Status: Spotty

The Sun Always Sets in Paradise

Chapter Thirty-Nine::

Max's P.o.V.

I watched Desiree sleep in the predawn light. Her face looked so serene and peaceful. She looked happy. What was once mine was and always will be beautiful in my eyes. My heart began to ache for her already and I hadn't even left yet.

I memorized every feature of her. Last night, or really earlier that morning, while we were making such sweet love, I memorized every contour of her body. Or I tried to at least. I imprinted the way she felt on my mind; the way her skin and lips tasted. Everything.

I hated having to hurt her like this. It killed me inside to see every tear that belonged to Desiree, fall because of me. And now, the unspeakable pain she was going to endure when I leave, was almost to much for me to think of. I was in pure agony at just the thought of what was to come.

I didn't want to leave but I had too.

Desiree murmured something her sleep. I strained to listen but she had turned away from me. Her body tucked perfecty into mine. She was so beautiful...

"Milaya moya, ti takaya krasivaya. Ty tak nuzshna mne... Mne ne zshit bez tebya. Ya tebya lyublyu. Poka..." I whispered before I kissed her forehead.

Tenderly, I climbed out of the warm bed and dressed. I began putting on my shirt when I decided against it. I don't know why, but I felt like I should leave it there. However, I gathered my other belongings silently.

I was successful in not disturbing Desiree. With one last look at her beautiful face, I exited her room. Taking a few deep breaths, I agonizingly left her house.

I left her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
not a bunch of comments... Lotta silent readers... Oh well. Still love you guys. (To an extent now!! Haha Just kidding)

What Max says - My Sweet, you are so beautiful. I need you so much... I can't live without you. I love you. Bye for now...

Song that helped write this part Maroon 5