed and the guarded expression went away.
“That’s okay. I don’t want to sound rude or anything, but I’m not after anything either. Just as you said, last night was just amazing sex,” he replied with a smile.
I felt a weight lift off my chest and I smiled.
“Now any time you want another round, you let me know, because fuck, you are the best I’ve had,” he said sensually.
I laughed and smiled at him.
“So, we’ll stay in touch? Be friends?” I asked.
“I promise,” he murmured, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.
I smiled and then looked at him mischievously.
“Any time I want another round?” I asked coyly.
His grin widened.
“I like the way you think,” he said as he dove in for a heated kiss.

About an hour later, Pete and I were sweaty and puffed again.
“Damn,” he mumbled.
I giggled and looked over at him.
“Want a shower?” I asked.
“With you, definitely,” he laughed.
I gave him a light punch.
“If you can’t handle me in bed, you definitely can’t handle me all slippery and wet,” I teased.
“You’re a fucking tease,” he growled at me.
I just winked. I rolled out of bed, not bothering to cover myself and I pulled on a t-shirt, as well as a pair of underwear and shorts. I turned to see Pete smirking at me from the bed.
I just rolled my eyes at him. I spied his hoodie and I gave him a smirk as I grabbed it and pulled it over my head.
“Looks cute on you,” he admitted.
“Good, I’m keeping it. Consider it as a souvenir,” I teased.
Pete just smirked at me and rolled off the bed, he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up onto my dresser. He pulled down my shorts and then pulled my underwear down with his teeth before giving me back my shorts. He grabbed my underwear and looked at me challengingly.
“These are my souvenir then,” he said.
I blushed a bright red and he chuckled, pulling on his briefs and jeans.
“I’ll get you a towel,” I said, pulling on a new pair of underwear and my shorts.

I walked out and down to the bathroom. I went to open the door when it opened in front of me and I saw Will.
“Morning,” he said quietly.
“Morning Will!” I chirruped.
His eyebrow raised.
“Someone’s in a good mood,” he commented.
I just shrugged.
“Why shouldn’t I be?” I asked with a big smile.
He chuckled slightly and then he seemed to notice something.
“Jeez, Alicia really attacked you last night didn’t she?” he remarked.
I frowned and thought back through and remembered mine and Alicia’s kiss... I also remembered my run in with Gerard. My eyes shot open and I squeezed past Will to see dark purple blotches all down the right side of my neck.
“Holy shit!” I exclaimed and turned to Will in shock.
“She’s got a mouth like a vacuum apparently,” he chuckled and walked off.
I had about four big dark purple hickies and about three red ones. I figured the purple ones were from Gerard and the red ones were from Pete last night.
“Jesus Christ…” I murmured.
Those wouldn’t go away for a week!
“I’m going to kill him,” I mumbled under my breath.
I shook my head dismayed, and grabbed a towel for Pete.

I walked back and threw the towel at Pete, I instructed him to the shower and he walked off. I went back down to the kitchen and pulled out the Advil and took a couple. I saw Bob at the stove making food.
“You are the bestest big brother ever,” I sighed happily as my stomach growled.
“Ye—HOLY FUCK! Were you playing with a vacuum last night?!” Bob exclaimed looking at me.
I groaned and put my head in my hands.
“Shut up…” I grumbled.
“Was that… Alecia?!” he asked, astonished.
“You saw that?” I asked.
“No, I ducked out to relieve myself and when I came back the whole party was buzzing about the two chicks who made out,” Bob explained, raising his eyebrow at me.
“Yeah…” I mumbled, not offering to explain myself.
“What’s up homies?” Alicia came trotting down the stairs with Mikey in tow.
I looked up at them and both of their eyes widened in shock.
Alicia’s mouth opened and I gave her a panicky look, begging for her not to say anything.
“So, you did this to my sister’s neck?” Bob asked, looking her up and down.
She looked at me and then smirked.
“You think that’s something you should see what I do to Mike—”
Mikey clapped his hand over her mouth to prevent her from finishing that sentence and Bob grimaced as I gave her a look of thanks. Mikey walked past and Alicia followed him, but pausing at me.
“You had better tell me later what the fuck I just covered you for,” she hissed before joining Mikey.
I nodded and passed the bottle of Advil down to them.
“I love you,” Alicia declared as she snatched the bottle.
“Bells, isn’t that Pete’s hoodie?” Mikey asked me.
I blushed a violent red and Alicia’s eyebrows raised.
“Bitch got herself some!” Alicia declared.
I groaned as Bob looked at me questioningly.
“Does he know about Alex?” he asked seriously.
“Bob, please. It was just sex,” I grumbled.
“Hey guys, does anyone have some Advil or something, my head is pounding!”

