Slytherin Royal Couple

Part 3: Some really sad moments...

Next day:

Yours POV:

I woke up by a kiss placed on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Draco.

"Mmmm...good morning, my prince charming." I said as I sat up and be kissed by Draco. The next 10 min we spend them kissing.
I got up, walked to the closet and chose a over shoulder dress with ruffed end.Then I went to bathroom, undressed and took a shower. I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and wild berries scent shower gel. I got out, dried my hair magically and let it down curled. After that, I dressed in my dress; I walked out of bathroom and into my room. There I saw Draco sitting on my bed.

"Are you ready honey?" he asked me getting up, walking to me and kissing me.

"Almost baby." I said, after I kissed him back, and then, walked to my closet. There chose a pair of black shoes, black purse and a couple of pieces of jewellery.

When I came to the bedroom, Draco said to me:

"Even if you go to a funeral you look gorgeous." he said as he places his hands around my waist and kissed me. I placed my hands around his neck and we kissed for some looonng time. Then we walked out the room and down to the door. When we walked out, reporters and photographs assaulted us.

"Miss Eliza, how long have you been with Mr. Malfoy?" my favorite reporter asked me.

"Well honey, we have only 1 week, but we love each other. No more comments, please leave us pass now." I said as walked with Draco between them.

"Miss Eliza, a pose please for a photo." one photograph said. We turned around, Draco placed his hands around my waist and kissed me. The photograph took the photo and then we turned around and walked to my car, holding hands. There I got my car keys out and tossed them to Draco. As we got in the car, Draco started the engine and we left to the charnel house. There we got out, enter it and walked to my mother side.

"Honey, how was your night?" my mom asked silently. There was a crowd of photographs and reporters that shot every single movement; not about to mention about the people. My mother's eyes were all puffy and red. I felt pity when I saw them.

"I take some sleep. How about you, mom? You don't look so good." I said as I hugged her.

"I couldn't sleep. Not even a hour." she said tears streaming down her cheeks when she looked over the coffin.

"She is okay, mom. I know this...do you know why I can't cry anymore?..." I said as I take her hand and go sit on the couch.

"Why?" she said and looked in my eyes.

"Because when I was with her in the hospital, I promise that I will fulfill her dream. Did she ever tell you which her dream was?" I asked her looking in her eyes.

"No. Tell me please." she said. I leaded down to her ear and whispered it.

"My! That is wonderful! ..." but my phone ringing, cut her off.
I stood up and walked outside to answer.
Begin of the conversation:

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, Elly?" A voice said. I recognized it because it was my manager voice, Jack.

"Hey, Jack. So what's up?" I said smiling.

"I call to inform you that you have a concert in Malibu next week-end. It's a concert for you sister memory and is organized by all the stars that have the chance to meet your sister. You are opening the concert. I'm sorry Elly. If you need any help tell me." he said.

"Thanks, Jack. Make me a plane and hotel reservation for Friday. I'll be there. I need a vacation after all this. But make it for two because I wanna bring a friend." I said the last part, when I saw Draco come to me.

"Ok, Elly. Bye, sweetheart. Take care of you." Jack said.

"Ok. I will and thanks again..." I said as I hung the phone.
End of the conversation.

"Hey, babe. Where have you been?" Draco said walking to me and snaking his arms around my waist.

"With mom. But I am here because of Jack." I said looking to him.

"Jack?!" Draco said a little confused.

"Drac, he is my manager. He called me that I have a concert in Malibu next week-end. And I said that he can start the preparation, but...for two." I said as at the last part I smirked to him.

"Oh, really? And who is the "second" one?" Draco said with a voice most likely 'obvious that is me' and kissing my cheek.

"You." I said as I rolled my eyes, smiling.
Then we walked inside and I go to mom and Draco said that he go to the bathroom.

"Mom, when is the funeral over?" I asked as I went to her side and sat down beside her on the couch.

"Tomorrow. Why?" she asked me.

"Well, I have a concert Friday in Malibu. And I take Draco with me." I said the last part with a big smile on my face.

