What Are You So Scared Of?

"Sbxbljaetmmnfdz"

Lee's POV.

I collapsed on my back next to Syirin, panting, eyes half-lidded, trembling a bit, all my body drained of strenght. 
I felt her little hand intertwine in my sweaty hair and rub my scalp tenderly. 
I knew she was smiling. I wrapped my arms around her waist, before pressing my nose to her shoulder and closing my eyes, smiling too. 

"I love you..." I mumbled on her honey-like skin, putting a kiss on it. 

"I love you too." She murmured. 

"Mmm" I purred in ease, hugging her to me.

We stayed in silence, drifting to sleep slowly, under the duvet.
My phone suddenly started blaring some Mötley Crüe and I sleepily grabbed the son of a bitch, checking who was calling me. The picture of Ian making one of his stupid pimp poses was displayed on the screen, and the name "Ian" stretched above it. I pressed the answer button, and put the phone to my ear. 

"Mmnmgh?"

"Oooh... OoOOoh... Seaaan... Oh! Oooh!"

" 'yan?"

"Oh! Here-uunnmmmgg... Fuck..."

I grunted and hung up. Someone should tell Ian to not start fucking Sean with his phone under the pillow. Ugh, now I have a disgusting mental image.

I threw the phone on the heap formed by my jeans, Syirin's bra and my socks, and rolled on my side, back into my girlfriend's embrace.
She scratched the back of my neck and smiled, her wide brown eyes half-lidded and glistening. 

"Who was it?"

"Just Ian, he obviously rolled on his phone while he was... Having a bit of fun with Sean." I rolled my eyes at my friend's excessive libido. I mean, I'm 19, I sleep with my girlfriend, but not as much as Ian does with Sean. With them, it's everyday everywhere. Sex is some casual thing. With Syirin, we never say "sex". We say "making love". 

Anyway.

I nestled my head in her neck crook, after laying a kiss between her cute little breasts.

I was falling asleep again when the door of Syirin's room opened and her brother entered, babbling something in Malay. 
He stopped dead on his tracks when he saw us.
Next thing I knew, he had grabbed a handful of my longish hair and tugged me out of bed, screaming at me as I struggled to break free. Tears welled up in my eyes, from the sharp pain in my scalp. I gripped his wrist, trying to make him let go of me. I sunk my nails into his flesh, and he swore, dropping me. I stumbled back, massaging my pained head. 

"The fuck?!" I shouted.

Syirin started yelling at her brother in Malay, and I grabbed my boxers to hide my manly bits from the world. Being caught chilling after sex by your bird's brother is awkward enough, no need to spend all the while arse naked. 
Between the shouting I didn't understand, I could distinguish my name.
Syirin bit her lip and signed me to go. I grabbed the rest of my clothes, as well as my schoolbag. 
She urged me to go, pointing at the door. I stayed my feet glued to the carpet, not really wanting to leave her there. What if her brother hurt her? 
Said brother turned, and his glare told me that Syirin definitely wasn't the one he wanted to hurt. I ran down the stairs, hearing him going after me. I panicked majorly, and rushed towards the door, leaping outside and running away with all the strenght in my legs. 
Once I was sure I was far enough, I went back to a walking pace, heading towards my parents' house. I pulled out my phone. 

"Ian - 1 missed call
Jamie - 4 texts
Mom - 1 text"

Well. 
I unlocked the phone to check Jamie's texts.

From : Jamie

Man im moving in with Stu for uni!!!! :D


From : Jamie

My folks just said they are giving me some money n all! HOWS THAT!!! Ur helping me to move out this weekend, u have no choice! :p


Oh the grammar. And he's supposed to be the intellectual one. 

From : Jamie

Also Ben Bruce is organising a party and were invited so be there


From : Jamie

Sbxbljaetmmnfdz


What. 
What is the last text supposed to mean? "I fell asleep on my phone's keyboard"? "I'm so excited omfg"? "I've been kidnapped HELP ME"? "I'm having sex with Stu and currently rolling on my phone while moaning and sweating"? 

Anyway. 

To : Jamie

So cool bro! :-) and don't worry I'll be there! 
And is the last text supposed to mean something? Haha


This is done. To the mother.

From : Mom

Will you be there for dinner or are you eating at Syirin's?


... Fascinating. 
I'm 19, gawd. 

To : Mom

I'm on the way home, I'll eat with you! :-)


I put the phone back in my pocket, and wrapped my scarf around my neck. 
What a life I have.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!


Oooh Lee.