We all looked over to see a freshly showered Pete.
“That’s not the only pounding he had,” Alicia muttered and burst into giggles.
Pete raised his eyebrow at her and then grinned.
“And we weren’t the only ones last night,” he shot back smugly.
Alicia’s face burst flame red and my eyes popped open.
“‘Ooh! Mikeyy! Mikey! Right there, baby!’” Pete imitated in a high pitched tone.
Mikey looked like he wanted to die.
“H-how?” she asked.
“Got up to get a drink of water, passed a bedroom and that’s all I could hear,” Pete smirked.
He slid into the seat next to me as my eyes popped open.
“Nice hoodie you got there,” he said to me.
“You had sex in Alex’s bed?!” I cried.
“I-I… N-No!” Alicia denied weakly.
“Ew! Oh my God! That’s my four year old kid’s bed!” I exclaimed.
Pete’s head snapped to me in shock.
“You’re a mom? You have a kid?” he asked in surprise, before his expression turned into a troubled one. “You’re not married are you? I didn’t break up a marriage did I?”
I was a little surprised but pleased that he had a moral compass.
“Yes, I have a kid. His name is Alex, he’s four years old and his bed had two horny adults making more babies and no, there’s no father in the picture,” I answered.
Pete turned back to Alicia and Mikey.
“Dude… that’s a little weird,” he teased.
“Shut up,” Mikey grumbled.
Pete then turned to me.
“So that’s why you’re?” he asked.
I knew he meant about not wanting a relationship.
“Yeah. I can’t have a relationship while I’m with Alex…” I murmured.
Pete looked at me and put his arm around my shoulders.
“Makes sense. Sucks though,” he said sympathetically.
I smiled at him and Will came down, joining us. I saw his eyes flicker between Pete and I and I felt… like I was being judged, almost, but he didn’t say anything.
“Breakfast’s up kiddos,” Bob grunted, tossing a large batch of pancakes, bacon and eggs onto the table.
I get the feeling he heard a little bit too much about everyone’s sex lives this morning.

We all silently tucked into our food, trying to fill the empty stomachs we had. As soon as everyone was done I collected everyone’s plates and rinsed them before sticking them in the dishwasher.
“So what are the plans for today amigos?” I asked.
Mikey and Alicia shrugged.
“I have to do some band stuff for a bit, that includes you too Bob,” Mikey said, looking up at Bob.
Bob nodded.
“Yeah, Sisky wanted to get together and jam for a bit,” Will spoke up.
“I’ve gotta set up some shit for Fall Out Boy, try and get us on some tours,” Pete said lazily.
“I’m going to stay here and eat your food,” Alicia smiled.
I laughed.
“Rightio, well I’m going for a shower, then I’m going to pick up Alex. Want to go to the park for a bit Alicia?” I asked her.
“Sounds good,” she agreed.

I nodded and started to walk away. I heard a chair scrape back and footsteps running after me.
“Can I join?”
I looked back and saw Pete looking at me.
“You just had a shower!” I laughed.
“But it wasn’t with you,” he whined.
I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
“Next time, maybe,” I winked.
He growled and used that moment to grab my face and pull me in for a tantalising kiss.
“Get a room!” I heard Alicia yell at me.
I gave her the finger before breaking away from Pete; upon seeing his cheeky grin I sighed and grabbed his hand, pulling him along with me. I was selfish. I wanted one last time of hot, sweaty sex before I didn’t have sex for another three years.

