Slytherin Royal Couple

Part 1: Meeting an old friend

So here the story begins:....

Your pov:

You get out of the limo and enter the Malfoy property. You go and knock on the door and the answer came immediately.

"Yes?" Narcissa asked.

"I can't believe that you don't recognize me!" I said with my sunglasses on.

"Isa? Is that you sweetie?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Who else you've been expecting on?" I said smiling and taking my sunglasses off.

"I can't believe it! My lord, you changed sooo much!" she says as she hugged me.

"Well if you say so..." I said hugging her back.

"Oh, please come in," she says pointing to living room. I was dressed in a denim skirt that reveals my gorgeous well-tanned legs and a tube top with black high heels and bag.

"Oh, yes. Wait a minute," I said turning back and said a spell that levitated the bags on the road to Malfoy Manor lobby. Then I turn back and enter the house to living room. There I sat down on the couch and take off my shoes, rubbing my legs. After I rub them a while, I take my bag and shoes in my hands and put my sunglasses on, wanting to go upstairs, but right then I saw some gorgeous icy-blue eyes. It was the little prince of the house, Draco. I usually ignored him. Therefore, I did now. I wanted to take the first step, but right then I heard a voice calling me:

"Isa, Isa sweetie," It was Lucius.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy," I said turning back and walking to living room.

"It's Lucius for you dear. My lord, you changed," he said hugging me and then spinning me one time to see all of my body.

"Well, people change you know. We aren't being like this forever," I said with a smile.

"Draco, come and say hello to your friend," He said looking towards the stairs. Draco came down stairs. He looked at me with a questionable look.

"Who is she?" he asked going around me to see my body. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you don't recognize your friends ,huh? Well how can I help you remember? Maybe with...this?" I said as I kissed him on his lips. I has a special only mine kiss. Lucius was gone now. There where just me and Draco. After I finished kissing him, I looked in his eyes.

"Isa? Is that you?" he said gently taking off my sunglasses and watching deeply in my eyes.

"Yes. It's me. Isa," I said with a softly voice.

"It's a pleasure to have you back," he said wrapping his arms around me.

I then pulled away grabbing my bag and shoes and walking to my room. When I get there, I open the door and enter it. It was a beautiful room with green and black walls, sheets and furniture. It had a desk with my laptop and wireless internet. And 2 doors. I walked in and let my bag and shoes fall down of my hands. I walk to one door when I open it; it contains all my costumes and clothes. I mostly of the time wore skirts. Then I saw a corner full of jewellery. I walk to them and touch one beautiful bracelet. It has a million emeralds and in the center of it was a heart of yellow gold with a swarovski stone made letter. The letter was I from Isabelle.

"This is my gift for your returning," I heard a voice and immediately turn around to saw Draco just a few inches from my face.

"Oh...um...thanks...it's gorgeous. I like it. It must've be really expensive..." I said turning back to him and sitting on a chair that was in front of a mirror. I lifted my eyes from my bracelet to the mirror to see a look full of tenderness.

"Well nothing it's expensive for you, gorgeous....I help you put on?" Draco said getting closer to me and put his hand on my hand.

"Yes please," I said pointing my wrist to him. He took it, gently kisses it, and then locked the bracelet.

After that, I get up and go to the dress portion of my closet. I have thousands and thousands of dresses. There I look to them and see that one isn't mine. I took it and look at it. It was gorgeous. Green with golden applications, full length. I was looking at it when Draco whispers to me:

"Please wear it tonight at dinner," It made me shiver when he gently move his hand from my back to around my waist.

"Ok, I will wear it, but not because you want it, but just 'cause it is gorgeous," I said taking the dress and put it on the chair where I sat just a few minutes ago.

I walk to shoes and grabbed ones green with golden little stones just as the dress was. Then I walk to accessories. There I take a necklace, earrings and ring just as my bracelet is. I search some more between the jewellery that Draco bought me and found one bracelet for my foot. I put them on side and then I walked out of the closet. When I get to my room, I was surprised to see Draco there.

