Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Everything's Red

Tony's POV

Fuck.

It was all I could think as I saw the group of incredibly intimidating 'populars' coming my way, lead by none other than Vic Fuentes. I shot a desperate look at my phone in which the message I sent to David reading 'can we talk?' was currently pulled up, and tucked it away, glancing behind me as a few of my friends stood looking confused.

I was simply hanging out with a few friends after school. Alan Ashby was leant up against the walls beside me, Dan Flint, Max Heyler, and Josh Franceschi residing in a small circle talking about music. Just when I was ready to leave, fed up with moping over the loss of two people I love, he'd showed up. No doubt Jaime had told him.

With this, a bit of anger towards Jaime flared up. Of course he'd go whining back to Vic. Of course he'd whine to the person who'd hurt him worse. Of fucking course.

Growling inwardly, I sent a warning yet apologetic look backwards to my friends who were eyeing the group and me strangely, making a motion for them to leave. But of course, they only stood up behind me, Alan sending a miserable look towards Austin.

Austin sent a just a miserable one back, sticking close by Vic as he finally approached me with a smirk I wanted to smack off.

"Sup, Perry? What are you doing out here? Texting one of your boyfriends?"

"What are you talking about, Vic?" Josh asked from behind me, trying to look intimidating from there.

"Guess he didn't tell you guys." Vic shrugged, sending an amused glance to his brother. "I figured. He's not really big on keeping it honest right now, are you, 'Tone-Bone'?"

"Watch it, Fuentes." I growled, balling up my fists.

He only chuckled arrogantly. "Oh, I've been watching many things lately. Like Jaime crying his eyes out, like Jaime break apart all over again while you frolic with your new boy toy you cheated on him with."

My eyes grew angrier as I felt Dan lay a desperate hand on my shoulder. Josh obviously was so shocked by the news he backed down, because I saw him back up wordlessly.

"Fuck off, Vic." Max warned, a bit out of his care-free nature.

"Shut it, Heyler. Come on, Tony. Don't you feel bad? Do you still have a heart? Or did you cheat on it too?"

"You're one to fucking talk." Dan added in, and Vic tensed visibly, a shoulder pat from Jeremy encouraging him on.

"You know what? Here's an idea. Lets forget the groupies. Lets do this just me and you. Hmm?"

I was shaking with anger, my fists balling and unballing as I nodded, watching Austin grab Alan's hand whispering 'let's go'.

Mike looked reluctant, taking a few steps back, as did a reluctant Mitch and an amused Jeremy.

Although Max obliged and went to sit with Josh, who was obviously furious with me, Dan didn't move.

"Hey Daniel, do you mind?" Mike bit, making a shooing motion with his hand.

"I do actually." He spit back, that was until Mitch's fist collided with his jaw, sending him to the ground. "Come on, Jerm. Let's take care of Flint and let the Fuentes' take care of the real issue here."

Jeremy obliged, and I sent a hopeless look to a struggling Dan, noticing Max and Josh obviously left. But soon, my eyes met the brown irises that belonged to the person I loathed more than anyone.

And all I could do was let out a breathless chuckle.

"Oh, Vic," I began, smirking a little. "I've been waiting two years to kick your fucking ass."

"Ditto."

It was as if time warped, punches colliding with body parts and Mike watching us with amused eyes. I began getting out all my anger on him, hitting him back with all I had. Though it was obvious I'd lose, I'd put up a fucking nice fight.

"This is what you can expect," Vic shouted at me, landing a terrible blow to my stomach. "Next time you want to fuck with someone I love."

Another blow, and I was struggling for breath, but I could play this game. "You don't fucking love him. I loved him more than you ever did."

"If you loved him, you wouldn't have made him go through this again, motherfucker." He spit, delivering another blow to my gut. "I've never seen him so broken."

I gasped slightly, but soon a smirk was set on my lips. "I have. The first time it happened. Did you know," I struggled for air as the blows stopped, him obviously curious. "He wanted to commit suicide? Tried to?"

He stopped. "N-no." His voice wavered a bit, sending a desperate look to Mike who was frowning greatly.

"You don't know much about him then. The downfall he went through."

"He-," He turned back to me, looking even angrier. "He was just saying that."

"You obviously didn't see his wrists." I smiled as I watched him crumble in guilt, coughing a little.

"W-wrists?" He choked, pointing an accusing finger in my face. "You're a liar!"

"Sadly, I'm not. Poor boy has too many scars to count. All because of you."

He looked horrified, jumping up off of me. "You're a fucking liar." He whispered, seemingly trying to make himself believe it. "You're lying. I- Ill prove it!"

Vic grabbed his brother, running whichever way he came from and I only chuckled, feeling absolutely no remorse and only uttering a douchebag remark to myself.

"My fucking ribs hurt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tony isn't really a douchebag he's just angry okay don't hate my baby
I've been debating on making this happen or not
Ugh
Okay
Thanks for being presh people and waiting