All Over

Love

I was ready for the party. dressed in a black and red dress and whith a diadem of silver with black and red stones. CC was wearing a black dress with some silver in it. we both made sure to look as beautiful as we could.
we arived at the party just in time and went to the dancefloor. Jinxx was following us and he would keep doing that he whole night until I was safe at my room. he'd promised my mom to do that.
as we got to the dancefloor a man came over to CC he'd black hair and green eyes and he loooked really sweet. the man told us that hes name was Jake, he bow down for me and then for CC before asking her to dance. the girl from the meeting earlier came over to Jinxx, I guess he knew what she wanted cause as soon as she was standing in front of him he asked her to dance.
I looked over at where they came from and saw a really hot tall guy stand there all alone looking at me. I blushed and looked away.
someone placed their hand on my sholder and I looked at him. it was another guy. he was a little smaler, he'd green eyes and blond hair but he was still taller than me. and then he was fat. I swear a woman who'd been pregnant for 9 months won't have a stomach as big as his.
"hellow princess Ashley" the fat man said and bow down for me.
"hello, and You are?" I asked.
"I'm Lord Gramold" he told me. I nodded and smiled.
"well Hello Lord Gramold" I said.
"do You want to dance with me?" he asked.
I looked back at the hot guy. he'd taken a few steps towards me and the fat man. and now he was looking at us. he was nervous. so it was my choice. should I say yes to the man and be polite? or should I say no and go over to the hot guy?. I guessed I could always dance with the hot guy later...
"okay" I said. he took my hand and leaded me into a dance. we danced around and I had fun. but sometimes I looked at the hot guy who was looking back at me with his beautiful crystal blue eyes. there was something over them. something I liked from the first time looking into these beautiful eyes. something strong and innocent at the same time and I felt safe. I felt compleed.
"shall we go out princess?" Lord Gramold asked.
"okay" I said and looked shy down at the floor.
he leaded me outside the garden. I looked over my sholder (don't ask me why) and saw that the hot guy followed us. I felt a smile come over my face. it felt like he loved me. and I guess I loved him too.
the fat guy took me over to the mour and leaned against it. "it's a beautiful night tonight" he said and smiled.
I nodded. "yes it is" I said.
"it makes you beautiful princess" he said smiling. somehow I thought that that smile wasn't a real smile.
then I saw them. about 10 men was standing around us and they came closer and closer.
"ASHLEY BE CAREFUL!!!" the hot man yelled and ran towards us. he rame up to me and stood in front of me.
"what's going on?" I asked.
"I don't know I just have a bad feeling about that" the hot guy answered.
the men got closer to us. and the fat guy nodded.
"it's right to have a bad feeling about this" he took my arm and tried to pull me close to him but the hot guy stopped him.
"you dare to touch her!" he yelled. he pushed me against the mour and stood in front of me for prortection.
"who are you?" I aske
"I'm a guy from the city. my name is Andy and we're in love with each other" he answered.
I blushed as he said that we were in love with each other. he was fucking right.
the men walked really close to us and Andy started to hit and kick them as good as he could for prortecting me. but suddenly they pushed Andy away and lifted me over the mour. I tried to get back to the garden but before I could the men were over on the same side as me and putted me down a black back.
"ANDY!!!" I screamed.
"ASHLEY DON'T WORRY I'LL COME AND GET YOU BACK!!!" he yelled back and then I couldn't hear anything eles anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you for keep reading even if this maybe is a little confusing <3