Karma

Chapter One

The large russet wolf ran through the forest of La Push, Washington. He had one destination in mind, his retiered alpha's house. When he got the the edge of the forest he phased into a tan skinned man, tall with caramel eyes and short black hair. His face, flawless. Jacob Black quickly got dressed and jogged to Sam Uley's door.

He stopped at the door when he smelt something unfamiliar. It was sweet, like a flower, but it also had a hint of something else. Strawberries? Jacob turned his head to the once vacant house next door, only to notice it now had a car in front of it. The trunk of the car was open and all he saw were small legs and a nice ass that was covered by high waisted light blue booty shorts.

The young woman stood up straight, she had on a black bandue and a creme coloured cardigen. Her long golden hair was lightly curled and reached her mid-back. She was thin but was well developed in the bottom region, not so much in the breast area. Her skin was lightly tanned but you could tell she was normally white as a ghost.

She turned her head to the feeling of being watched. The minute her light blue orbs met Jacob's caramel ones, he knew who this woman was. Everything around them disappeared and they were just there, staring into eachothers eyes. The woman blushed and tried her best to look away, but she eyes averted back to Jacob, she smiled lightly.

Jacob smirked back to the girl and turned to enter the house. The smirk turned into a huge smile, he had just seen his imprint. "Why the big smile Jake?"

Jacob looked to his second in comand, Embry. "I just saw my imprint." He stated simply.

The pack memberts began to cheer things like "Well, it's about time!" and "Yeah, go Jake!" and of course Paul added in a "Get some!"

Jacob laughed at his pack members, "Well who's the not-so-lucky girl?" Quil asked, winking.

Jacob playfully glared at Quil, "It's the girl outside of the vacant house next door."

"That house isn't vacant anymore. Someone baught it the other day. We havn't seen who it is yet." Emily told the group. She stood in the doorway holding hers and Sams one year old son Danny.

"Did you talk to her?" Seth asked eagerly.

Jacob frowned, "No, I didn't."

"What's wrong with you! Go talk to her!" Leah yelled as she pushed Jacob towards the door.

Jacob opened the door and walked out. The car was still in front of the house but the woman was no where to be seen. Jacob looked to the Uley's house kitchen window to see all of his pack watching. He glared and they all dispearsed.

"Can I help you?" The voice was one of an angel. It was soft and sweet. Jacob turned to see the golden haired beauty

"Oh, um, yeah. I, uh..." The golden haired beauty smiled at him, laughing lightly. "Are you moving in?"

She looked back to the house and then to him, "Yeah. I used to live in Port Angeles but I decided it would be cheaper to live here and just comute there for work. Are you my new neighbor?"

"No, my friend and his wife live here, but me and my other friends are always over here." Jacob told her, "I'm Jacob by the way. Jacob Black."

"Marley Rose." She shook his hand.

"That's a pretty name." He smiled a goofy smile.

Marley laughed lightly, "Thanks. My parent's named me after Bob Marley."

"Well that's... cute?" He laughed. She smiled at him, "Would you like to come meet my friends? It never hurts to know people in such a small town."

"I would love to meet them." Marley smiled.

Jacob lead her into the house, "Guys, this is Marley."

Marley looked to the guys, and girl, sitting on the couches "Hello." She said awkwardly.

"These guys are Embry, Seth, Jared, Paul, Sam, Quil, Collin and Bradey. And that's Leah." Jacob pointed to each member of his pack.

"Marley, that's a nice name. Would you like to meet the girls?" Leah smiled to the golden haired beauty.

"That would be amazing!" Marley laughed, Leah led her into the kitchen where five girls stood, along with a young boy in a high chair.

"Ladies this is Marley." Leah introduced.

"You're the new neighbor? Nice to meet you. I'm Emily, Sam's wife." Emily smiled.

"It's so nice to meet you. Are you guys the girlfriend's?" Marley laughed.

"Kind of. I'm Kim, Jared's wife. Then there is Racheal, Paul's fiance. Mariah, Embry's girlfriend. And Jill, Leah's girlfriend." Kim told her.

"Girl love? Right on." Marley smiled at Jill and Leah.

"You have nothing against lesbians?" Jill asked, smiling.

"Of course not. I grew up with two dads. I never understood why people can be so against someone else's happyness." Marley looked over to Danny, "And who is this little guy?"

Danny laughed and hit the tabel of his highchair. "That's my son Danny." Emily told her, smiling. "He is happy to meet you."

"Well I'm happy to meet you too Danny."

"Marley, would you like to stay for dinner?" Emily asked.

"I wish I could but I actually have to go get ready for work." Marley sighed, "We should hang out tomorrow though, just us girls."

"That sounds like so much fun." Mariah exclaimed.

"Then I will see you all tomorrow, you can all come over to my place." Marley smiled and began to walk to the door.

"You're leaving?" Jacob asked, his voice saddened by his imprints departure.

"Yeah, I have to get ready for work." She told him as she opened the door.

"Let me walk you to your house." Jacob said, a little too eagerly, making his friends laugh. He shot them a glare and fallowed Marley out the door. They walked in silence until they reached the golden haired beauties door.

Marley turned to Jacob and stuck out her hand. He gave her a confused look. She laughed softly before saying, "Let me see your phone." Jacob nodded and handed her his Blackberry. She quickly typed in her number and handed the phone back. "I called myself so I have your number too. I'll see you later Jacob."

"Jake, you can call me Jake."

"Alright, Jake, I will see you later."

"Bye Marley." Jacob smiled until she closed her door, not before taking one last glance at the man. With a full on grin Jacob walked back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Marley's Outfit

Thank You for reading.

Comment and Subscribe please <3

Love,
Luna Rene