Status: On Going!

One More Night

Mrs. Carter?

*****Over 1 Year Later*****

Things have been crazy the last year and a bit. Jeff and I moved forward and never looked back. It took some getting used to, moving from Philly to sunny L.A. but I love it here. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love Jeff, he tells me that he loves me everyday. We adjusted quite well to living together full time. I made friends with the WAG's and warmed up to the team too. My dance studio is a success, everything turned out quite nicely.

Jeff handled Claude after the breakup. Claude would call me every few days and tell me that I was making a mistake and that he loved me, and that he could never get over me. Then he would call back a few hours later drunk and start calling me a whore for leaving him. Jeff changed my phone number but he kept his cool while dealing with Claude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pulled from my thoughts when I was told we were allowed on the ice. I was waiting to get on the ice at Staple Center with all of the other Wag's. The Kings had just won the cup again against the Flyers. The fact that Jeff had beat Claude made everything better for him. I adjusted my son on my hip before walking on the ice. Did I mention that Jeff and I had a son now? We found out that I was pregnant from the time I came to visit before leaving Claude. Jeff was excited as soon as we found out, I was the nervous one. But I love my son more than anything. He is almost 5 months old. He had my brown hair, but it isn't curly and he has Jeff's eyes. Jeff chose his first name and I chose his middle name. We settled on Austin Jeffery Carter. Jeff is quite the father, he is a natural, not that I ever doubted him. We aren't married though, but I am just fine with that way things are between us, we just work!

I spotted Jeff on the ice, though it wasn't hard, he is a giant. Austin pointed at Jeff.

"Yeah buddy, thats daddy" I said before we reached Jeff. I wrapped my arms around Jeff as soon as I saw him. "Congrats babe, you were great!"

"Thanks" He said before smirking.

"Dada" I heard Austin say. We both stared at him in awe, he had just said his first words. Jeff high - fived him and I smiled like an idiot. Mike skated up behind me.

"Hey Roxy, I'm going to steal this guy from you for a bit" Before I could say anything, Austin was out of my arms and Mike was skating away with him.

"Be careful!" I shouted after them. I wrapped my arms around Jeff again and whispered my congratulations in his ear.

"I can think of another way you can congratulate me." He whispered in my ear. I leaned back in his arms and looked at him. He was smirking down at me.

"I think that can be arranged." I said before he smirked again. "So what are you going to do with the cup this year Mr. Carter?" I asked him as I began searching the ice for Mike and Austin. I didn't notice what Jeff was doing at all.

"Oh, I'm not sure, probably something special with Austin." I nodded my head before spotting Austin. "But I am sure of one thing." I turned around to see him holding something behind his back.

"Whats that?" I asked him. Before I knew what was happening he pulled out a velvet box and was down on one knee.

"I am going to make you Mrs. Carter." My hands flew up to my mouth. By now everyone was focused on us. "Roxanne, you make me a better person, and thats all I want to be with you. I never want to be away from you, I want to spend the rest of my days with you. So, will you marry me?" He said before opening the ring box. I nodded my head while tears flowed from my eyes.

"Yes." I said as he slipped the promise ring he gave me off my finger and on to my other finger. The promise ring read 'Not all who wander are lost'. He slipped the engagement ring onto my finger. He stood up and placed his lips on mine. Everyone was clapping now.

"I knew you would be Mrs Carter one day" I didn't say anything, I just smashed my lips back onto his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one more chapter of this story. Please comment! If you do, I will update tomorrow!

Outfit

Rings