"Ok, dear. So you can forget a little about your sister's death. You need a break, honey. Go and enjoy it with Draco." she said.

"Ok. I go now find Draco and leave to pack, ok?" I said to my mom.

"Ok, dear." she said.

"Hi daddy." I said as I saw that daddy came to my side and kissed his cheek.

"Hi, sweetheart." he said as he hugged me.

Then I went outside to the car. I have two pairs of keys, Draco has one pair and the other one I had it. When I get there, I saw Draco sitting on the capot of the car. I had my sunglasses on and he doesn't observe me. However, Draco wasn't alone; he was with a girl. He was holding her by her waist with a hand and the other brushing her cheek, while he was kissing her passionately. I went to the other side of the car and opened the door quietly. I took off my sunglasses and putted them and my purse on the passenger sit in the front. Then I cleared my throat and said:

"Um, excuse me, would you mind? I want to leave because I have to do ONLY..." and I spited the word "only" "...my baggage because I'm going ALONE to the Malibu."

I sat in the car and turned on the engine. The next second I left with high speed. As I looked in the rear-view mirror, I saw an angry Draco, but then I looked back in front and increased the speed. After that,I got to the Malfoy Manor, I went straight to my room and started packing. Meantime, I took off my cell phone and hands-free from my purse and call Jack to make the reservation for tomorrow, Thursday. Then, I went to the bathroom, undressed and turned the water on for a foaming bath to relax myself. I took my bath-gown and went to my closet. I undressed, took off my make-up and jewellery, and choose a training suit with a matching t-shirt.
After that, I went to the bathroom and took off my bath-gown. I took a very relaxing bath. I stayed in the water like a hour and then, when I got out I dried my hair, letting it down, and dressed my clothes. While I was entering my room, I had a big surprise: I saw Draco on my bed. I ignored him, walking to my closet. I put on a pair of sneakers and took my bag.After that, I walked out of the closet and to my bedroom to put the things from my black bag to this one. Draco was still there, but now he wasn't sitting anymore. He was standing, with his back backed by the bed pillar.

"Baby, let's talk. Please..." he said, but I cut him off.

"DON'T call me baby. I was your baby. Now I'm not. So stop calling me baby, Malfoy." I said him with my voice increased.

"Lizz, please. You know I love you." he said.

"Yeah, right. After just one week you love me. Oh please, Malfoy, go lie another girl not me." I said as I putted in my bag all my stuff.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't did that to me. You weren't hurting me. Now leave. I don't wanna see your face ever again." I said and turned around to leave, but he caught my arm and spun me around.

"I love you, Lizz. And you won't get rid of me that easy." he said through gritted teeth as he backed me against a wall. I could fell his breath on my neck. Then he kissed me, but this kiss was very different. This was a gentle one and full of lust. I escaped from his grip and turned around, slapping him hard, so hard that now he had a red place on his face.

"When I say it's over, IT'S over." I turned around, took my bag and left the room. I ran down stairs and out of the house to my car. I got into it and left.

Draco's POV:

I went outside the charnel house; I saw that Lizz was talking with someone on the phone. I went to her and right then she hung up the phone.

"Hey, babe. Where have you been?" I asked her as I snaked my arms around her waist.

"With mom. But I am here because of Jack." she said looking to me.

"Jack?!" I said a little angry. I couldn't stand my girlfriend talking to some other guy than me.

"Drac, he is my manager. He called me that I have a concert in Malibu next week. And I said that he can start the preparation, but...for two." she said as at the last part she smirked to me.

"Oh, really? And who is the "second" one?" I said with a voice most likely 'obvious that is me' and kissing her cheek.

"You." she said as she rolled her eyes, smiling.

Then we walked inside and she go to her mom and I said that I go to the bathroom. There I found a girl in the boy's bathroom.

