Slytherin Royal Couple

Part 2: I meet the death

My Pov:

After he looked at me a minute, he kissed me passionately and I kiss him back. Then he run his hands to my back; there he started to drag the zipper down. I put my hands over his and stopped him saying:

"Draco, not now. I am not ready. Please..." Then he continues by kissing my neck and down to breasts. I then pushed him playfully and out of the room.

"Go and sleep Draco. We'll talk tomorrow..." I said as I close the door. I walked then back to my bed and sit on its end. I sat a little there thinking about today. In the next second, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello. Miss Isabelle Simpson?" the voice said. It was a woman.

"Yes, that is me." I said.

"I am from Red Cross Hospital. Your sister had an accident. Unfortunately we can't do anything for her." she said.

"W-what?!" I asked shocked and falling to my knees. Tears have started rolling down my cheeks.

"Please, come to hospital." she said, then, I heard a dial tone, fact that she closed the phone.
I was shocked. Then the next minute, the door open and I knew it was Draco.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked as he hugged me tight. I was all white and my eyes were full of tears.

"M-m-my sister had died..." I said trough tears and sobs. I felt that I was broken onto thousands and thousands of pieces. I then slowly get up, helped by Draco and walked to bathroom. When I get there, I entered and left Draco outside.

"If you need any help, just scream, ok, babe?" he said.

"O-ok." I said sobbing. Why her? Why my sister? She didn't do anything evil, so you GOD have to take her to you! I think mad.

I got up and washed my face with cold water. I take my dress, shoes, jewelery, everything off and then stepped into the shower. I take a shower and then I get out. I dried my hair and let it down. I got out of the bathroom with a towel around my body and walked to closet, totally ignoring Draco's presence. There I pulled out a black skirt, a black tank top, a pair of black boots which come up to my knees and a long, black coat. I didn't put any jewelery or make-up, I didn't even take my purse, only my car keys.

I walked out of the room and saw Draco waiting for me dressed all in black like me. I went to him and hugged him very strong. He hugged me back holding me close to him and putting his chin on my head.

"Why her, Draco? Why?" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.
He lifted my head and kissed my tears and then gently my lips.

"She will be ok there where she is...." he said. "...now let's go...you have to be strong for your parents...and I will be strong for you...I will be here when you wanna cry...just call me ok?...and I will be here in a minute just for you..." he said and took my hand with the car keys, which were now in his hands.

"I'll drive." he said as he helped me to the car. I sat in his right and he drive to the hospital.

When I get to the waiting room on 3rd floor, I saw there my parents. My mother looked horrible. I walked to her and hugged her. She started to cry.

"She was too young. Why I gave her the permission to go out? It's all my fault." she said crying.

"No it's not. It's not your fault. It's the driver fault because he was drunk." I said rubbing my hand on her back to comfort her. I looked to Draco who was with my father talking. Then I got up and walked to my father.

"Please take care of her, Draco." my father said hugging me.

"I will sir. With the price of my life." he said as he hugged me and kissed me forehead, after my dad let me go.

"Where is the corpse, dad? Who gonna take care of the funeral?" I asked.

"Well the corpse is at the end of the hall." he said as he pointed to the end of the waiting room.

"Your mom doesn't dare to enter there. And about the funeral, I will take care of it, don't worry, princess." he said hugging me again.

"Draco..." I said and took his hand. We went then to mortuary and there the first corpse I have ever seen was the one, all white, and without a tint of life in her. I walked to the corpse and looked at her. She was so beautiful, thought that she was dead.

"I can't believe that she's dead....." I said through sobs. Draco come to me and put his arm around my waist.

"You know when I was little, she always said that she will beat me if I don't be her bridesmaid...." I said with a little smile on my face "...but now I won't be her bridesmaid never ever again..." I said as I started to cry and felt to my knees, but I didn't touch the floor with them, 'cause Draco hold me tight.

"Honey let's go. It only hurt you stay here." he said pulling me up to my feet.

"No. I first want to be alone with her for a moment." I said as I got up on my feet and cleaned my face with my hands.

"Are you sure, babe?" Draco said looking in my eyes.

"Yeah, love. I will be ok. Don't worry." I said as I kissed him.

"Ok then. I'll wait you outside." he said giving me a short kiss on my forehead and leaving. After he leaved, I took my sister's hand into my hands and said, tears rolling down my cheeks:

"You know sis, you have been the most amazing sister in the world. Oh, God, what am I saying? You are sis. 'Cause in my heart you'll always be alive and I will never forget you. You're my big little sis. But, Jess, I promise you that I will fulfill your dream: to have a child, so that you'll be an auntie. Oh, God, i hate you so much for this! Ok, lil sis I have to go now. Someday we'll meet again and then we'll be forever for always. Goodbye, Jess! And don't forget to "call" me occasionally to say 'hello' to me, k? Bye, sis." I said as I kissed her cold forehead and turned to leave, when I fell a wind blow through my hair and I understood that my lil sis has left me forever, until the day we'll meet again in heaven. Then I left the room and walk outside to see Draco.

