Status: I am currently awesome. leave me a comment to save a kitten

Betrayed

#21

I walked out into Matt’s back yard with Zacky, his arm around my shoulder. I see Matt by the barbecue, kissing Val. I smiled, Val and I were good friends, but I hadn’t seen her in the three months that I had been home. I walked over and hugged her, feeling her smile into my hair. I gave Matt a quick hug and val and I walked over to the pool and started to chat, have a catch up. From the corner of my eye, I saw Alan and Austin walk through the back door, with a smile on my face I walked over to them, Austin gave Alan a look and turned back to me, a grin on his face “hey Skye!” I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grinned and let me go, walking over to Matt and Zacky to say hello. I turned to Alan, hugging him too, “hey” he grinned “miss me?” I chuckled, “of course”

Two hours later, everyone had arrived and we had all eaten and I was hanging out with Alan. We sat down and he grabbed two beers out of the eski next to him, holding one out to me. I took it with a smile, popping the cap and taking a drink. “so” he started with a smile “I’m glad you invited me tonight” he said flirtily. He moved closer to me and I looked down “I’m glad you came” looked up at him and my breath stopped. he was closer to my face than was socially acceptable, so I was ready for what happened next.

His soft lips were warm against mine as we kissed, it was perfect, the right amount of pressure, fireworks were going off as he pushed me backwards on the couch so that he was on top of me. There was a clearing of a throat and I looked up to see everyone staring at us, I blushed and we sat up, I buried my head in Alan’s chest in embarrassment. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head, I looked up again, everyone looked amused, all except Zacky, who looked like he was about to kill someone. He stalked off, walking inside, and everyone lost interest, walking back to have a drink, or eat something. Alan smiled down at me “you’re cute when you’re embarrassed, you know?” I laughed and got off of him, he pouted and took my hand in his “I was wondering…” he smiled at me “would you be mine?” I grinned and nodded.

I was pulled into his arms and he kissed me again, when we pulled away he looked down at me “I was hoping you’d agree.” I laughed, “of course you did” we cuddled up together on the couch and my mind wandered back to Zacky, what on earth had upset him so much? I was confused, he seemed fine on the way here, he couldn’t possibly be jealous, could he? That was impossible, we were so in the past. He had to understand that we could never be together.

“are you okay babe?” I looked up at a concerned Alan and forced a smile “yeah, I’ll be right back” I stood up and rushed into the house, leaving him confused and watching after me. I searched the house but Zacky wasn’t anywhere, I looked out the window and was surprised to see that my car was gone, he’d taken it “fuck!” I hissed “that bastard!”
“hey! What’s wrong!?” I turned to see Jimmy standing behind me “Zacky took my fucking car! I don’t have a ride home now!” I whined. Jimmy frowned, like he knew something I didn’t “shit” he murmured, pulling his keys out and walking towards the front door “hey!” I yelled after him “what is it?!” he ignored me and I grabbed hold of his arms “oi! What’s wrong with Zacky” he shook his head “I cant tell you, it’s not my place” I shook my head In disbelief “im coming with you” he laughed “go hang out with Alan, you’re probably scaring him” he ran out to his car, leaving me by myself. I shook my head and turned to walk out into the backyard.

I was greeted by Alan who gave me an uncertain smile “are you okay?” he whispered down at me, I nodded and gave him a smile “can you drop me off home? Zacky took my car” he smiled down at me “it would be my pleasure” I chuckled and he looked at Austin “dude, we’re gonna get going!” I walked over to Matt and gave him a hug, hugging everyone else and promising to drop by soon.

Alan led me to his car opening the door for me and closing it behind me. Austin got in the backseat and rested his chin on my shoulder. Alan got in the driver’s seat and started the car, pulling out onto the street. “you should stay at ours tonight!” Austin exclaimed happily as we drove. Alan smiled at me, “you should” I looked down “I don’t know…” I really wanted to ask Zacky why he ran off like that. I felt Alan’s hand on my thigh and looked up at him “please?” he gave me puppy dog eyes and I sighed, Zacky probably wouldn’t be home anyway “fine” Alan and Austin cheered loudly. I laughed and yelled “look at the road! You dick! Are you trying to kill us?” he laughed and Austin reached over to ruffle my hair, making me roll my eyes.

We pulled into their apartment and we all got out, walking inside I flopped onto the couch, followed closely by Alan, who fell on top of me. he grabbed me around the waist and sat up, so I was on his lap. I yawned and he and Austin laughed at me, “you’re so cute” I pouted and stood up, walking up to Austin and sticking my tongue out at him. he chuckled and stuck his out back at me, I rolled my eyes and walked over to Alan, “I think im gonna go to sleep” I told him, he grinned and stood up, putting an arm around my waist and leading me up a flight of stairs.

He pulled open the door to his bedroom and pushed me gently toward the bed, I fell onto it and he followed, pulling me close to his chest. I smiled and turned to face him. he kissed my nose and I gently fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, so a lot of you are talking about this being a Zacky fic, but i just never changed the layout so it wasnt Zacky :P soooorrry! but i am adding a little Zacky love into the story maybe. who do you think Skye should stay with? alan or Zacky?