"What are you doing here? Here is for..." but her kissing me, cut me off. I smiled and we went outside and to Lizz's car. The next second we were by the car sitting on capot, kissing. Then I heard a voice saying:

"Um, excuse me, would you mind? I want to leave because I have to do ONLY..." and she spited the word "only" "...my baggage because I'm going ALONE to the Malibu."
She sat in the car and turned on the engine. The next second she left with high speed. I shoved the skank away and aparated(sp?) to my house, in her room. She was taking a bath. I sat on her bed. After a while, she walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. She walked to her closet and then, when, she came out she had a pair of shoes on her feet and a bag in her hand. She came by my side to change her bag and put all her stuff from her black bag to this one.

"Baby, let's talk. Please..." I said but she cut me off.

"DON'T call me baby. I was your baby. Now I'm not. So stop calling me baby, Malfoy." she said me with her voice increased.

"Lizz, please. You know I love you. *And don't call me Malfoy, babe. Or you'll regret it* " I said and think.

"Yeah, right. After just one week you love me. Oh please, Malfoy, go lie another girl not me." she said as she putted in her bag all her stuff.

"If you loved me, you won't do this to me. You weren't hurting me. Now leave. I don't wanna see your face ever again." she said and turned around to leave, but I caught her arm and spun her around.

"I love you, Lizz. And you won't get rid of me that easy." I said with gritted teeth as I backed her against a wall. I could fell her breath on my face. Then I kissed her, but this kiss was very different. This was a gentle one and full of lust. Then she escaped from my grip and turned around, slapping me hard, so hard that now I had a red place on my face.

"When I say it's over, IT'S over." she turned around take her bag and left the room. I followed her and saw her running down the stairs, out of the house and to car, leaving. I spun around and walked to my room, slamming my room door hard after I entered it.

My POV:

I drove down to Hilly's suite. I needed a person now that can listen to me without judging me. I stopped and stepped out of the car. Then, I walked inside the building and into the elevator. I pressed 6, the Hilly's floor number and in a matter of minutes I was up to her floor. I got out of the elevator and walked to her door. I pressed the button of her ranging system. Then I saw a casual Hilly. The Hilly that only Vann and I knew.

"Hey Elly. Come in, dear." she said making me way to her living room. I went into it and sat in her couch, throwing my bag beside me.

"Want something to drink?" she asked me.

"A vodka please." I said with my head in my hands.

"Oh, I understand that this is serious then." she said while she was gone to bring me the drink. She always knew that when I order Vodka then there is some real ugly things that happened to me.

"Yeah, sort of. Umm...have you heard the news?" I said looking to her as she handled me the drink and sat in front of me. Tears were now forming in my eyes.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Elly, for your loss." she said hugging me.

"It's ok. Have you been invited to the concert in her memory to Malibu?" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks and drunk the vodka.

"Yes. I'm the organizer." she said as she handed me the napkins.

"Oh...well is a nice gesture from your part." I said trying to smile.

"All right. Now tell me what's wrong, girl?" she said sitting by my side and rocking me back and forth.

"Well, you know Draco Malfoy, from Slytherin?" I said.

"Yes. I know him.I read in the newspaper that you have a relationship with him." she said smiling on the last part.

"Well...I had because we broke up. I saw him kissing another girl at my sister's funeral." I said and then I start crying. She hugged me.

"It's okay, girl. I'm here. You can cry if this will make you feel better." she said still hugging me.

"No. I will not cry for someone like him. A player. Ugh..he's making me so angry." I said as I take a napkin and cleaned my face up, then throw it around the room.

"I go to the bathroom to fresh up a little." I said as I went to the bathroom. I cleaned my face with cold water and returned back to Hilly in living room.

"So, what you would like to do today? I have all the day free." Hilly said as I sat by her side and put my head in her lap.

"Well what you say about some popcorn and movies?" I said.

"All right. Let me see." she said getting up and walking to her CD's rack. She chooses movies and we spend all the day watching movies and eating popcorn. At night I slept in some of her guest room. I could sleep at first but then when I was out of tears, I fell asleep easilly, exhausted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment....and forgive for the long delay, but I finished school a couple of weeks ago and I was making some paper for the sign up to a secondary school. :)....