Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Call Me Hopeless

Vic's POV

Kellin pursed his lips a bit as he took the roses, glancing upward at me before admiring their beauty. "What's all this for?"

I shrugged, because I honestly didn't know. What Jaime said made me want to prove him wrong; it made me want to prove myself wrong. I wanted to be able to love Kellin, but it felt utterly bizarre to me. It almost felt as if I was doing this for the wrong reason.

But of course, all I did was reply with the generic, tool-of-a-boyfriend response.

"Can't I do something nice for my boyfriend without being questioned?" 

He giggled and grabbed the items in my hand, inviting me in as he sauntered off into the living room, only stopping to turn around and say "alright". 

As he shuffled about, I couldn't help but admire my boyfriend. His tousled, midnight-black hair was messy from running his hands through it (which I predicted was brought on by homework) but still laid beautifully across his forehead like it was trained to do so. His body was small and petite, and my arms ached to snake around it when he wasn't engulfed in them. It was quite perfect, seeing he wasn't too skinny either, and was rather short, shorter than me, which I fancied quite a lot. 

He lacked muscle and was delicate; his girlish features fit him nicely. The tool in me mentally complimented his ass as well, because that was nice. And all led up to his gorgeous face and striking blue eyes that left me speechless. Everything about him was unfairly perfect, from his looks to personality to style. 

It honestly took my breath away that he was mine.

"Take a picture; it'll last longer." 

I was ripped from my thoughts to see an amused-looking Kellin observing me, a smirk planted on those lovely lips of his.

"Why should I when I have the real thing?" I replied coolly, restraining myself from looking mesmerized by him. Lord knows I shouldn't feed his ego right now.

He snickered, walking over to me and placing a kiss to my cheek, grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch where he'd already gotten the movie and things set up. How long was I zoned out? I pondered inwardly as we sat, him cuddling into my chest.

I kissed his forehead and sighed contentedly, thinking about what Jaime said earlier. 

"You shouldn't lie to him you know."

My stomach churned as my brain repeated it over and over again. 

Was I lying to him?

-

Tony's POV

"Want to hang out tomorrow night? I'm sorry we haven't in a while. I had the project with Vic and-"

"Yeah. I get it." I half-heartedly responded, kicking awkwardly at the ground as if he could see me through the phone. Hearing him sigh, I began again. "But I can't. I promised David."

"Oh." Disappointment lined my boyfriend's voice, and I felt kind of guilty, but David was my best friend. I couldn't bail on him for Jaime when we could've hanged out all week when he was with Vic. I mentally cringed at the name. Never once did I think I'd be the jealous type, but- "It's okay, Tony. It's pretty late, yeah? I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay, babe. I love you, Hime-Time." I figured I'd made him upset and I didn't like that, so I inwardly hoped he'd accept the nickname, which he did.

"I love you too, Tone-Bone." He giggled, and I smiled, acknowledging how cute his laugh was. "Goodnight."

"Night." 

Hanging up, I placed my phone on my nightstand and picked up my x-box 360 controller, playing a bit before I heard a few knocks on my window.

I froze, the word murderer coming to mind before I realized I had an idiot for a best friend- and neighbor. 

"Fucking Schmitt." I mumbled aloud, getting up and opening the window as David nodded at me, crawling inside. 

I was about to tear into him for coming so late, and make remarks on how stupid he was before I noticed his face. He'd been crying- a lot, and David Schmitt didn't cry.

"Woah, Dave... What's wrong?"

He sniffed, shifting from foot to foot, shaking his head. I hesitantly took a step forward and wrapped my arms around him, and he melted into my embrace, falling limp with sobs.

I reassuringly rubbed his back for a bit, cooing small "shh"s that were hardly audible, until he pulled away, looking sort of uncomfortable. Frowning at him, I sat on the bed and patted the spot beside me. 

He looked thoughtful for a bit, as if pondering on whether it was a good idea or not, before joining me and sighing.

"You probably want an explanation." Sniffling, he raised a shaky hand to his hair and ran his fingers through it, looking at the floor. "He... He finally did it. He left."

"What?" I questioned. "Who left?"

"My fucking dad, Tony. He left us for that- that whore."

 My mouth hung open in shock before I pulled him again into my arms, mumbling into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

He accepted my hug with another sniffle, burying his face in my neck. "It's okay. I'm just really glad you're here."

"Stay the night?" 

"Yeah; I'd like that."
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't proof this at all hey I just wanted to update so here you go I have no idea if it's any good or not so woo
I did it for Baltimore.
It's like the new yolo guys ^^