Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

This Feeling's Got The Best Of Me

Tony's POV

I sighed, exhausted and confused as I practically threw myself on my bed and tried to think things over. I loved Jaime, and I loved David. Jaime obviously wasn't cheating on me, because Jaime knows how it feels, and he just wouldn't do that to me. Yet here I was, just like Vic, pretty much cheating on Jaime.

I sat my head in my hands, breathing out. He didn't deserve this again. Especially with all the things I told him, assuring him I'd never cheat on him. Back when he was so fragile, so vulnerable and absolutely torn.

The memory was a bit heart-warming, admittedly.

I sat beside my best friend Jaime and watched him smile genuinely, something he did rarely, and something I caused. "But Toy Story is better than Star Wars still."

"Is not!" I feigned hurt, sinking into myself and laying back on my bed. He soon joined me.

"You're adorable." He breathed, and I raised an eyebrow. His cheeks went rosy and he looked away. "I-"

"Jaime," I smiled, turning his face and staring into his gorgeous eyes. "Tell me something I don't already know."

He giggled, sending me a strange look before looking down again. "I really love you."

And just like that, the second he looked up again, our lips were attached. But as fast as they were there, they were gone. It was barely enough time for me to register we'd kissed.

"Tony..." He nibbled his lip. I could tell he was confused and nervous, so I put my hand to his cheek reassuringly. He smiled again, his dimples prominent against his cheeks. "I really like you but, I just don't know about relationships now and... I, Vic he-"

"Jaime Alberto Preciado," I said, again forcing him to look me in the eyes. "I'm Tony Perry, not Vic Fuentes. And I will never ever hurt you like he did."

And again, within and instant his lips were on mine, and I knew I was in love.


"Tony? Babe? Can you let me in?" I jumped, and half-expected to see Jaime on my balcony, only to be greeted with David's adorable face smiling back at me. Fuck, so this is why love sucked.

I only nodded and opened the door, flashing a fake smile at my sort-of boyfriend and sitting back on the bed as David joined me. "I'm guessing Jaime didn't take it well? Aw, poor guy. I feel so bad for him. Where you nice about it? You didn't make him cry, did you? Oh I guess you would have had to, unless-"

"I didn't tell him yet, David. I can't. I need some time to think of how to do this. He's- he's so fragile. You know that."

"O-oh. Well, yeah, that's understandable. Who knows, he could break up with you first. You know, for Vic-" I glared at him. "I mean, yeah. Alright. I get it, babe."

I exhaled, relieved. "I thought you would freak out."

"Nah. I can share you for a few more days, or weeks, I guess. I mean, I know this is confusing and stuff. But I'll be here for you."

"I know you will." I sighed, laying back on the bed, closing my eyes and making grabby hands at him. "David." I whined, dragging out the end. "Come here."

He laughed, cuddling into me with a happy hum and I placed a kiss on his head. "I love you, Tony."

"I-I love you too."

-

Kellin's POV

I rang the doorbell, a nervous grin gracing my features as I shifted from foot to foot in the cold, giving myself a once over in the black-mirrored view of myself given by my cellphone. My face looked okay, I hoped, and I had settled on no hat and just fixing my hair to the best of my ability.

Adding to that, I'd picked up a red-and-black checkered flannel from Hot Topic and new black skinnies to match. My toms were a nice addition as well, and I felt attractive for the first time in a while. And as the door opened, all self-confidence was lost and I was horribly self-conscious and insecure again.

There Vic stood, looking as gorgeous as ever in my favorite white tank-top of his and new black skinny jeans, his hair perfectly fixed and framing his face and the light from the porch illuminating him and making his eyes sparkle.

His eyes grew as he breathed out a little, studying me. Again, I felt insecure and looked down. I was nothing compared to him.

I felt his fingers pull my chin up for my eyes to meet mine, and his lips held a gorgeous smile. "Kellin, you look absolutely breath-taking."

Blushing, I tried to cover my face in my hands, but to no avail. He pulled them away, being much stronger than me, and simply held them in his own. I looked to the ground, grinning goofily.

"T-thanks. You look better."

"Impossible, baby." He whispered, pulling me by my hands inside. "Let me get my keys."

I nodded and stood awkwardly by the door as he shuffled around, and winced at the footsteps coming from the stairs. My anti-social attitude was starting to get more serious, obviously.

"Hey, Kellin. Vic," I heard Mike say, as I simply waved at him and chewed my lips as I saw his girlfriend Alex follow him.

"Hi, Mike. And hi to you, Alex."

She sent me a, sympathetic maybe, smile and huddled close to her boyfriend as he securely wrapped her in his arms. "Hello, Kellin. Nice to see you again."

I sighed inwardly. If it wasn't for me being so awkward Vic's family would like me more.

"What's up, Mike?" Vic grinned, grabbing the car keys he finally found and heading over to me, wrapping me in a hug. I thought I saw Alex frown, but dismissed it.

"Just taking this beautiful thing out for dinner. You?"

"Just taking this lovely being out to a concert."

"Hmm," Mike smirked, looking at Alex then to me, then to Vic. "My girlfriend is prettier than yours."

I feigned hurt, snuggling into Vic as he laughed, and I continued to pout. He just shook his head at Mike and Alex and turned us around to open the door. "In your dreams, Mikey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm okay well
Sorry for slow updates. I've been so busy. Agh.
Okay
Alright
Comment
Love me
Recommend
Marry me
You guys are amazing
Alright