Slytherin Royal Couple

This is a story based on some of the characters from Harry Potter. It's the love and life story of Isabelle Simpson and Draco Malfoy. Hope you'll enjoy it.....And please feedback would be great....;)....thank you....

Isabelle(Eliza) Simpson
Age: 16
House: Slytherin
Type: stubborn, nice and sometimes sarcastic.

Hillary Duff
Age: 17
House: Slytherin
Type: nice girl, that can be very b*tchy sometimes.

Vannesa Anne Hudgens
Age: like Isabella
House: Slytherin
Type: a nice girl.

Draco Malfoy
Age:17
House: The Slytherin Prince
Type: very stubborn and mean sometimes.

Isabella is 16 and is going to her 6th year to Hogwarts. Albus Dumbledore is her grandfather ( form her mother's side ). She has 2 best friends. They are like sisters for her, thought that she has a sister. They’re names are Hilly (Hillary Duff) and Van (Vanessa Anne Hudgens). They are witches too and singers and actresses and going with Iza to Hogwarts. Their group has the name “Las Divas”. She has traveled all over the world with her musical career. Just like her sister Jessica. She lives with her sister Jessica, mom Amelia and daddy the mighty Voldemort. Her dad is very gentle with her and he do all of her wishes. She doesn’t want to become a death eater, but her dad understands her and didn’t insist on it. She was born in India. There, she lived with her mom Amelia, because her dad said that there is a safer place than here in America. So she stayed there with her mom and sister. Here she learned to be a Tiger ( she learned to fight with daggers and has the ability to see people thoughts, to hear conversations from big distances, to see in night, everything just like a cat ). Then, she becomes a famous singer after her sister played a very important role in a movie. After that, she makes 3 albums. At her 11 years old, she goes with her mom and sis to China. Here, she learned to be Dragon ( fights with katana are her favorite fight techniques, but here she finds out terrific news: that she is the goddess of fire, so she controls the dragons, fire and everything that has relation to this.). In China, she played in her first movie: “The white diamond”. Then, at her 13, she leaves to America. Here, she met a boy named Michael Brown. She has been with him for 6 months, then broke up. After that, she met Hilly and Van and left with them and her mom and sis to London to her dad. She continues her musical career, now having on market her 30th album and finished her 25th movie. At her 14, she left to Ireland alone ‘cause of the career. Here she stayed 1 year. All this time she was making movies and she begins a new life. An unattached one. At her 15, she comes back to London very changed. She has an apartment here, but her parents tell her to stay with the Malfoys. She knows them very well and has a little crush on Draco, but she doesn’t recognize it...at the moment.

All this story are fictional. I DO NOT own Hillary Duff or Vanessa Hudgnes or Draco.

Hope you'll enjoy it. :)