Status: I am currently awesome. leave me a comment to save a kitten

Betrayed

#17

“what?” I asked, answering my phone “where the fuck are you Skye!? Get the fuck back here NOW! All your stuff is gone and Leana said you left” I laughed at him humourlessly “yeah, sure thing, believe whatever that bitch says!” I heard him sigh in frustration, “skye! Stop being so-“ I hung up on him before he could finish his sentence. Setting my phone to silent and putting it away, I ran to catch my plane before I missed it.

Once I boarded the plane and we took off, with four and a half hours left of the flight I pulled my phone out to see that I had a bunch of messages and missed calls from all the guys, and a couple of calls from unknown numbers. I pulled up a communal message and texted all the guys, leaving out Jimmy, the same thing;

‘im fine, don’t worry about me, I’ll see you back in Huntington when you get back from tour’

I assumed that the unknown numbers were Austin and Alan, I’m sure the message would be passed onto them, so I didn’t worry. I immediately got messages back from all the guys;

Zacky: Baby, where are you?! We’re all worried about you? I can come and meet you and we can talk? Is it Austin? Please answer xx

Matt: please tell me why you’re leaving! Did Austin or alan hurt you!? I’ll fucking kill them! Please talk to me sweetie! Call one of us, Jimmy is so worried!

Johnny: can you please call me, or Jimmy? He is flipping out! x

Brian: im sorry if I upset you before! I didn’t want you to leave, no one does! What were you going to say about Leana? Please call me! Jimmy and Matt are about to kill someone! Please don’t hurt yourself! Xx

Jimmy’s message killed me inside more than anything that had happened in the past month

“no one wants you to come back, you’re so sad we all just felt sorry for you. Do us all a favour and stay out of our lives you stupid bitch. No wonder Zacky raped you, you’re just a worthless whore”

I felt my chest tighten and a sob escaped my lips, tears fell down my face and I hugged my knees close to my body. This was too much to handle, I felt the young guy next to me looking at me with concern, I smiled at him in reassurance “you wanna talk about it” I chuckled at him and shook my head “it’s a long story”.
“well we’ve got four hours next to each other” he held his hand out “Alex” I shook his hand “Skye” Alex had black hair and was covered in tattoos, he could be considered hot, and he seemed nice enough.

I then told him everything, about my dad, about Zacky finding me, bonding with the guys, dating Zacky. Jimmy hitting me, Finding Adam, Zacky hitting me, Alex tensed up at those parts, going back to my dad, Matt hitting me, trying to kill myself. Meeting leana and all the shit she gave me, being raped by Zacky. And everything on tour, ending my life story with Jimmy’s text.

I finished and looked up at him he looked dumbstruck, and angry “how the fuck could they treat a sweet girl like you like that!?” he growled. I shrugged and he smiled at me “here’s my number, we should hang out some time” I nodded and gave him my number too as the plane landed.

3====D

I walked into the apartment and went straight to my room. I would have called one of the guys to let them know that I was safe, but I felt lied to, Jimmy said that they all just felt sorry for me, I was so embarrassed. I trudged to my room and flopped down onto the bed, my tears staining my pillow. I knew that I should probably eat something, since I hadn’t in about 24 hours, but I couldn’t bring myself to stand up.