Once we were done I dried myself off and changed into a pair of leggings under a skirt and a simple top. My final touch was to add a scarf to hide my neck.
“So, where’s his father then?” Pete asked.
“Not in the picture,” I answered.
I didn’t want to talk about it with Pete, I didn’t trust him enough.
“He walk out on you guys?” he asked, not getting the hint.
“No,” I answered shortly.
“No? Did he die? Did you leave him?” he asked.
I turned to Pete and put my hands on my hips.
“Pete, I don’t talk about Alex’s father. The sooner you understand that, the better friends we will be,” I said firmly.
He frowned and looked at my arms.
“He didn’t hurt you did he?” he asked, a note of protectiveness entering his voice.
“Why does everyone think that? No. He never lay a hand on me. Now stop talking about it,” I snapped.
Pete looked at me surprised.
“I just care, that’s all,” he defended.
“No, you barely know me. Just because we slept together does not mean I now have to let you into every little detail. My past is my past. There is nothing back there for me. My future is Alex, and that’s all I care about,” I retorted.
Pete frowned and pressed his lips together and took my arm in his hands, exposing my scars.
“You and I are the same. That’s why I care. Who fucking cares if we only met last night? You talked to me last night about you wanting to fucking kill yourself and about how you were treated as a kid. Why would you tell me that if you never wanted me to fucking care? Now I may not know much about you nor you about me, but that doesn’t mean we can’t. You wanted to be friends; well that means giving a shit,” Pete shot back at me.
I glared at him before mulling his words over.
I sighed.
“I don’t want to talk about it. But you’re right. I left my husband, and I took our kid with me because I couldn’t stand to be there anymore. I am not physically or mentally ready to talk about it with you. Plus… I can’t run the risk of you telling anyone, I’m sorry,” I said softly.
Pete’s expression softened and he gave me a smile.
“That’s okay. I’m here if you ever need me though. I won’t tell anyone, I promise,” he murmured, giving me his number.
“Thank you,” I smiled.
He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Ready to go?” I asked Alicia.
“Sure,” she said before turning and kissing Mikey on the cheek. “See you later, sweetie.”
“Have fun,” Mikey wished.
“I think we had our fun last night,” Alica winked.
Mikey just shook his head.
I grabbed my keys and wallet.
“Catch you losers later,” I said to everyone.
Pete gave me a kiss on the cheek as Bob nodded, Mikey waved and Will smiled.
I walked out the door with Alicia in tow.
“So when are we going to talk about you-know-what?” she asked.
“At the park,” I answered, driving the short distance to Patty’s place.

I collected Alex and drove off to the park. I made sure I was keeping an extra close eye on Alex, after last time.
“So?” Alicia prodded.
“Well. It was after our kiss last night,” I said.
She laughed sheepishly.
“Yeah, I’m sorry for randomly attacking you like that… I’ve just kinda always wondered what it would be like to kiss a chick and I was drunk and yeah. You’re a good kisser though,” Alicia apologised.
I blushed.
“It’s cool and thanks. You’re not bad yourself,” I laughed.
“Was it Pete? I’ve always wondered about him, he gets around and he screams in his band so I always figured—”
“It wasn’t Pete,” I cut her off.
Her eyes popped out of her head and she looked like Christmas had come.
“Shut the front door! You were with someone else?!” she exclaimed.
I looked around and saw one or two other women looking at me.
“Say it a bit louder why don’t you?” I said sarcastically.
“Sorry,” she grumbled.
“Pete did three, I think. Just little red ones, but… and you have to promise not to freak out at what I’m about to tell you,” I told her.
She nodded.
“Was it Will? I bet it was Will,” she blurted out.
I looked at her confused.
“Will? Why would it be Will?” I asked.
She just gave me this ‘Are-you-fucking-kidding-me?’ look and shook her head.
“Whatever. Keep going,” she urged.
“It was Gerard,” I said quietly.