"So you didn't leave, huh?" I said sitting on the loveseat, rubbing my back and relaxing me.

"No. I can't leave you alone," he said getting up and sits next to me, massaging my back. It relaxed me a lot and now I was a little sleepy.

"Mmmm....you have wonderful hands, baby," I said relaxed.

Then he started to kiss my neck. I let him, 'till he reached my breasts. Then I playfully pushed his mouth on my lips.

"Oh, I missed them," he said after he finished kissing me, walking his hands up and down my sides and back.

"Ok. Now leave I must get ready for dinner," I said as I pushed him out of my room.

"But I will be back for you in a hour," he said on the other side of my door.

"Ok," I said softly.

Draco's pov:

I walked downstairs and saw a beautiful girl at the end of the stairs. I wonder who it is... I thought. Just when it wanna take a step, she had been called by my father. He hugged her and called her Isa. Is that Isa I know? I asked myself. Then dad called me downstairs to meet my friend. I came and walk around her one time looking at her body. She rolled her eyes.

"Who is she?" I said.

"Oh, you don't recognize your friends, huh? What can I do to help you remember? Maybe...this?" she said as she kissed me. Then I recognize her. Bloody hell, this is Isa! She is soo hot, bloody hot. After she finished kissing me, she look in my eyes trough her sunglasses. I gently take her sunglasses off and ask her:

"Is that you Isa?"

"Yes. It's me, Isa," she said with a soft voice.

"It's a pleasure to have you back baby," I said wrapping my arms around her. She pulled away and walked upstairs.

Then I go after her. I saw her discovering my gift. The emerald jewellery set and all of the other jewellery that I bought her, that I dream someday to give her. I help her with the bracelet, kissing her wrist gently. Then, she discover the dress that I bought it too. I ask her to wear it tonight at party ( she doesn't know that tonight is gonna be a party ). She said that she'll wear it but, not because I asked her to, but 'cause she love it. She take it put it on the chair and walks to shoes. Then I get out and sat on her bed. She came back and said to me:

"Still here?" she said as she sat on the loveseat and started to rub her back.

"Yes. I can't leave you," I said as I walked to her and start to massage her back. She relaxed to maxim, almost falling asleep in my arms.

Then I gently kissed her on her neck then when I arrived to her breast, she stopped me and pushes my lips over her mouth to continue the kiss. Then she stands up and pushes me out of the room to get ready for the "dinner" that we will have tonight.
Man, I'm crazy about her. Do I love her? Yes I do! I love her, I wanna hold her in my arms forever to feel that she is mine.

My Pov:

I walk to the shower and take a shower. I washed my hair with orange shampoo and conditioner and my body with wild berries shower gel. Then I get out of the shower and curled my hair magically. I put a towel around my body and go outside of the shower. I walked in the closet to choose my underwear. I choose a green bra with some little stones and a green string. Then I slipped my dress on, put some black eyeliner, mascara, dark green eye shadow, a little gold lip-gloss and some Naomi Campbell Cat deluxe night perfume. After that, I put my bracelet, ring, earrings, necklace, foot bracelet and the green shoes. Then after about 1 minute I finished dressing, I heard a knock on door. I get out of closet and open it. I saw a big bunch of green flowers in front me with a note in them. I was stunned; I took the note and read it. It said:

"For my beautiful girl, with all my love."

Then I look up to see a smirking Draco. I take the bunch of flowers and walk with them to my nightstand putting it on there. When I turn around, the lips of Draco came brushing on mine. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me long. Then he plays with my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I give it to him and put my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. He then moves his hands up and down my back. Finally, after 5 minutes of kissing, he broke up.

"Then I will take this as a yes?" he said smirking, kissing my lips.

"Yes... but...If you ever betray me, I'll kill you. And I mean it," I said to him with a serious look.