"Babe! Are you ok? You look changed." He said as he hugged me and kissed me long and passionate.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Let's go to mom and dad." I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Ok, honey." he said as he wrapped his hand around my waist.

Draco's Pov:

I walk back to my room, after Liz told me that she isn't ready for 'that'. Then I think that I better go and check if she didn't need anything. When I enter her room, I saw her on the floor, all white and tears rolling down her cheek, now all white. I walked to her hugging her and asking her what's wrong. She then said that Jess has just died in a car accident. It was horrible. I helped her to stand up and go with her to the bathroom. There she enter it and close the door.

"Just scream, if you need something, babe." I said.

"Ok." She said. God, how can this happen to her? She is so fragile, yet so strong. The times that will come will be difficult for her. I must be on her side all the time...because I love her more than anything on this world... I cut from my thoughts as she walked outside of the shower in a towel and into the closet. I then went to my room and quickly changed in black clothes. I walked back to her room, sitting on her bed waiting for her. After 10 min, I saw her. She looked so bad. I saw that she didn't even put any make-up ( thought that she never leaves the room without make-up ). She walked to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and put my chin on her head. She said:

"Why? Why her, Draco?" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. I lifted her head and kissed her tears and then gently her lips.

"She will be ok there where she is...." I said. "...now let's go...you have to be strong for your parents...and I will be strong for you...I will be here when you wanna cry...just call me ok?...and I will be here in a minute just for you..."I said and took her hand with the car keys, which were now in my hands.

I drive to the hospital and there she run to comfort her mother. I walked to her dad to talk about the accident. She stood up and walked to us. Her dad hugged her. He said that I take care of her. I hugged her, kissed her forehead, and said that I will with the price of my life. She asked about the corpse and he tell her that is on the end of this hall. He also said that her mother didn't dare to enter and see her. She took my hand and walked with me to her. We enter and saw her bursting out in tears. Until her knees touch the ground, I catch her and hold her in my arms. She then said that she want to be alone. I asked her if she will be ok and she said that she will. I walked out, waiting on her by the door. There I sat down on the chair. After 30 minutes, she went out of the mortuary room. I stand up and looked at her she looked very changed now. She wasn't so white as she was when she just find out. I hugged her and kissed her long and passionate, after that she put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my left hand around her waist, as we walked to her parents, which were now together.

My Pov:

We were now walking to my parents, which were embraced now, my mom crying in dad's chest.

"So honey, d-d-do you see her?" my mom asked me with her eyes red.

"Yes, mom. And I more peaceful now." I said as I lifted my head off Draco's shoulder.

"So, is the funeral ceremony prepared?" I asked.

"Yes dear. Tomorrow is the end of this." he said.

"Oh, God, I wish that now I was sleeping so tomorrow when I wake up never of this isn't real." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Draco hugged me and buried my face in his chest.

"Now, we will walk home for some sleep. We will see tomorrow. You should do the same." my mom said as she kissed my cheek.

"We are leaving now." I said as I looked in Draco's blue ice.

"As you wish, my princess." he said.

"And please, take care. I won't support to loose you too." my mom said.

"You won't. I promise." I said as Draco kissed my head, put his arm around my waist and walked out of the hospital to the car and then home. When we arrived home ( home means Malfoy Manor ), I walked to the kitchen and grabbed one apple.

"Honey, what you did with Jess as I was out the room?" he asked as he sat next to me and grabbed a apple too.

"Well...I promise her something: that I will fulfill her dream." I said as I eat the apple.

"And what was her dream?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, I'll tell you. If you keep it secret." I said looking to him with the same smirk.

"I will. Now tell me." he said with a hurry voice.

"Well...." I said as I stood up, walked to him and put my lips near his ear "...her dream was to make her auntie" I whisper to him with a very soft voice.
Draco stood up, putting his arms around my waist and spanned me around.

"What? Oh, that is why you are so happy...So can we start working on it?" he said as he put me on table and started kissing my chest.

"Oh no...not until me get married..." I said "...and I didn't say that I will make it with you..." I said as I escaped and ran upstairs, with Draco on my heels.

"Then with who?" He said entering my room.

"I don't know. With my husband. I didn't say that you will be my husband. In fact, we aren't even engaged. Now get out and sleep 'cause tomorrow is a new day and will be a horrible one." I said as I hugged him and kissed him.

"I will be with you, baby." he kissed me forehead and leave the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you liked it....:D....till next day...:)....