Status: Spotty

The Sun Always Sets in Paradise

Chapter Fifty-Five::

{Desiree’s P.O.V.}

I had been scrubbed clean and perfumed by three elderly ladies of quiet composure. Beforehand, I had been drugged by a stingy older man with… something. It made me slow and I blacked out a few times. My memory was fogged and sluggish causing frustration to tug at the corners of my mind. I wanted to be angry, upset, anything besides this drunken haze.

A lady that supported me up to a bedroom laid me down on a bed in a kind manner. She had tears in her eyes. Or at least, I thought she did. After that, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. The elderly woman placed two fingers to her lips and pressed them softly against my forehead.

I fell into complete darkness for what felt like an eternity before being woken by a gently caress on my face. Sweet words barely reached my muffled mind. Yet, they were words that were ingrained in my memory. Russian lullabies Max would speak to me.

Max? I sighed in relief.

However, my relief dissipated when I felt the hands upon my body. They were smooth. Not calloused like Max’s. Not only that but there was something off about them. The way they touched me didn’t hold… something. My heart was troubled. My mind had figured it was Max but my heart screamed the opposite. It was an imposter; someone who intended to harm me - to only want me because I wasn’t theirs.

I tried to wake up. My eyes were heavy and refused to show me who it was. I kept falsely thinking it was Maxim. My mind tricked me into thinking that it was him touching me. My body knew otherwise. I was in turmoil; a raging conflict.

I began hyperventilating.

“Wake up.” The accented voice commanded.

The voice was smooth. Rather sickly challenging me to face reality. I held my breath. My eyelids weren’t as heavy now that the world was becoming clearer. They fluttered open to let me be blinded by a dim light. I focused hazily on the man hovering over me. The smooth, chiseled face belonged to Dmitri. I noticed that he shaved.

The world went out of focus when he brushed his naked body on mine. My skin tingled at the interaction but my stomach painfully twisted in a mixture of panic and disgust. My throat tightened as I tried to swallow my fear. I couldn’t breathe. I focused on each single breath entering and leaving me. I tried to stay calm.

Dmitri pressed his lips to my neck before he traced my collarbone lightly with the tip of his tongue. My eyes rolled back in pleasure before I once again was overwhelmed with fear.

“Place yours hands above your head.” He whispered in a dark tone.

I rolled my head to the right and watched myself bring my hand up out of sight. It didn’t feel like I was controlling my body. It was all so foreign to me. Mechanical, if anything.

Dmitri took his right arm and pulled my body flush with his. I was like a doll; limp, unfeeling, and to his disposal. Just as I intended to be. Sighs left my body to act the part expected while I focused my gaze on the dark wall to my left. Candlelight flickered, creating mysterious shadows.

Dmitri maneuvered himself between my legs before setting me back gently on the bed. He kept his arm underneath me while taking his other hand to hook my left leg onto his hip.

“I want you here. I want you to feel all of this. You need to work with me, doll” He rumbled threateningly. He knew what I was playing at. “Play your part.”

I kept my gaze away from him.

“Look at me.” He commanded.

I did just that. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

“I don’t want to command as I usually do. But I may have to with you; unless you participate. This will go much smoother if you do just that.” He whispered with a tone of warning.

“Okay.” I barely made my weak consent audible.

Dmitri crashed his lips to mine with a demanding force. He felt hungry – hungry for intimacy. Or starving for something else.

I weakly made an effort to meet his force with my own. In fact, I felt sick at what was happening. His mouth dancing with mine made my throat constrict. His hands caressing my side made my quiver to pull away and hide.

Dmitri bit my neck harshly. I cried out in pain. “You are fucking pathetic. One cannot dance alone.”

He was right. I was pathetic. I could feel myself plunge quickly into the hole Haden had originally dug. Max has kept me securely out. Now, all that he had taught me dissipated like smoke. I was back to being weak. Would I ever survive? I surely would become diseased.

The thought of Max turning away from me in disgust broke my heart. It shattered into a million and one pieces. He wouldn’t even bother to look for me now. I was worthless. I was in the same fucking bed as his fucking uncle.

My mind went haywire now. I lost it. The insecurities of this hole swallowed me up to the point where I was immediately a slave. My anger and sorrow hit full force in a sickening tango. I looked at Dmitri with dry eyes. If he wanted me to fucking participate, then I would do just that.

Hate for him overwhelmed in a steady pace with prominent fear. I grabbed him by the hair and heatedly crashed my lips to his. I attacked him with every feeling I had. Dmitri was stunned for only a brief moment before meeting my aggression with his own. His strong hands grabbed and squeezed me harshly only to leave sweet caresses in the end. Sighs escaped my lips as I let my hands roam down to his waist and back up to his shoulders.

Without warning, Dmitri plunged his erect member into my heat. I gasped in pain. My nails dug into the skin on his back creating a deep moan to rumble from him. Dmitri immediately found a quick, steady rhythm of sliding in and out of me. I hooked my legs around his waist and locked my ankles to allow for deeper penetration. This was painful for me. He was too rough. I was so accustomed to Max being gentle with me. Even when he was rough, he never hurt me. Then again, Max loved me and I loved him. Dmitri didn’t love me and I hated him.

Nonetheless, I was a slut. Diseased. Max would never want me. He would never love me again. I was weak. I didn’t even put up a fight… So now I better give in.

My sudden, strangled sobs mixed with involuntary moans of pleasure as Dmitri found my sweet spot with his movements. Dmitri’s grunts intermingled with my sounds, creating an odd symphony of sorts. That was, until he slowed and began kissing me tenderly

I was baffled at first; confused at his sudden gentle attitude. Dmitri caressed my face. “I love you Andreeva.” In a distraught voice, he added, “dlya chego ty ostavil menya?

I stopped breathing in time that my mind suddenly stilled.

Dmitri froze for a fraction before swinging at me with a closed fist. I didn’t feel the impact before the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading. I appreciate it. :)