"I will never do it," he said hugging me and spinning me.

When he let me down, he take my hand and put it on his arm and we walk downstairs. When I arrived, I was shocked. The house was full of people.

"I thought that will be just a dinner, not a party," I said to him.

"Well it was a surprise. And you'll have another one soon," he said smirking. I looked to him and he looked in my eyes.

"Babe, did I tell you that you look gorgeous?" He said turning his whole body to me.

"No," I said smiling. Then he kissed me gently.

"Shall we dance, babe?" he asked me after he kissed me.

"Yes," I said smiling. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the middle of the dance floor.

We get down and started to dance. It was a slow melody. We dance it all and Draco kissed me. Then he drags me to the stage and there he helps me up. He gets up on stage with me too and takes the microphone.

"Tonight we gonna celebrate something. The fact that this girl over here..." and he points to me "...is the one person that I ever loved and love on this earth. She means everything to me, even the whole world. I want that everybody..." he was looking to Pansy Parkinson "...know that I will never leave anyone to hurt her 'cause I love her," he said as he grabbed me and kiss me. When we get down stage I saw my best friends and parents and sys and the Malfoy family.

"Hi, mom, dad, Jessy, Hilly and Van!" I said hugging them and giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"This is Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend," I said pointing to him. He wrapped his left arm around me and with the right hand turned me to kiss me.

"Well, you make a great couple," mom and dad said.

"Thank you mom, dad. I love you!" I said as I smiled.

"And now the stars of the party are...Isabelle and Jessica Simpson, Hillary Duff and Vannesa Anne Hudgens!" the Dj said as I run to stage and climb on it ready to sing. I dragged Draco with me.

"So this song is for my boyfriend, parents, friends and all for them who know me with the message: I'm so lucky that I meet you!"

Dj starts the music. ( Is the song Lucky of Britney Spears )

Early morning, she wakes up
Knock, knock, knock on the door
It's time for makeup, perfect smile
It's you they're all waiting for
They go
"Isn't she lovely, this Hollywood girl?"
And they say

Chorus:
She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night

Lost in an image, in a dream
But there's no one there to wake her up
And the world is spinning, and she keeps on winning
But tell me what happens when it stops?
They go...
"Isn't she lovely, this Hollywood girl?"
And they say...

Chorus:
She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night

"Best actress, and the winner is...Lucky!"
"I'm Roger Johnson for Pop News standing outside the arena waiting for Lucky"
"Oh my god...here she comes!"

Isn't she lucky, this Hollywood girl?
She is so lucky, but why does she cry?
If there's nothing missing in her life
Why do tears come at night?

Chorus:
She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night


After I finished to sing all people started to scream and yell...

"I've got the best girl in the world." Draco whisper me as he kiss my earlobe. I giggled and tell him:

"Now let's go upstairs. I'm soo sleepy," I said looking in his eyes. He smirked. I grabbed some of my dress and walk down the stage.

Then I saw Hilly run. 'Good luck' I mouthed. 'You too,' she said looking to Draco. I laughed. We got upstairs and I lay on my bed, Draco gone to his room. Then when I got up, I felt hands wrapped around me.

"I thought that you leave to sleep," I said giggled 'cause he was kissing my neck to my shoulders.

"And leave you alone? No way!" he said smirking, and turning me around so he can face me. I look deep in his eyes.

"Draco, please would you promise something if I ask you to?" I said looking away. He then grabbed my chin and turned my face so he could look in my deep blue eyes.

"Everything you want, babe," he said dragging me closer to him and put his chin on my head.

"Promise me that you'll never cheat on me," I said looking in his eyes, a tear coming down my cheek.

"I promise you, babe," he said as he kisses the tear, looking at me with his icy-blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo....people i hove you liked it....and i would realllyyyyyyyyyyy apreciate some feedback....:D:D:D:D.....and some banners....:D....