I swear her mouth hit the ground.
“Holy. Fuck!” she exclaimed in a hushed whisper.
I nodded and let her process for a moment.
“Did you guys fuck? I swear you were only gone for like 15 minutes! What the hell happened?! Are you guys gonna?” she blurted out all these questions in the space of 30 seconds.
“We didn’t fuck. We’re not going to, but he’s kinda the reason why I ended up sleeping with Pete,” I admitted.
She looked at me confused and I licked my lips.
“After we kissed, I went to get another drink and Gerard caught me just before I got there and pulled me into the laundry. We had about a two minute argument before he just started kissing me,” I explained.
She looked at me oddly and I nodded.
“It’s as odd as it sounds. He then proceeded to bite me, he must’ve done it more times than I thought,” I remarked.
“I wonder why he did it?” she mused, frowning.
“He said he wanted to prove it to me that I was a slut. He got me all hot and bothered and then told me I was a slut, and left,” I grumbled.
“What a dick!” she gasped.
I rolled my eyes.
“I know…” I muttered.
“Did you hit him?” she asked.
“I should’ve, but no. I just went to find him again and then we… kind of got into an argument? I mean I was angry but he was all smug from ‘proving me wrong’, so he was just being sarcastic. But he did say he wanted to know if I still felt anything for him, which struck me as odd,” I admitted.
“Huh… do you?” she asked.
I thought about it for a moment. I thought back to when I was in high school and to now. Everything that had changed and I gave Alicia a wistful smile.
“I did once… But not anymore… Too much has changed. I can’t even have him around Alex. No. Gerard and I… We’re done,” I sighed.
It was a shame, because Gerard and I had once had something really special.
“I’m sorry,” Alicia murmured.
“Don’t be. Stuff happens. Gerard and I would have broken up of our own accord anyway,” I shrugged it off.
She smiled at me.

“So, how did that lead to Pete?” she finally asked.
“Well, I was still all hot and bothered from Gerard’s tease… and I went inside and… I knew Pete had something for me, he’d been bringing me drinks all night, I’m not an idiot,” I laughed.
Alicia chuckled as well, but looked at me carefully.
“So, I asked him to dance and… kinda did whore my body out a little,” I admitted sheepishly.
She snorted.
“I saw your dancing last night, you definitely were, at least for a night,” she teased.
I gave her a withering look.
“Shh. But yeah, that just lead to us having… I have to admit, pretty amazing sex,” I grinned.
She laughed.
“I’ll bet… He’s got so much energy, I’d imagine he’d go all night,” she agreed.
“Well… He’s certainly not shy and knows what he’s doing,” I said slyly.
She just laughed.
“I saw Mikey after our kiss, he looked like Christmas had come, I’m guessing it was good sex?” I asked her.
She smirked back at me.
“Best sex we’ve ever had,” she answered proudly.
“Remind me to wash those sheets,” I grumbled.
I wasn’t too annoyed with them, there was nothing I could do about it now.

“So… There’s really nothing going on between you and William?” Alicia asked.
I shook my head.
“Everyone seems to think so, but no. Never has been and probably never will,” I said.
“It’s just… You’ve gotta know he has a thing for you… It’s as obvious as a billboard sign. I saw at least four girls practically throw themselves at him last night and… he turned all of them down…” Alicia was very cautious with what she was saying.
“Wait… Will actually does like me?” I asked her, in surprise.
“Well, it looks that way…” she said tentatively.
I frowned and looked down, and up at Alex.
“I can’t date. Not with Alex, the other person would have to see themselves as a Dad,” I sighed.
“Well, isn’t that partially why Will’s moved in? To help you take care of Alex? I’ve seen them together and… They get on really well…” Alicia persisted gently.
“I-I guess…” I hesitated.
“Do you feel anything for him?” she asked.
I frowned. Did I feel anything for Will? I thought back to him kissing me on the cheek. To him playing with Alex. To him coming in and checking up on me the other night. I thought of how he took Alex and I in without even knowing who we were, just going on Bob’s word.
“I… I don’t know… Maybe? I’ve just… I’ve never really thought of him that way… I mean… Hypothetically, if we did date, when we break up, it’d be a nightmare! And Alex would be devastated, he loves Will,” I sighed.
“Who says you have to break up?” Alicia asked quietly.
I just gave her a look.
“Like we wouldn’t,” I responded sarcastically.
“Just, think about it, I know you’re lonely…” Alicia prodded.
“I’m not lonely,” I immediately denied.
To be honest I was offended she thought I needed a man to keep me from being lonely.
“Well why else would you have kissed three people last night?” she asked.
“Try not having any action for three years,” I grumbled.
Her eyes widened.
“Fuck, that’s a long time…” she commented.
“Yep… Anyway, can we just drop this?” I asked.
Alicia nodded her assent and we both began talking about random things.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know these are long, but bear with me. Unless you want them to stay this long? How about a vote?
Who's for shorter updates and who's for longer updates?

Also, Team Will or Team Gerard? I'm so curious!

P.S. Brownie points go to whoever can steal me a Pete Wentz ;) <3

I hope you enjoy reading this :)
xx